2013 Nissan Sentra

7.7

Based on 55 Ratings for the 2013 - 2014 models.

7.3/10

2013 NISSAN SENTRA SV REVIEW

By on Thursday, July 31, 2014

Pros: "This car does not perform as advertised."

Cons: "The car looks nice and has multiple features."

"This is the worst performance car I have ever owned. I traded in a 2006 Cadillac CTS for it in December 2013. This car has been back to the dealer many times because it will not shift properly and it has to be red-lined at times to get it moving from a dead stop and into low gear. The dealer shop staff has driven it and they tell me that this car is working properly. I disagree. It scares me when I need power and it is not there. The 32 mpg on the highway is not happening either. I am dealing with NISSAN at this time to see if I can get rid of it. I will look for another Cadillac as soon as possible."

Awesome! comfortable! little car!

By on Friday, July 11, 2014

"Its an awesome and very comfortable little car. The gas milage is ok pretty standard near 28-33. Great for someone who lives in the city. Not made for the dirt roads of northern new mexico. Had some close encounters with high roads and rocks. But other than that, I would recommend this car to anyone who wants a good reliable vehicle."

Stay away from this car, it's not worth a penny

By on Thursday, July 03, 2014

Pros: "Good gas mileage"

Cons: "Everything else is bad"

"Very bad quality! I traded a 2011 Sentra with 2013, it was the worst Nissan I ever drove which made me decide that this will be the last time in my life I ever drive a Nissan. Contacted Nissan corporation about quality and safety concerns, no body cared. Don't waste your money buying a car that makes you see the mechanic after 10k miles, warranty is a myth!"

Poor Quality

By on Thursday, July 03, 2014

Pros: "Great Gas mileage"

Cons: "Breaks down constantly"

"I Purchased my 2013 Sentra in 11/2012 and within the first 3 months I had to take it back to the dealership 4 times because when I stopped the back wheel was making a screeching sound. That was finally resolved after the forth time. I've now had my car 1 year and 8 months and within the last month my vehicle has been at the dealership 3 times since it would not start. The first time they had it two weeks and had to replace the electrical harness. Since then it's been to the dealer 2 more times for the same issue. I feel very disappointed with the quality that was put into this vehicle. I will never buy a Nissan again."

Weird transmission shifts and noises

By on Monday, June 16, 2014

"shifts and sounds like trash. should of bought Toyota/"

Good car but the small issues are big ones

By on Sunday, June 15, 2014

"Great gas mileage, great sound system, good around town and very reliable. Uncomfortable drivers seat, no storage inside. Armrest is unusable, didn't pay it much attention on the test drive. Cup holder is in a bad spot, always bumping my cup. CVT is driving me nuts, you have to come to a complete stop or it takes a minute, I can't stand it. NO get up and go with the AC on. I love it when I'm not in it very long, but when I have to go on a long drive I hate it ! I think I've made my decision ! it's gotta go"

I love this car.

By on Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Pros: "Great price."

Cons: "I can see the dirt easy."

"the car has plenty of room in it. The trunk can fit a lot of things when we travel. It is great on gas. Very comfortable to ride in."

Luxury at an affordable Price

By on Sunday, May 04, 2014

Pros: "Greta price, fun to drive, outstanding quality and"

Cons: "acceleration"

"I am a life long Nissan buyer. I recently purchased a 2014 Sentra SR. I must say I could not beat the car for the money. Coming home less 16,000.00, I got an outstanding riding vehicle with all the bells an whistles. The Sentra has room for real adults unlike most compact to mid-size vehicles. If I had to find one thing that I would improve it would be the acceleration. However, if you are looking for a sports car I can't see you buying this car anyway. At 30MPG City and 39MPG Hwy, your wallet will fall in love. Overall an outstanding vehicle."

Is it really a Sentra?

By on Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Pros: "price, interior space, new design, LED"

Cons: "armrest, wiper blades, short steering wheel adj"

"Purchased a 2014 Sentra SV new 3 weeks ago. great discounts from the dealer and Nissan. I traded a 09 Corolla S, which was a piece of nothing.I love the interior and has as much interior room as the Altima(my initial choice). I decided to save a couple thousand $$ and purchase this since this is mainly my commuter vehicle. Nice interior but not crazy about the small armrest which back farther than the seat. Weird designed wiper blades that cannot be let up without scratching the hood. other than that, the gas mileage one way 30miles is 39.9mpg. the car is very quiet, its no longer a compact vehicle, its a MIDSIZE. This baby holds the highway nicely, great braking, great steering and a descent get up and go at 130 hp. I don't need a race car but this Sentra gets up to 85 without knowing it so I have to use my cruise to keep from getting a ticket. I recommended one to me co-worker and she loved it so much after test driving mine that she purchased a new one 3 days ago. I really hopes it hold up 10 years or longer without all the issues I had with a recent brand of recalls and malfunctions."

Great compact sedan

By on Sunday, March 23, 2014

Pros: "CVT, ride, features, worth the money"

Cons: "no rear heated seats, no blind spot"

"looked at Dart and Sentra which liked both of them. The reason I chose a Nissan because owned a 2005 Altima that really enjoyed without any issues almost got another one but needed something real cheap on gas and have 2 babies driving on California freeways even commuting through traffic congestion had to get a car with more mpg could trust. Sentra has a superb ride, interior is more luxurious being a small compact car ride bit solid and much roomier. I have great features in Bluetooth, navigation, Bose sound, dual climate control, heated seats, mirrors, LED lights. Purchase with SL tech package with the navigation so its a great vehicle. The gas mileage is 36 city and I'm getting 40 mpg on freeways even on intersections as be in stop n go traffic through L.A streets. This is my 2nd Nissan vehicle love it more coming from a Altima 2.5s the new Sentra is a rocky on everything being the best from new features and upgraded exterior a good car for the money. CVT transmission is smooth love the gearless gives me without hesitation or jerks just smooth ratios and Eco indicator is best too."