2009 Nissan Sentra

8.3

Based on 406 Ratings for the 2007 - 2012 models.

2011 Nissan Sentra SL (Bought Used)

By on Sunday, April 20, 2014

Pros: "Reliability based on price"

Cons: "Leather seats on some SL models"

"I love my 2011 Sentra SL - Nav sys w/back up camera, bluetooth, sunroof, rear spoiler, chrome trim etc... Due to a partial highway closure around here, the recent traffic on the local roads has constantly been just stop then go then stop... This car still hits avg 30 mpg no matter what - I actually calculated this based on a full gas then next-time-fill-up ratio a few times and not based on the Sentra's calculation. The stereo sounds excellent with embedded equalizer w/6 speakers with the automatic volume control based on the speed. I can hook up iPhone, Android, iPod and/or whatever I can via USB that my 6 year old daughter can even control what she wants to listen to and the volume off of her device that is connected to it while sitting in the rear seat. One thing I do not like it? I've never been a big fan of leather seats... I always feel I'm not settled while driving for some reasons but it came with it. So, it wasn't Nissan's fault since I could go for something else if I wanted to. My son and I play ice hockey and the trunk actually easily holds two full hockey bags w/o even folding the rear seat if you know how big each is. VDC (Vehicle Dynamic Control) on/off is really helpful if you ever get stuck in mud and/or snow."

Not totally happy with the Sentra

By on Friday, April 11, 2014

Pros: "Styling is nice."

Cons: "Interior "blind" spots; uncomfortable seats"

"I am not totally satisfied with the Sentra. MPG has never gone beyond 23 MPG. I do not do much highway driving, but expected much more out of the Sentra driving locally. There are a couple "blind" spots on the driver's side between door window and windshield, making it very difficult to see if someone is coming on my left (in my parking lot). A/C Heat vents do not allow A/C heat be directed to me. Seats are very uncomfortable."

nice reliable car

By on Monday, April 07, 2014

I don't own this car

"Nice car,very affordable"

Amazing vehicle

By on Sunday, March 16, 2014

Pros: "Stability and looks"

Cons: "Mirrors- the ones you look to see yourself- brake"

Took picture in February 26,2014

"When I decide it to buy a car I choose a Nissan Sentra 4 doors Sedan (CVT) customize the 2008 car and require 8 miles. The color and all specification I told the dealer ship it want was exactly what expect it. Keeping the maintenance of the car and keeping my car is shape and shinny make me proud to own a Nissan. After 6 years own I still love my car. Shine like is brand new. It is a little bit hard to drive in snow but do the job very well. Stability is amazing and ver smooth. Someone hit my car in the rear and the car can take a hit. They fix everything and look like brand new. I have no problem after incident. Have minor scratches because of the years I have the car. But there are not bump or big scratches that you can see when looking at the car. As customize car I want a sunroof,16 wheel rims, 6 DVD music, in the trunk I have a hiding divider. Splash guards and side guards, spoiler."

Took picture in February 26,2014

This car is designed fabulously!

By on Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Pros: "Fun to drive, safe, controls were at my fingertips"

"It seems a real live adult driver designed the interior to this car. Everything I needed was right at my fingertips. Unfortunately and heartbreaking for me, we were involved in an accident. My Sentra kept me safe from harm, collapsing as it should have. I never even hit the air bag. I love this car and am getting another tomorrow. Thirty years accident free, but it can happen, and this car kept me safe and happy as long as I owned and enjoyed it. Highly recommend the Sentra!"