2008 Nissan Sentra

8.3

Based on 404 Ratings for the 2007 - 2012 models.

Previous | 1 ... 79 80 81 | Next

GREAT

By on Tuesday, May 29, 2007

"GREAT CAR FOR THE AMOUNT OF MONEY AND GREAT ON GAS I LOVE IT I AM 18 I WORK FULL TIME AND CAN AFFORD THE CAR EVERY MONTH"

stiff stearing

By on Saturday, May 05, 2007

"I purchased a 2007 Nissan SL May 2,2007. I hate the stearing very hard to turn. The stearing is very stiff my right arm is very very sore form just turning the car. I was sore in 3 days i don't recommend it if you hate hard stearings. I guess you need to rent a car before you purchase it to rate its preformance! It's hard to do it in a few mint. I can"t return the car i wish i could today is may 6, 2007 its only been a few days and i don't like the car already do to the stearing Very very unhappy!!"

Excellent midsize vehicle

By on Monday, April 30, 2007

"I purchased my Nissan Sentra 2.0 S about a month ago. The cash incentives and financing were wonderful and the car itself is a pleasure to drive. I definetely recommend the S model. The leather steering wheel, adjustable seats, bluetooth and steering wheel radio controls are great features. The ride is what I have been most impressed with. The blue book review mentioned that the CVT transmission might take some getting used to. I love it and don't have any power or acceleration issues. The ride is never jerky and the suspension must be made out of pillows. I considered a Toyota Corolla, Honda Civic, and a Chevy Malibu and the new Sentra is the most stylish and an overall great deal."

Love the new Sentra

By on Friday, April 13, 2007

"I bought my Sentra in December after test driving a lot of other cars. The smooth CVT transmission is awesome, it does take a while to get used to not "feeling" the shift though. The comfort is wonderful, I sat in the back seat for the first time a couple of weeks ago and it was very roomy. The stero, the look and everything are great in this car compared to the others that are out there in the same price range."

Previous | 1 ... 79 80 81 | Next