2008 Nissan Sentra

8.3

Based on 404 Ratings for the 2007 - 2012 models.

Previous | 1 ... 15 16 17 | Next

By on Wednesday, September 12, 2007

"I purchased my Sentra 2.0SL in April and I'm very satisfied with the car. The new CVT Transmission and the Intelligent Key feature are awesome additions and it has great acceleration. (The only thing I don't like about this car is the drum brakes in the rear. Disc brakes all around are my preference.) I drive mainly in "rush hour" traffic (mixed city / highway) and my trip computer says I average about 23-24 MPG. Driving in these conditions, I can travel about 300 miles on 13 gallons -- not bad at all. The only quality issue that I have involves the bluetooth speakerphone. It is "hit or miss". I go to make a call, but at times it turns off the speakerphone -- while my cell phone is still calling someone... I just hang up and try again. (I can't hear anything on my phone -- the sounds are automatically transferred to the speakerphone when I turn on the car.) In fairness, it could just be a compatibility issue with my particular phone. (It seems to work better with my wife's cell phone.) Overall, I think I made a good choice. The glovebox is huge, it can probably hold a laptop -- and the trunk has some nice storage features."

Dependable vehicle, interior isnt the best quality

By on Saturday, September 08, 2007

"I have had a few issues with the quality of this cars interior. The paint around the sound system is peeling off, the glove box door has broken off its hinges and I have only opened it twice and the trunk lock actually fell out and I had to take it in for service. Though the car is very compact I have to say it has an unbelievable amount of head room. I had to slump down in the car I used to own to keep my head from touching the roof. In this Sentra I can sit upright and still have room left. The only reason I dont give this car 5 stars for value is becuase I paid a $2000 current market value fee, I suppose due to gas prices and it being a compact car."

EXCELKLENT CAR FOR THE VALUE

By on Friday, September 07, 2007

"THERE IS NOTHING RO SAY BUT THIS CAR BEATS ALL COMPETITORS IN ALL SEGMENTS!"

By on Monday, September 03, 2007

By on Monday, September 03, 2007

By on Thursday, August 30, 2007

Very Happy!

By on Wednesday, August 15, 2007

"I bought my Sentra 2.0SL back in late March and I am very happy with my purchase! It has a lot of great extras such as handsfree bluetooth, intelligent key, lots of storage, and other extras. I bought the Magnetic Gray with the black leather interior. I average about 30MPG. I also love the gearshift location and use my Ipod in the auxilary plug in which I like. Interior molding does mar easily, so beware of that. Otherwise I am completely satisfied and would recommend this car to anyone shopping for a midsize car with great gas mileage and lots of amenities that you may only find on some other pricier models. I have already put 7500 miles on my Sentra and not a single issue to be had."

PoorQuality

By on Thursday, August 09, 2007

"I purchased my Sentra in May 2007 and am very unhappy with it. I went to the dealer to look at a Versa and was convinced by the saleswoman to pay a few hundred dollars more. The gas mileage estimates for the two models is the same, but several more features come on the Sentra. The car has turned out to be nothing but trouble for me. I've taken it back to the dealer twice about a loud stress noise coming from the rear. The rear panels were removed and the dealer concluded that two bolts had not been properly tightened during manufacture in Mexico. I've had the car back a couple of weeks and so far, so good. I'm a little leary but I'll just have to wait and see if the noise returns. The car doesn't handle as well as I thought it would on the horrible, pot-hole filled roads of Annapolis Md. About the only good thing I can say is that the ride is great so long as the road surface is smooth. There is a lack of useable storage areas and the console design is a waste. It could easily have been designed to be more practical and driver-friendly."

Overall Good

By on Monday, August 06, 2007

"I purchased a 2.0 S Sentra back in March and so far so good. My only compaint like many others have had is the plastic hey used for the interior scratches easily, with a fingernail, anything that touches it leaves a nice white mark...I wish I could get those out!"

I bought two

By on Sunday, August 05, 2007

"I liked the car so much I bought two."

By on Thursday, August 02, 2007

It's a good car

By on Monday, July 30, 2007

"It's a great car on gas milege. Only problems is that the dash area and the door panels scratch really easily. Other than that it is a good car."

Awesome Choice!

