2010 Nissan Sentra

8.3

Based on 415 Ratings for the 2007 - 2012 models.

LOVE my Nissan

By on Sunday, July 01, 2012

Pros: "Great value for what I paid"

Cons: "The cvt takes getting used to driving"

"Could not be more happy with my Sentra they say you should mid 30 mpg I'm getting 40 I get compliments on it it's roomy and comfortable! With out a doubt I will be buying another Nissan years from now. I drove from WI to NC it took a whole 200 in gas there and back and no I don't drive like a grandma I drive 80 in the interstate and expressways. Trust me it's a great car for what you pay for it. I looked at Kia and Honda and WAY more room in the sentra (I'm 6'4") not cramped"

nissan sentra 2010

By on Wednesday, May 16, 2012

"i have like 1 year with this car and i love it.. is a great car.. economic in gas and very nice.. in the road.. better then corolla or civic... if u are thinking in buy this car. go and o it.. u will be very happy and excited"

2012 Nissan Sentra SR

By on Tuesday, May 08, 2012

Pros: "Power, Comfort, Looks, Price, Room, Features"

Cons: "Seat Fabric, No Telescoping Steering Wheel"

"I have had my SR for about 3 weeks now after my beloved 2002 Solara TRD was totalled by an 18 year old new driver. I had considered purchasing the SE-R with the 2.5L engine, but opted for the SR model as it was more economical and had the same body (with sideskirts and smoked headlights/tails). So far I am very pleased with my purchase. I scored a heck of deal since they were trying to move stock because the revamped 2013 is coming out soon. Power is steady and smooth with the torquey 2L engine combined with the CVT. Speaking of the CVT: it took some time to get used to 'no gears', but I am now a fan. Lots of interior room combined with lots of features - heated seats, bluetooth, hands free - really makes it an enjoyable commuter car. I find it very agile, quiet, combined with satifactory power. I think its a love or hate look, both inside and out - of course I am latter. I like the slab sided, chopped rear end,"

Best Value for a midsize vehicle!

By on Thursday, April 05, 2012

Pros: "comfortable, gas saver, quiet, drives great"

Cons: "4 cylinder, no sunroof"

"We get great gas mileage with this vehicle and that is why we picked it. Plus, we have a 2 year old and we didn't want a mini size car. It has a nice cd player with an Ipod adapter plug. Nissans hold their value VERY well. The car is comfortable and spacious for its size. You won't be disappointed!! (unless you were looking for a lot of power) PS, the trunk is very spacious!"

Great Reliable Car

By on Sunday, April 01, 2012

Pros: "Stylish, Fun to drive, Reliable,"

"I'm an owner of a 2007 Nissan Sentra S. I like my car overall. I haven't had any issues with it since I bought it new in 2007. I reccomend it to anyone that is looking for a car that is stylish and fun to drive."

Roomy, logical and economical

By on Monday, March 26, 2012

"This car has performed flawlessly. I love the 6 speed manual transmission. It's big inside and very quiet on the Interstate. 30 on the road 25 in town."

Great gadgettes, bad perfomance

By on Monday, March 26, 2012

Pros: "Keyless entry, bluetooth, trunk space"

Cons: "HANDLEING!!!!!!!"

"I thoroughly enjoy all the electronic conveniences in this vehicle. However, if I had ever driven it in the rain, I would have never baught it. The back end wants to slide out as soon as the road is wet. The Sentra is the most unbalanced vehicle I have ever owned. I used to drive on 76 with lots of snow with a 2000 Ford Focus,"

Great car to drive and own

By on Friday, March 23, 2012

Pros: "Fairly inexpensive, safe, lots of room"

Cons: "That non-adjustable rear alignment thing."

"I have owned this car since 07. It has been a total and complete pleasure to own and drive. If I have any complaint it would be about the TPS (tire pressure system) The light goes on when the pressure diviates more than a half a pound of pressure which is way too small of a window. Also for it to be truly effective it should alert you to WHICH tire is low. When you are talking less than an half pound of pressure how you hold the gauge can make it appear off. Oh, one other thing, if you find yourself replacing rear tires early or frequently you may find the UNADJUSTABLE rear alignment is out. A shop can put shims in to correct it. This is not a problem of this make or model all inexpensive models these days have them."

