2011 Nissan Sentra

8.3

Based on 406 Ratings for the 2007 - 2012 models.

Previous | 1 ... 79 80 81 82 | Next

Moderately Satisfied

By on Thursday, June 14, 2007

"I had a black 2007 Nissan Sentra 2.0 from November 2006 to about April of this year. Overall, I was pleased with the look, value, quality, etc. The only thing that is a big minus is that the interior scratches extremely easy. Just an example, my g/f thought she saw something on my dashboard, attempted to give it a quick light scrape with her finger nail and left a nice scratch. B/c of location of the scratch I was constantly reminded of it on a daily basis. I just purchased the SER this past month, and there is a nice difference. For those of you that want to break the monotony, get the SER. Car shopping, I compaired it to the new Civic. The inside and outside of the Sentra look and feel better. While the quality of the ride is close, the styling and comfort goes to the Sentra. Compared to the 2.0, the interior is more durable (seat material). The 2.0 looked good, but like the plastic, the material of the seats pull really easy. A binder caused the a pull in the interior material in the 2.0. The SER is made of better fabric. The pick up is most definitely noticable . Any other interior modifications and only monderately noticable where as the outside of the SER is much cooler looking than the 2.0. Its a good choice. Free free to email me if you have further questions."

By on Tuesday, May 29, 2007

GREAT

By on Tuesday, May 29, 2007

"GREAT CAR FOR THE AMOUNT OF MONEY AND GREAT ON GAS I LOVE IT I AM 18 I WORK FULL TIME AND CAN AFFORD THE CAR EVERY MONTH"

stiff stearing

By on Saturday, May 05, 2007

"I purchased a 2007 Nissan SL May 2,2007. I hate the stearing very hard to turn. The stearing is very stiff my right arm is very very sore form just turning the car. I was sore in 3 days i don't recommend it if you hate hard stearings. I guess you need to rent a car before you purchase it to rate its preformance! It's hard to do it in a few mint. I can"t return the car i wish i could today is may 6, 2007 its only been a few days and i don't like the car already do to the stearing Very very unhappy!!"

Excellent midsize vehicle

By on Monday, April 30, 2007

"I purchased my Nissan Sentra 2.0 S about a month ago. The cash incentives and financing were wonderful and the car itself is a pleasure to drive. I definetely recommend the S model. The leather steering wheel, adjustable seats, bluetooth and steering wheel radio controls are great features. The ride is what I have been most impressed with. The blue book review mentioned that the CVT transmission might take some getting used to. I love it and don't have any power or acceleration issues. The ride is never jerky and the suspension must be made out of pillows. I considered a Toyota Corolla, Honda Civic, and a Chevy Malibu and the new Sentra is the most stylish and an overall great deal."

Previous | 1 ... 79 80 81 82 | Next