By on Friday, July 27, 2007

"I just bought a 2007 Sentra 2.0SL, after owning 2 Ford Expeditions back to back. The price of gas was killing me! This car is awesome - I have all the extras I had in my Expeditions plus the intelligent key... at a far better price and much much better on gas. I am proud to say I used to get 12mpg now I get 31!!!!!! I was shopping around; interested in Honda Civic/Accord, Corolla. Doing some research the Sentra gives you all the options at a better price. There is also more interior room in the Sentra than the Accord!"

Much better than the 2002

By on Tuesday, July 24, 2007

"Sentra. Only dislike is interior door/dash trim, easily scratched and have not found anything to cover scratches. Really like the large readout on sound system, and roominess of interior. Excellent gas mileage, last road trip of about 600 miles, averaged out at 33.7 mpg."

Excellent Car

By on Saturday, July 21, 2007

"This car is an excellent buy--nice style, comfortable, and good ride. Only compliant I have is limited visability range with the rear window"

By on Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Best for the money

By on Tuesday, July 17, 2007

"I just purchased a brand new Sentra SL and I love it. I considered the VW rabbit, Honda civic, Mazda 3 and the Scion TC before purchasing this car. The sentra provides me with the Luxury I was looking for at an affordable price. It is spacious for its size, the SL comes with leather seats (not leather trim), blue tooth, sun roof, rims, and the intelligent key. The intelligent key is one of the best additions to this car as no other car in its class provides this feature. The sentra drives extremely well both in the city and highway. I had no problems adjusting to the CVT transmission. In fact I love the lack of shifting and I don't miss it a bit. The fuel economy is pretty close to estimates as I drive a mix of highway and city (60-40%) and my Sentra gives me an average 31mpg."

Luxurious Features For Cheap!

By on Thursday, July 05, 2007

"I bought the Sentra 2.0 SL with a few added options and still got it for less than a basic Civic! Leather seats, alloy wheels, intelligent key entry/ignition, Blutooth and connectivity are all basic on the 2.0 SL model! I drove both the Civic and the Corolla before I purchased my Sentra and the ride quality and quietness is much greater on the Sentra."

exciting changes!

By on Monday, July 02, 2007

"It surprised me for its greatly upgraded inner mechanism functions and exteriors ....More power, roomier, safer and great cvt....Outperformed!!! I just bought one after painstaking studies among the peers ...and am very much satified with it...Do recommend to anyone who is swaying between Corolla and civic...you can compare them all by urself..."

Great

By on Thursday, June 28, 2007

"I just bought this car a couple of weeks ago and i love it. I have two children, one in a car seat and one in a booster and they fit more then comfortably in this car. The gas mileage is great and the steering, comfort of driving and reliability is wonderful. I would recommend this to car anyone!!"

By on Wednesday, June 27, 2007

By on Tuesday, June 26, 2007

great car!

By on Thursday, June 21, 2007

"i used to owned the 2000 sentra..and now the 2007 sentra sl..this car is awesome! good fuel ecomonomy..the only thing i noticed is that it needs more horsepower..but the engine is smooth...many of my friends thought it was an Altima..they were shocked it was the Sentra. but overall im really happy with the car. BTW..i live in LA..i drove to las vegas with a full tank..got to las vegas with a quarter tank left and i was speeding which i shouldnt had done but i had the AC on also..so that was great..its a great car :)"

Moderately Satisfied

By on Thursday, June 14, 2007

"I had a black 2007 Nissan Sentra 2.0 from November 2006 to about April of this year. Overall, I was pleased with the look, value, quality, etc. The only thing that is a big minus is that the interior scratches extremely easy. Just an example, my g/f thought she saw something on my dashboard, attempted to give it a quick light scrape with her finger nail and left a nice scratch. B/c of location of the scratch I was constantly reminded of it on a daily basis. I just purchased the SER this past month, and there is a nice difference. For those of you that want to break the monotony, get the SER. Car shopping, I compaired it to the new Civic. The inside and outside of the Sentra look and feel better. While the quality of the ride is close, the styling and comfort goes to the Sentra. Compared to the 2.0, the interior is more durable (seat material). The 2.0 looked good, but like the plastic, the material of the seats pull really easy. A binder caused the a pull in the interior material in the 2.0. The SER is made of better fabric. The pick up is most definitely noticable . Any other interior modifications and only monderately noticable where as the outside of the SER is much cooler looking than the 2.0. Its a good choice. Free free to email me if you have further questions."

By on Tuesday, May 29, 2007