2011 Nissan Sentra

8.3

Based on 404 Ratings for the 2007 - 2012 models.

Excellent Reliability

By on Sunday, February 24, 2013

"I have owned this car for 2 1/2 years. It was a 'demo' car, and had 4,000 miles when I purchased. I have had no issues with it at all. It is always a pleasure to drive, and I can usually fit everything I need in the trunk with the back seat folded down. My previous ride was a truck, so this took some getting used to - but I have been pleased with how much it can do and how much it can carry. I also have a tow hitch on it and move a small boat a couple of times a year. Really nice car and great on gas! It only needs to be fed once a month, which I really love."

Great car, no problem ever, great gas mileage

By on Wednesday, February 13, 2013

"My only complaint is it is very sporty car and a low rider but it handles extremely well and the only expense has been routine oil changes,tires. No problems with engine. Large tru k space for such a small car."

Most reliable car I have ever owned

By on Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Pros: "Great price and very reliable"

Cons: "None for me"

"I decided to buy this car in 2008 after my brother had a 1990 Sentra that went for more than 300,000 miles. I have put about 77,000 miles on it and it still drives as well as it did when I drove it off the lot. I maintain the engine with my ASE certified mechanic, and it has not put much of a dent in the wallet. I am 6'5" and I have no complaints about comfort. The car also performs well in these New England winters. I highly recommend this car!"

This is the best car I've bought.

By on Monday, January 21, 2013

Pros: "Affordable"

Cons: "Need rims not hub caps"

"This car is reliable and ride really smooth on the highway with great fuel milage. I definatly recommend this car and give top ratings. I did not think I could afford this car just by looking at it but I was fooled the cost for the vehicle is very affordable. I love the body style and smooth shift. Plenty of storage space and very comfortable."

worst vehicle ever

By on Thursday, December 20, 2012

Pros: "NONE"

Cons: "MECHANICAL NIGHTMARE"

"Worst vehicle ever. Continual problems with automatic transmission, mechanical problems that should not occur."

Not happy with my Sentra brought it brand new in

By on Wednesday, December 05, 2012

Pros: "None"

Cons: "Buyer beware, read the reviews"

"2007, a month later returned it because service engine soon lihgt came on, happened on several occasions. Radio doesn't work volume at 7 I can barely hear; especially when the heat is on at the same time. Took it back they claimed they replaced the speaker and I still have the same issue. I had to by an ipod to get good sound and use it as my radio in the car. They had to turned the rotors on the breaks 6 months after purchase. I have 2 more payments and I will never buy another Nissan. If you notice when they advertise, they never promote the Sentra. It is a lousy vehicle. Buyers do your homework, and never purchase the first year they come out with a new design. Maybe over the years they have tweaked the Sentra, but it left a bad taste in my mouth. I will purchase a car within the next 2 years because of the ongoing issues I have had with my Sentra only 34,500 miles. I purchased a LEMON."

Loved my Versa..traded it for Sentra..mistake

By on Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Pros: "Good looking, sporty looking car, with sunroof"

Cons: "small trunk opening, interior material is cheap"

"I traded in my 2007 Versa for a 2012 Sentra. I loved my Versa, got 40 mpg, could fit anything in the hatchback trunk area. My Sentra's trunk opening is so small that I can't fit much in it. Condensation on my sunroof is leaking and water is coming out of my interior light. My AC fan needs to be replaced. I get 32 mpg. It's so upsetting and it's a NEW car. I should have gotten another Versa."

Great value, fuel efficient,love blue tooth

By on Wednesday, November 07, 2012

"SOLD AT TEST DRIVE, GREAT VALUE,"

Love this car!

By on Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Pros: "price, accessories, easy to drive, cust. service"

Cons: "none found so far"

"I was getting near the end of my lease on a Toy Corolla. I had certain things in mind that I wanted in my next car and I wanted a purchase. I compaired the civic, corolla, focus, cruze, with the sentra. The sentra came with everything I wanted and more and the closest competitor in price didn't have half the things I wanted and the closest competitor with all the stuff I wanted was $2500 more. All the safety and crach test were pretty equal as was the fuel economy ratings. Lots of leg room and less blind spots than all the other vehicles I have looked at. I have put over 12000 miles on it in just over 8 months and have no complaints. It's a comfortable, quiet ride and all the gadgets are easy to reach and read. Great job Nissan! I would reccomend this vehicle to anyone looking in it's class."

