2010 Nissan Sentra

8.3

Based on 422 Ratings for the 2007 - 2012 models.

2012 Nissan Sentra SR

By on Tuesday, May 08, 2012

Pros: "Power, Comfort, Looks, Price, Room, Features"

Cons: "Seat Fabric, No Telescoping Steering Wheel"

"I have had my SR for about 3 weeks now after my beloved 2002 Solara TRD was totalled by an 18 year old new driver. I had considered purchasing the SE-R with the 2.5L engine, but opted for the SR model as it was more economical and had the same body (with sideskirts and smoked headlights/tails). So far I am very pleased with my purchase. I scored a heck of deal since they were trying to move stock because the revamped 2013 is coming out soon. Power is steady and smooth with the torquey 2L engine combined with the CVT. Speaking of the CVT: it took some time to get used to 'no gears', but I am now a fan. Lots of interior room combined with lots of features - heated seats, bluetooth, hands free - really makes it an enjoyable commuter car. I find it very agile, quiet, combined with satifactory power. I think its a love or hate look, both inside and out - of course I am latter. I like the slab sided, chopped rear end,"

Love this car!

By on Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Pros: "price, accessories, easy to drive, cust. service"

Cons: "none found so far"

"I was getting near the end of my lease on a Toy Corolla. I had certain things in mind that I wanted in my next car and I wanted a purchase. I compaired the civic, corolla, focus, cruze, with the sentra. The sentra came with everything I wanted and more and the closest competitor in price didn't have half the things I wanted and the closest competitor with all the stuff I wanted was $2500 more. All the safety and crach test were pretty equal as was the fuel economy ratings. Lots of leg room and less blind spots than all the other vehicles I have looked at. I have put over 12000 miles on it in just over 8 months and have no complaints. It's a comfortable, quiet ride and all the gadgets are easy to reach and read. Great job Nissan! I would reccomend this vehicle to anyone looking in it's class."

Sentra number five, I'm a owner for life!

By on Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Pros: "Great value for your money!"

Cons: "Haven't found one."

"Great value for your dollar. It's comfortable and performs well for what it is, which is a reasonably priced high quality car. This years Special Edition has everything but leather seats, which to me is unnecessary, I prefer cloth seating. My first was an old, small Sentra. I traded up when they got bigger and will continue to drive one till Nissan changes it to something I don't like."

The car grows on you!

By on Saturday, September 03, 2011

Pros: "Fun to drive, convenience package a must, and bluetooth!"

Cons: "Sunvisors and small trunk."

"Get the SR with bluetooth and convenience package and you'll be set. Bluetooth very very handy while driving. If own a smartphone, impossible to make calls w/o bluetooth. Convenience package enables you to get in the car and start it without touching your key fob. Even getting in the trunk! Nice mp3 hookup--to your phone with music or I put an XM radio from Radioshack in it. Very good mileage--34-38 on highway--depending if air is on and speed. If you punch the accelerator, it will growl and go! Flaws: the sunvisor (too big and bulky), the CD holder above the radio won't fit CD's and close (relatively useless for anything), one power outlet stays on while car off and other stays off, and trunk size is small. But all in all, still a good buy!"

nice car, garbage tires popped 12k miles

By on Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Pros: "Quick, smooth, cost, comfort"

Cons: "tires stink"

"Love the car, but Nissan has put garbage tires on all 3 cars I have bought from them. Smooth, CVT very responsive for the wonderful driving in the PNW -lots of wonderful curves and hills. They did nothing about the tires, so I refinanced with someone else at a lower rate - saved me $800 which paid for some very nice tires. 2 Sentras (also a '02 bought new), 2 blown right-front tires within 40k. The tires on the versa (only 21k) are going to be replaced as soon as Les Swaub does a sale, I worry about those. Otherwise, I like small Nissans, good car for the money. 31.9 mpg, about 50% on the freeway w cc going"

Most reliable car I have ever owned

By on Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Pros: "Great price and very reliable"

Cons: "None for me"

"I decided to buy this car in 2008 after my brother had a 1990 Sentra that went for more than 300,000 miles. I have put about 77,000 miles on it and it still drives as well as it did when I drove it off the lot. I maintain the engine with my ASE certified mechanic, and it has not put much of a dent in the wallet. I am 6'5" and I have no complaints about comfort. The car also performs well in these New England winters. I highly recommend this car!"

Best Value for a midsize vehicle!

By on Thursday, April 05, 2012

Pros: "comfortable, gas saver, quiet, drives great"

Cons: "4 cylinder, no sunroof"

"We get great gas mileage with this vehicle and that is why we picked it. Plus, we have a 2 year old and we didn't want a mini size car. It has a nice cd player with an Ipod adapter plug. Nissans hold their value VERY well. The car is comfortable and spacious for its size. You won't be disappointed!! (unless you were looking for a lot of power) PS, the trunk is very spacious!"

Refuses to break down

By on Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Pros: "Quality and reliability"

Cons: "Interior is pretty bland. Almost like a shell."

"For the life of me, I can't figure out why Honda and Toyota get the credit for being the most reliable cars on the road. Everyone I know who drives a Nissan has had wonderful results. I got this car used with 17,000 miles on it and 4 1/2 years later with the odometer about to hit 165k it has never broken down, and still runs perfectly. I've had a couple of minor issues, an engine mount needed replacement, driver's side power window motor needed replacement, and heater/ac fan needed replacement, but that's it. It still runs as smooth and flawless as the day I bought it, and even with such high mileage, there aren't even any funny noises or quirks. Just change the oil, keep up with the maintenance, and don't beat on the car, and it will last you for years. Buy one for yourself and see."

LOVE THIS CAR

By on Saturday, May 18, 2013

Pros: "Great to drive"

"This is my 3rd sentra.Best car i have ever owned. Has nav,heated leather,sat. radio,bluetooth,moon roof,etc.I especially love the intelligent key ,I won't buy a car now without it.Also love the fact that when my seatbelt isnt buckled the car doesnt beep at you.Rides like a mid size car and the engine and transmission work seamlessly together.I just love everything about this car"

Great value per dollar!

By on Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Pros: "Great value, comfortable, good on gas, reliable."

Cons: "Would benefit from a 1.6/2.0 Turbo option."

"I have an SL with leather and heated seats and this vehicle is tops for what I paid. Great MPG, enough power for my driving habits, for FWD it is very good in snow. Warms up quick and comfortable. Easy to take longer trips in, plenty of leg/head room and trunk space."