2010 Nissan Sentra Consumer Reviews

Best Value for a midsize vehicle!

By on Thursday, April 5, 2012

Pros: "comfortable, gas saver, quiet, drives great"

Cons: "4 cylinder, no sunroof"

"We get great gas mileage with this vehicle and that is why we picked it. Plus, we have a 2 year old and we didn't want a mini size car. It has a nice cd player with an Ipod adapter plug. Nissans hold their value VERY well. The car is comfortable and spacious for its size. You won't be disappointed!! (unless you were looking for a lot of power) PS, the trunk is very spacious!"

By on Wednesday, September 15, 2010

"My Parents bought a Nissan Sentra in 1990 and it lasted well over 17 yrs (until my nephew crashed it) Great car!! I bought my own brand new in 2008 and was surprised with how much it has improved on handling when driving...much sturdier and loved that it came standard with an Auxillary port for my Ipod!! :) It's got great leg room in the back seat as well for passengers and great room in the trunk. I'm enjoy it very much and am thinking of upgrading to the latest model."

Disappointed

By on Sunday, January 12, 2014

Pros: "Agile, Nimble, Fuel Economy, quiet"

Cons: "Cheaply made, Exhaust issues, CVT issues"

"I purchased this car brand new, and at first it was great. It is a very nimble and agile little car. Road noise is very little, and the power is fine unless there are multiple passengers, then it tends to be a bit sluggish. Fuel economy is not bad at ~30mpg depending on how heavy my foot is. However There have been a multitude of issues with it ranging from the CVT having weird issues that Nissan claims are normal, to my exhaust needing to be replaced from the headers back at just 30k miles because the metal was rotting away (not covered under warranty). The struts were also in need of replacement at just 20k miles (this was at least under warranty). There are also smaller nit-picky issues that are a constant annoyance. Bottom line: its a cheap car, and it shows as its aging. Regarding the number of repairs needed, and my whole exhaust needing replacement before my "warranty" expired, I will never purchase another Nissan vehicle in my life, and will recommend to my friends that they do the same."

1. My Information

* indicates required field.

Do not use your full name or email address; your privacy is important to us.

Location

2. My Rating

Use sliders to change values.

3. My Review

(e.g., best vehicle ever!) *

(Please no personal or dealership information or offensive language.) *

Not LikelyVery Likely

click & drag!
(e.g., great price, fun to drive)
(e.g., no cup holders)
Tips for Writing Reviews
Avoid:
  • Offensive or suggestive comments
  • Telling customers to shop elsewhere

Focus on:
  • The vehicle and your experience with it
  • Specific features of the vehicle
  • What's great about it? What's not so great?

4. My Uploads

Add photo (up to 5MB)

Uploading Photo...

upload successful! Remove
(e.g., Driving with the top down!)

Guidelines for Uploading Photos
  • Only one photo, up to 5MB
  • Focus on the vehicle and your experience with it
  • All photos must be your own
  • No nudity or obscene content
  • Inappropriate photos will cause your entire review to be rejected
Add video (only one allowed)
(paste the URL from your video on YouTube.)
(e.g., See it in action!)
Guidelines for Uploading Video
  • Maximum length: 5 minutes
  • No nudity or obscene content
  Important:
  • Focus on the vehicle and your experience with it
  • Write a caption
  • Upload your video to YouTube
  • Stick to the rules - so your review & video get published.

5. Notify Me

Please send me an email when my review is posted