2nd sentra I've owned 1st was 2008 now have 2011

By on Sunday, September 09, 2012

Pros: "MPG, Price, dealers"

Cons: "fit and finish, had doors, trunk lid adjusted"

"fit and finish was not as good as the 08 but the ride is the same or better, mpg on 2011 is unreal last trip 356 miles averaged 42.5 mpg, I do hyper-milage drive but it is a great little car especially with the lifetime warranty on the drive train, also got it with 0.0 percent interest rate"

Proud owner of a 2012 Sentra! I love it!

By on Saturday, September 08, 2012

Pros: "Reasonable price, awesome commuter car in everyway"

Cons: "Can't think of any"

"This was my first brand new car. I can't think about one bad thing to say about it. I'm getting an average mpg rating of 32 which is better than I expected. The seats are comfortable and the bumps in the road have a "cushiony" feel to them. It has plenty of get up and go. It also looks very modern! The only thing I wish is that the 2.0S model came with fog lights and push button start. Otherwise, I couldn't ask for anything more!! I chose this over a Corolla. Nissan clearly did something right with this vehicle and I'll be buying another Nissan after this."

A good car for the $$$

By on Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Pros: "Gas mileage, starting price, low cost to maintain"

Cons: "base model is very basic"

"This car will get you where you need to go very economically. Smooth but slow acceleration with the continuous variable transmission. The car rides a little rough and you feel every bump in the road due to its light weight. The car is finished out well and has enough trunk space to take on trips for 2."

Sentra number five, I'm a owner for life!

By on Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Pros: "Great value for your money!"

Cons: "Haven't found one."

"Great value for your dollar. It's comfortable and performs well for what it is, which is a reasonably priced high quality car. This years Special Edition has everything but leather seats, which to me is unnecessary, I prefer cloth seating. My first was an old, small Sentra. I traded up when they got bigger and will continue to drive one till Nissan changes it to something I don't like."

Terrible

By on Friday, July 06, 2012

Pros: "None"

Cons: "Everything"

"I have had this car since 11/2008. I have had nothing but problems with it since day one. It needed a short block at 69,000 miles. To this day I have to carry 2 sets of keys with me. Should I close the door with the engine running the chances are quite good that the doors will lock with the engine running. No dealer has been able to fix this. The doors are supposed to unlock when the engine is turned off but they don't. No dealer has been able to fix this either. This car is possessed!"

LOVE my Nissan

By on Sunday, July 01, 2012

Pros: "Great value for what I paid"

Cons: "The cvt takes getting used to driving"

"Could not be more happy with my Sentra they say you should mid 30 mpg I'm getting 40 I get compliments on it it's roomy and comfortable! With out a doubt I will be buying another Nissan years from now. I drove from WI to NC it took a whole 200 in gas there and back and no I don't drive like a grandma I drive 80 in the interstate and expressways. Trust me it's a great car for what you pay for it. I looked at Kia and Honda and WAY more room in the sentra (I'm 6'4") not cramped"

nissan sentra 2010

By on Wednesday, May 16, 2012

"i have like 1 year with this car and i love it.. is a great car.. economic in gas and very nice.. in the road.. better then corolla or civic... if u are thinking in buy this car. go and o it.. u will be very happy and excited"

2012 Nissan Sentra SR

By on Tuesday, May 08, 2012

Pros: "Power, Comfort, Looks, Price, Room, Features"

Cons: "Seat Fabric, No Telescoping Steering Wheel"

"I have had my SR for about 3 weeks now after my beloved 2002 Solara TRD was totalled by an 18 year old new driver. I had considered purchasing the SE-R with the 2.5L engine, but opted for the SR model as it was more economical and had the same body (with sideskirts and smoked headlights/tails). So far I am very pleased with my purchase. I scored a heck of deal since they were trying to move stock because the revamped 2013 is coming out soon. Power is steady and smooth with the torquey 2L engine combined with the CVT. Speaking of the CVT: it took some time to get used to 'no gears', but I am now a fan. Lots of interior room combined with lots of features - heated seats, bluetooth, hands free - really makes it an enjoyable commuter car. I find it very agile, quiet, combined with satifactory power. I think its a love or hate look, both inside and out - of course I am latter. I like the slab sided, chopped rear end,"

Best Value for a midsize vehicle!

