2008 Nissan Sentra

8.3

Based on 406 Ratings for the 2007 - 2012 models.

Love my Sentra

By on Sunday, March 09, 2014

Pros: "Drives like a heavy car...smooth"

Cons: "Gas mileage not as great as was led to believe"

"I have always been a fan of the Sentra and always will be. Great car and very reliable."

Refuses to break down

By on Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Pros: "Quality and reliability"

Cons: "Interior is pretty bland. Almost like a shell."

"For the life of me, I can't figure out why Honda and Toyota get the credit for being the most reliable cars on the road. Everyone I know who drives a Nissan has had wonderful results. I got this car used with 17,000 miles on it and 4 1/2 years later with the odometer about to hit 165k it has never broken down, and still runs perfectly. I've had a couple of minor issues, an engine mount needed replacement, driver's side power window motor needed replacement, and heater/ac fan needed replacement, but that's it. It still runs as smooth and flawless as the day I bought it, and even with such high mileage, there aren't even any funny noises or quirks. Just change the oil, keep up with the maintenance, and don't beat on the car, and it will last you for years. Buy one for yourself and see."

By on Friday, February 21, 2014

Pros: "Yes"

Sweet

"Still new ."

Sweet

Good car

By on Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Pros: "great price, good on gas, roomy and comfortable"

Cons: "side mirrors & windows too small, poor visibility"

"My husband drives a truck and I drive an Outback. We got this car as a commuter car if one of my husband's jobs was far away and too expensive to drive his truck.The gas mileage is around 30 mpg. A complaint we both have is that it is scary to drive on the Interstate because it is so small. We like the performance and it has enough pep. I do not like the design of the car (my husband thinks I'm nuts-he thinks it's a sharp looking car and comfortable to drive). I don't like the little windows in the back - it's hard to see when I'm backing up and the side mirrors are too small. I REALLY HATE those side mirrors. For such a tiny car I don't trust them when I'm changing lanes, and then the stupid windows in the side doors and back are so stinking small there are blind spots. The crash ratings aren't very good so I really don't like it as a commuter car."

I don't like this car.

By on Saturday, February 15, 2014

Pros: "Perfect interior size"

Cons: "The ride"

"This car rides like the shock absorbers don't work. The ride is bumpy and shaky, especially over railroad tracks. The interior is roomy. Otherwise the car was perfect for me. It accelerates very well getting on the expressway. The view out of the windows is large enough to see all the traffic especially for backing up. I don't like the car because of the ride. I feel like a bobble head bouncing around over every crack in the pavement."