2007 Nissan Sentra

8.3

Based on 435 Ratings for the 2007 - 2012 models.

Sentra SL beats Corolla XLE

By on Friday, December 18, 2009

"Check it out for yourself. The Sentra SL is much bigger inside than the Corolla or Civic & has way more features included. While it may not handle quite as well if you're going racing, if you just drive it every day like me, you'll love that it is so quiet & rides way better than the other two cars. The one I just purchased had an MSRP of $19.580. with floor mats & mud guards, but I got it for $17,122. before the $750. rebate from Nissan finance & I was still able to get the 1.9% financing for 60 months. I LOVE THIS CAR!!! All for the price of a base Corolla, which makes it all the sweeter. See for yourself!"

NISSAN DELIVERS

By on Thursday, November 19, 2009

"Yes I looked at american subcompacts,and my goodness there is no comparisons.American subcompacts are well built like garbage...Sorry to say but reality is what it is.....Youll have ford people here beating on nissan and honda,chevy people trying to lift american garbage(subcompact) to a level of superiority...The fact is they cannot compete at this level..so disreguard the fictionial talk...the nissan 2010 sentra and years that preceeded this year,are superb and rule!!reliability is not even close for a discussion...so trust what you want...the NISSAN sentra is the utmost...GEEEZ the good old american car manufactures try real hard and fall real short...for this category NISSAN RULES...drive a sentra and see what Im speaking of"

Good daily driver

By on Monday, April 27, 2009

"I've had this car now for about 6 months and have almost 15000 miles on it and haven't had one issue. The interior looks and feels expensive and is worlds better than my old Ford Focus interior. It has alot of space inside too. When you get in, you feel like your riding in a bigger car. Standard 6 speaker stereo is clear with enough bass to enjoy most of my music choices. I like the styling over the Honda Civic styling. I really like the CVT tranny. At highway speeds, it runs about 200-400 less RPMs over my old 4 speed auto in the Focus which helps save gas. It also has alot more torque in the low end and at passing speeds. Handling is pretty good too. I wish it had a little less body roll. Steering has a nice weighted feel. I replaced the stock steel wheels and tires when I got my car. I put alloys and General Altimax HP tires on and that helped improve grip and reduced road noise. Breaking is good as well. All in all its a pretty good car. Best I've owned so far. I wish the engine had about 10-15 more horsepower in the mid-top end but if you want more horsepower then go with the SE-R. I almost bought that over the S model but there was about a $3000 price difference and I don't like all black interior. My girlfriend has the same S model as I do but she has about 21000 miles on hers and she hasn't had any issues with her's. Also, I average 29mpg in the city and about 33 mpg on the highway. I drive about 85% city and 15% highway. I switched out the stock air filter with a K&N filter and I run synth. oil. So, I'm pretty happy with my purchase so far."

not that hot

By on Friday, January 23, 2009

"i'm a large man and the comfort is excellent, the road noise is very loud when driving , my main gripe is the handling in the snow (chicago)it s very poor my last car a 99 chevy cavilier handled excellent and much better in the snow,this sentra slides all over and in bad weather i really dont feel safe,as far as the sliding and traction i get.the interior does scratch or scuff easily but is laid out very handy..a true 21 mpg in the city and 28 on the highway....if it wasnt for the safety i would have rated it higher"

By on Wednesday, March 19, 2008

"I just bought this car in 2008 and so far so good. I shopped around for a car for a while, I previously owned a 2001 Nissan Maxima that proved to be a lemon from day 1. I just switched over to the sentra and have no complaints so far. The only thing I am dissapointed with is the back. I have a toddler and sometimes if another person is in the front seat he is uncomfortable with his feet right on top of the seat. Overall its a great car just for the 2 of us. I would recommend this car to anyone with a small family of no more than 3."

Love my Sentra

By on Sunday, March 9, 2014

Pros: "Drives like a heavy car...smooth"

Cons: "Gas mileage not as great as was led to believe"

"I have always been a fan of the Sentra and always will be. Great car and very reliable."

Excellent Reliability

By on Sunday, February 24, 2013

"I have owned this car for 2 1/2 years. It was a 'demo' car, and had 4,000 miles when I purchased. I have had no issues with it at all. It is always a pleasure to drive, and I can usually fit everything I need in the trunk with the back seat folded down. My previous ride was a truck, so this took some getting used to - but I have been pleased with how much it can do and how much it can carry. I also have a tow hitch on it and move a small boat a couple of times a year. Really nice car and great on gas! It only needs to be fed once a month, which I really love."

great overall car, enjoyable to the max

By on Friday, March 16, 2012

Cons: "passenger seat can not change sitting height"

"I have really enjoyed the car. It hugs the road at high speeds easy to control, take off power is terrific, if you need that extra boost of speed for any reason this vehicle will increase fast and not with the drag that can be felt with some cars. So easy to maintain at high speeds on the interstate that it is so very fun to drive"

very good

By on Sunday, December 11, 2011

Pros: "good mileage and pick up"

Cons: "little small"

"I originally bought it for my mother who was 80 years old. She loves the car because of the no key feature. She could leave keys in purse and was able to unlock and start the car. She like the drivabily of the car. It is fairing quick and get excellent mileage. very dependable"

Don't buy this Car!

By on Saturday, November 26, 2011

"I can't keep this car out of the shop. It has been in the shop 6 times in less than 1 year due to the airbag system malfunctioning. The ABS system makes loud bumping noises when you start off driving. I was told this was due to where the ABS actuator was located. Insurance is higher on this vehicle than my American made car that costs twice as much. Very dissatified with this vehicle. Will never own another one!"