Reliable

By on Thursday, March 22, 2012

Pros: "Fast"

Cons: "More room in the drivers seat"

"I am just a teenager and I wanted a car that is fun and fast but I wanted something family friendly cause it will be soon that I will helpful a baby in the back. It fits really comforting and relaxing drives so smooth."

I have been disappointed in this car

By on Thursday, March 22, 2012

Pros: "Momentay on windshield wipers"

Cons: "cheapened at every corner"

"I was disappointed with every experience about this car. Some due to the dealer, some no fault of the car but mostly the car. The final nail was when the engine failed. I would not recommend a Nissan product to anyone."

Not what nissan used to be. My last nissan.

By on Tuesday, March 20, 2012

"Two vehicles in a row that were bad first I bought the 2004 Nissan Sentra after 2 years it developed a random transmission problem that will not accelerate the car in drive after you stand on a light took it to the dealer they were not able to figure the problem out talked with the dealer figured it was a bad piece may be dealer said trade it in for this new sentra 2007 it is just as junk. In 5 years the TPMS and transmission has been replaced. TPMS gets activated by cell phone towers. The break line connectors are rusting. It is junk. This is my last nissan; never again I am buying a nissan. I think since Renault has bought the company it has made nissan just as junky as itself."

great overall car, enjoyable to the max

By on Friday, March 16, 2012

Cons: "passenger seat can not change sitting height"

"I have really enjoyed the car. It hugs the road at high speeds easy to control, take off power is terrific, if you need that extra boost of speed for any reason this vehicle will increase fast and not with the drag that can be felt with some cars. So easy to maintain at high speeds on the interstate that it is so very fun to drive"

Great value

By on Monday, February 20, 2012

Pros: "fun and efficient to drive"

"Very well designed car. Lots of room and comfort."

Just OK

By on Monday, February 13, 2012

"The care is cheaply built and drives just ok. Gets me where I need to go."

Love muh car

By on Friday, February 10, 2012

Pros: "Handles AMAZINGLY, looks great, spacious, 17s"

Cons: "No back cup holders, no fold down rear seat, FWD"

Just purchased.

"Honestly, if you're looking between a Spec V and a Civic SI, go with the Spec V. You can't beat the 2.5 litre 4, and the bottom end torque it pulls over the Civic. Obviously just my opinion, but I think it looks way better too. I've had it for a year now, and am the second owner, and I still have a lot of fun with it. The engine has a really good note when you pull it a bit too. I noticed some people didn't like the location of the shifter (Nissan calls it "rally style"), but I think it's pretty convenient. The stereo has a pretty good sound too with 6 speakers, including tweeters in the front and 6x9s in the back. The computer read-out of MPGs/average speed/miles driven/time driven is handy as well. Oh yeah, if you're not sure if it's really that fast: a buddy of mine had a Speed6 (think turbo AWD) and we went out and played one day. He was surprised how well I kept up with him through some windies and getting on the highway. He beat me on the drag once I heard his AWD clunk into action, but it was always fun messing with him."

Just purchased.

Love this car

By on Monday, February 06, 2012

Pros: "great price, lots of room, easy to maintain"

"4 years and 38000 miles and not one problem. Drives well, AC is awesome, rear window defroster has come in handy multiple times and works AMAZING. Easy to anchor carseat in back seat. Tons of room without being too big. HUGE trunk space. Gret gas milage. Totally recomend."

Reliable car.

By on Monday, February 06, 2012

"It's a great car that has more trunk room than I expected. I'm able to place my full-size stroller inside without having to turn it some wierd angle. Plenty of head room as well. I've own this car for about two years now (bought it new) and have had no mechanical issues. I also take it in for all of its routine services. One thing I really like is inside the armrest/console is a place you can plug in your ipod or mp3 device and it keeps it out of the way so there are no unsitely cords strung account across your shifter. The only problem I can see is that the slightest touch in your steering wheel will have your car drifting into another lane. Nothing wrong with it; it's just sensitive."

Great Car!

By on Friday, January 27, 2012

Pros: "Price, Fuel Economy"

Cons: "Backseat size"

"We love our Sentra ("Jude"). We've had it for a few years now and never had a problem with it. Aside from the few recalls, Jude is still running strong and never had any mechanical issues. We get 32 mpg. It accelerates well. Our only beef is with the backseat size. We just had our first kid and it's a little cramped!"

