2010 Nissan Sentra

8.3

Based on 404 Ratings for the 2007 - 2012 models.

Previous | 1 ... 39 40 41 | Next

By on Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Best for the money

By on Tuesday, July 17, 2007

"I just purchased a brand new Sentra SL and I love it. I considered the VW rabbit, Honda civic, Mazda 3 and the Scion TC before purchasing this car. The sentra provides me with the Luxury I was looking for at an affordable price. It is spacious for its size, the SL comes with leather seats (not leather trim), blue tooth, sun roof, rims, and the intelligent key. The intelligent key is one of the best additions to this car as no other car in its class provides this feature. The sentra drives extremely well both in the city and highway. I had no problems adjusting to the CVT transmission. In fact I love the lack of shifting and I don't miss it a bit. The fuel economy is pretty close to estimates as I drive a mix of highway and city (60-40%) and my Sentra gives me an average 31mpg."

Luxurious Features For Cheap!

By on Thursday, July 05, 2007

"I bought the Sentra 2.0 SL with a few added options and still got it for less than a basic Civic! Leather seats, alloy wheels, intelligent key entry/ignition, Blutooth and connectivity are all basic on the 2.0 SL model! I drove both the Civic and the Corolla before I purchased my Sentra and the ride quality and quietness is much greater on the Sentra."

exciting changes!

By on Monday, July 02, 2007

"It surprised me for its greatly upgraded inner mechanism functions and exteriors ....More power, roomier, safer and great cvt....Outperformed!!! I just bought one after painstaking studies among the peers ...and am very much satified with it...Do recommend to anyone who is swaying between Corolla and civic...you can compare them all by urself..."

Great

By on Thursday, June 28, 2007

"I just bought this car a couple of weeks ago and i love it. I have two children, one in a car seat and one in a booster and they fit more then comfortably in this car. The gas mileage is great and the steering, comfort of driving and reliability is wonderful. I would recommend this to car anyone!!"

By on Wednesday, June 27, 2007

By on Tuesday, June 26, 2007

great car!

By on Thursday, June 21, 2007

"i used to owned the 2000 sentra..and now the 2007 sentra sl..this car is awesome! good fuel ecomonomy..the only thing i noticed is that it needs more horsepower..but the engine is smooth...many of my friends thought it was an Altima..they were shocked it was the Sentra. but overall im really happy with the car. BTW..i live in LA..i drove to las vegas with a full tank..got to las vegas with a quarter tank left and i was speeding which i shouldnt had done but i had the AC on also..so that was great..its a great car :)"

Moderately Satisfied

By on Thursday, June 14, 2007

"I had a black 2007 Nissan Sentra 2.0 from November 2006 to about April of this year. Overall, I was pleased with the look, value, quality, etc. The only thing that is a big minus is that the interior scratches extremely easy. Just an example, my g/f thought she saw something on my dashboard, attempted to give it a quick light scrape with her finger nail and left a nice scratch. B/c of location of the scratch I was constantly reminded of it on a daily basis. I just purchased the SER this past month, and there is a nice difference. For those of you that want to break the monotony, get the SER. Car shopping, I compaired it to the new Civic. The inside and outside of the Sentra look and feel better. While the quality of the ride is close, the styling and comfort goes to the Sentra. Compared to the 2.0, the interior is more durable (seat material). The 2.0 looked good, but like the plastic, the material of the seats pull really easy. A binder caused the a pull in the interior material in the 2.0. The SER is made of better fabric. The pick up is most definitely noticable . Any other interior modifications and only monderately noticable where as the outside of the SER is much cooler looking than the 2.0. Its a good choice. Free free to email me if you have further questions."

By on Tuesday, May 29, 2007