2013 Nissan Sentra Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $16,450 - $16,969.

10/7.6

8.2

Based on 53 Ratings for the 2013 - 2014 models.

7.6/10
Reviews Displayed:  5 | 10 | 25

Why Not?

By on Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Pros: "Mileage, Appearence"

Cons: "Lack of interior storage space, seat height"

"Just leased the redesigned 2013 Sentra SR. I traded a 2012 Nissan Altima special edition which was truly was a very decent car.; i.e., good gas mileage, very comfortable, attractive and extremely reliable. Why? Great Nissan incentives, boredom and an intrigue relative to superior gas mileage. My new Sentra is averaging 37 mpg just after 200 driven miles. OK, comfort and interior storage isn't comparable, ride is actually the same, maybe a little bit less road noise, handling is more then reasonable, although not conducive to sporting enthusiasts. In summary, if you're looking for a vehicle that demonstrates outstanding gas mileage, more than decent appointments, great appearance coupled with a price point that's extremely competitive, why not take a look?"

Decent car but it doesn't pack a punch

By on Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Pros: "Roomy back seat"

Cons: "inadequate engine"

"I've had this car for 5 months and put 5k on it so far. I purchased the SR model(all the models come with different packages which can be very confusing). You should be able to get standard options like Honda offers. Like back up camera blue tooth etc. Anyway,the car itself is roomy especially the back passenger seat. However, The front seats have limited lumbar support which can be uncomfortable on long trips.I feel that the 130 hp is not enough to propel this 3300 lb machine. The acceleration is no where near a Mazda 3,Cruse or Civic( which I did test drive.It's a very good commuter car good on gas and easy to park. I think Nissan rush to get this out if they would have thought things through I believe this car would have hit the mark."

Love this Vehicle

By on Monday, June 24, 2013

Pros: "options options and more options"

"We looked at almost all the mid sized sedan test drove everything before making are final decsion to purchase the Sentra we loved the options the Sentra had the back up camera sattelite radio navigation blue tooth options it had all the bells and whistles that lets say a mercedes benz had for a fraction of the cost and of course alot better gas mileage all in all my wife loves this car and with a brand new baby on the way the reliability this car gives us makes me fell alot better with my wife driving this lovely car."

Worth every penny

By on Saturday, June 22, 2013

Pros: "great price, mpg, style, and features. roomy"

Cons: "can be noisy on inclines, certainly not sporty"

"I chose the SL trim fully loaded and I gotta say, this car is fantastic for my needs. Averaging 36 MPG and rising every day I drive. Love the look of both the exterior and interior. I've seen a lot of reviews saying this car is grossly under powered, but I really don't think those assessments are fair. It certainly isn't a sports car, but for a normal commute, it has perfectly reasonable pick up and go. It can be a little noisy on steep inclines, but with the radio on, you don't even notice it. Plus, it sips the fuel!!! With all the features, space, and fuel economy this car offers, it's a real bargain for those who want the upscale look without the upscale price."

Good value for the money, and looks upscale!

By on Monday, May 13, 2013

Pros: "Price and value and new design look"

Cons: "Initial engine pick up, or lack of it."

"I was in the market after driving a 95 Honda Civic for years. I checked a few models, Prius, Honda Fit and Chevy Cruze, ect and was floored by the Sentra SR. The features and styling makes it look indeed like a "mini-altima", for thousands less. Now, I was not use to the CVT tansmission, nor the 130 hp 1.8 liter engine. If there is a drawback to the car... it is the initial lackluster performance. You will not win any races trying to reach 30-40 speed. After it reaches past that and gains momentum on the highway it is a pleasure to drive. I like the electronic power steering, makes a big difference to me. That being said, the flip side is great gas mileage, combined 33 mpg so far. Now, this car is big....really! The back seat and trunk surprising roommie. I believe the US classes it as a Mid-Size, or it should. Interior materials are well laid out, though looks of no frills, but the quality is there. I find the seat very comfortable and have no issues like some others. I bought the SR model with bluetooth, spoiler, and sport alloy wheels...sharp! Without question, this is a commuter car. I hope it is as trouble free as my 95 Honda Civic was."

Reviews Displayed:  5 | 10 | 25