Sport, classy, and economical

By on Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Pros: "Nice looking vehicle; great MPG"

Cons: "Wind and road noice a bit loud"

"Owned this car since new in 2008. We love this car. I saw another reviewer hit a deer with her car, and we experienced the same. Although it took a month to get the undercarriage clean, this car only experienced minor damage; even though we hit the deer at 60 mph. Must be the aerodymanics :-) We average 33mpg (probly could do better, but I tend to push it a bit). The only downside is the road noise is a bit loud. We were able to dramatically reduce the noice by putting some good quality Goodyear tires on it, but still the wind noise is a bit loud."

Great quality, performance, and overall features.

By on Friday, January 20, 2012

Pros: "Great price, fun to drive, features, lot of room"

Cons: "none!"

"I've had this car for about a year now and I absolutely love it! For being a small car, it has so many great features in it that I almost feel spoiled! The inside is very roomy compared with how it looks from the outside and there are so many compartments that store even more. The acceleration on it is amazing and for being a 4 cylinder, it goes suprisingly quick. I got into an accident with it a few months ago also. I hit a huge deer going about 65 mph and the impact was not bad AT ALL. Definitely kept me safe and I am blessed to have it! You can definitely tell this car was made very well and its number one priority was safety."

a very nice not-compact car

By on Monday, January 16, 2012

Pros: "good feul economy, great pick-up"

Cons: "rear seat cup holders in a bad place"

"Great on gas mileage. Runs smooth on the highways at high speeds. Bluetooth and steering wheel controls are very handy. The heat is ready within minutes which is nice on cold winter mornings. The read-out display for MPG or fuel left or trip time are very easy to use. Trunk is extra huge, with secret compartment space. Back seats flip down for very large storage needs. Great commuter car and great for a family of 4. Needs cup holders in the back seat when 3 kids are in back, otherwise nice design. Runs like a charm."

2012 Sentra SR Special Edition

By on Sunday, January 15, 2012

Pros: "great price, fun to drive, excellent quality, fast"

Cons: "center console armrest does not extend."

"If you are looking for a compact sedan and want the most bang for your buck, then the Nissan Sentra is the car for you. Fun to drive, lots of power, best in class quality... the list goes on and on!"

Great car for the price

By on Friday, January 13, 2012

Pros: "Good price, room inside, looks nice, good MPG"

Cons: "Center arm rest is set too far back"

"Pros: I really like the car. It has a lot of room inside and drives nice for a small car. I get around 32 MPG with a combination of in town and highway driving. CVT transmission is smooth in warm weather. Cons: I had the same problem as many others where the rear end was out of allignment and the dealership had to install a shim kit. Another issue is in the cold Iowa weather the CVT transmission takes a long time to warm up and run normal RPMs."

A great value

By on Saturday, January 07, 2012

Pros: "compact, economical, attractive, lg glove compart"

Cons: "cup holders hard to clean, neck rest uncomfortable"

"I really appreciate this car. It may not be a high powered 6-digit valued car but it picks up and goes when I need to get out of sticky situations. It's just the right size for my daily commutes to and from school and work. It is quiet, the standard stereo has great sound and a nice aux in connection so it works with changing technology. My car has in-stereo bluetooth which is very easy to use and the controls are on the steering wheel so that if I have to communicate, I can do so without taking my eyes off the road (because I can also set particular numbers which I verbally tell the bluetooth to dial). My radio/cd controls are also on the steering wheel. For a small compact car, this car really serves my purposes. And, it's so cute!"

fantastic car , very happy with sentra

By on Friday, January 06, 2012

Pros: "great price, reliable, solid, great mpg"

"I have owned this vehicle since 2008. It is fantastic. Has been very reliable. Has good ergonomics and is very comfortable to drive around town and on long trips. The gas mileage is right on the money , about 24mpg around town and about 30 mph on the highway. Solid car after 43000 miles. Most of my driving is on the roads of Fairfield County Connecticut, which are horrible roads loaded with potholes. This car is as solid today as the day I took delivery, which speaks highly of the construction and workmanship. If you are thinking about buying one of these cars, do not hesitate, it is a great vehicle. Only suggestion I would make is that Nissan raise the height of the center console armrest."