By on Thursday, April 05, 2012

Pros: "comfortable, gas saver, quiet, drives great"

Cons: "4 cylinder, no sunroof"

"We get great gas mileage with this vehicle and that is why we picked it. Plus, we have a 2 year old and we didn't want a mini size car. It has a nice cd player with an Ipod adapter plug. Nissans hold their value VERY well. The car is comfortable and spacious for its size. You won't be disappointed!! (unless you were looking for a lot of power) PS, the trunk is very spacious!"

Great Reliable Car

By on Sunday, April 01, 2012

Pros: "Stylish, Fun to drive, Reliable,"

"I'm an owner of a 2007 Nissan Sentra S. I like my car overall. I haven't had any issues with it since I bought it new in 2007. I reccomend it to anyone that is looking for a car that is stylish and fun to drive."

Roomy, logical and economical

By on Monday, March 26, 2012

"This car has performed flawlessly. I love the 6 speed manual transmission. It's big inside and very quiet on the Interstate. 30 on the road 25 in town."

Great gadgettes, bad perfomance

By on Monday, March 26, 2012

Pros: "Keyless entry, bluetooth, trunk space"

Cons: "HANDLEING!!!!!!!"

"I thoroughly enjoy all the electronic conveniences in this vehicle. However, if I had ever driven it in the rain, I would have never baught it. The back end wants to slide out as soon as the road is wet. The Sentra is the most unbalanced vehicle I have ever owned. I used to drive on 76 with lots of snow with a 2000 Ford Focus,"

Great car to drive and own

By on Friday, March 23, 2012

Pros: "Fairly inexpensive, safe, lots of room"

Cons: "That non-adjustable rear alignment thing."

"I have owned this car since 07. It has been a total and complete pleasure to own and drive. If I have any complaint it would be about the TPS (tire pressure system) The light goes on when the pressure diviates more than a half a pound of pressure which is way too small of a window. Also for it to be truly effective it should alert you to WHICH tire is low. When you are talking less than an half pound of pressure how you hold the gauge can make it appear off. Oh, one other thing, if you find yourself replacing rear tires early or frequently you may find the UNADJUSTABLE rear alignment is out. A shop can put shims in to correct it. This is not a problem of this make or model all inexpensive models these days have them."

Reliable

By on Thursday, March 22, 2012

Pros: "Fast"

Cons: "More room in the drivers seat"

"I am just a teenager and I wanted a car that is fun and fast but I wanted something family friendly cause it will be soon that I will helpful a baby in the back. It fits really comforting and relaxing drives so smooth."

I have been disappointed in this car

By on Thursday, March 22, 2012

Pros: "Momentay on windshield wipers"

Cons: "cheapened at every corner"

"I was disappointed with every experience about this car. Some due to the dealer, some no fault of the car but mostly the car. The final nail was when the engine failed. I would not recommend a Nissan product to anyone."

Not what nissan used to be. My last nissan.

By on Tuesday, March 20, 2012

"Two vehicles in a row that were bad first I bought the 2004 Nissan Sentra after 2 years it developed a random transmission problem that will not accelerate the car in drive after you stand on a light took it to the dealer they were not able to figure the problem out talked with the dealer figured it was a bad piece may be dealer said trade it in for this new sentra 2007 it is just as junk. In 5 years the TPMS and transmission has been replaced. TPMS gets activated by cell phone towers. The break line connectors are rusting. It is junk. This is my last nissan; never again I am buying a nissan. I think since Renault has bought the company it has made nissan just as junky as itself."

See if you qualify for