2008 Nissan Sentra

8.3

Based on 410 Ratings for the 2007 - 2012 models.

By on Monday, September 03, 2007

By on Thursday, August 30, 2007

Very Happy!

By on Wednesday, August 15, 2007

"I bought my Sentra 2.0SL back in late March and I am very happy with my purchase! It has a lot of great extras such as handsfree bluetooth, intelligent key, lots of storage, and other extras. I bought the Magnetic Gray with the black leather interior. I average about 30MPG. I also love the gearshift location and use my Ipod in the auxilary plug in which I like. Interior molding does mar easily, so beware of that. Otherwise I am completely satisfied and would recommend this car to anyone shopping for a midsize car with great gas mileage and lots of amenities that you may only find on some other pricier models. I have already put 7500 miles on my Sentra and not a single issue to be had."

PoorQuality

By on Thursday, August 09, 2007

"I purchased my Sentra in May 2007 and am very unhappy with it. I went to the dealer to look at a Versa and was convinced by the saleswoman to pay a few hundred dollars more. The gas mileage estimates for the two models is the same, but several more features come on the Sentra. The car has turned out to be nothing but trouble for me. I've taken it back to the dealer twice about a loud stress noise coming from the rear. The rear panels were removed and the dealer concluded that two bolts had not been properly tightened during manufacture in Mexico. I've had the car back a couple of weeks and so far, so good. I'm a little leary but I'll just have to wait and see if the noise returns. The car doesn't handle as well as I thought it would on the horrible, pot-hole filled roads of Annapolis Md. About the only good thing I can say is that the ride is great so long as the road surface is smooth. There is a lack of useable storage areas and the console design is a waste. It could easily have been designed to be more practical and driver-friendly."

Overall Good

By on Monday, August 06, 2007

"I purchased a 2.0 S Sentra back in March and so far so good. My only compaint like many others have had is the plastic hey used for the interior scratches easily, with a fingernail, anything that touches it leaves a nice white mark...I wish I could get those out!"