2011 Nissan Sentra

8.3

Based on 416 Ratings for the 2007 - 2012 models.

By on Thursday, September 13, 2007

Excellent Value

By on Thursday, September 13, 2007

"I traded in my Ford Expedition for a 07 Sentra 2.0S. I love this car! Aside from getting 22 more MPG I like the design and performance. The CVT transmission is great and provides acceleration even on steep hills. Intelli key is cool and bluetooth is very useful especially in california with the traffic. Overall great car!"

By on Wednesday, September 12, 2007

"I purchased my Sentra 2.0SL in April and I'm very satisfied with the car. The new CVT Transmission and the Intelligent Key feature are awesome additions and it has great acceleration. (The only thing I don't like about this car is the drum brakes in the rear. Disc brakes all around are my preference.) I drive mainly in "rush hour" traffic (mixed city / highway) and my trip computer says I average about 23-24 MPG. Driving in these conditions, I can travel about 300 miles on 13 gallons -- not bad at all. The only quality issue that I have involves the bluetooth speakerphone. It is "hit or miss". I go to make a call, but at times it turns off the speakerphone -- while my cell phone is still calling someone... I just hang up and try again. (I can't hear anything on my phone -- the sounds are automatically transferred to the speakerphone when I turn on the car.) In fairness, it could just be a compatibility issue with my particular phone. (It seems to work better with my wife's cell phone.) Overall, I think I made a good choice. The glovebox is huge, it can probably hold a laptop -- and the trunk has some nice storage features."

Dependable vehicle, interior isnt the best quality

By on Saturday, September 08, 2007

"I have had a few issues with the quality of this cars interior. The paint around the sound system is peeling off, the glove box door has broken off its hinges and I have only opened it twice and the trunk lock actually fell out and I had to take it in for service. Though the car is very compact I have to say it has an unbelievable amount of head room. I had to slump down in the car I used to own to keep my head from touching the roof. In this Sentra I can sit upright and still have room left. The only reason I dont give this car 5 stars for value is becuase I paid a $2000 current market value fee, I suppose due to gas prices and it being a compact car."

EXCELKLENT CAR FOR THE VALUE

By on Friday, September 07, 2007

"THERE IS NOTHING RO SAY BUT THIS CAR BEATS ALL COMPETITORS IN ALL SEGMENTS!"