2007 Nissan Sentra

8.3

Based on 425 Ratings for the 2007 - 2012 models.

Reliable Fun, Fast and Sexy

By on Friday, October 28, 2011

Pros: "Fast , Comfortable, Low cost of ownership, Quiet"

Cons: "Engine Power, More power outlets"

"I have Special Edition of 2012 Sentra with NAV. I love the way this car handles on any type of road. Road Noise is very minimal, way better then both 2011 CIVIC SI and 2010 Toyota Corolla. Interior is also better looking and more comfortable then both of its competitors. I love the NAV, stereo system and USB hookup for IPOD. Lots of room to haul kids around with all kind of Junks in the Trunk. Engine and Transmissions are very quiet and gears shift like charm. I plan to keep this vehicle till it dies. My wife loves the ride and over it gives us 32mpg on City and around 41 on HWY on a mid grade gas."

very spacious for its size

By on Friday, October 07, 2011

Pros: "comfortable, spacious, can fit family of 5."

Cons: "no cons."

"I bought this vehicle as a replacement for an SUV, when the prices of gas hit $5.00 in some areas of California. The first thing that amazed me was how easily I was able to fit my 3 children's car seats in the rear seats. You'll also find plenty of leg room, without sacrificing trunk space ( I still don't know how Nissan accomplished this ). and it's very comfortable, it retains its value pretty good. and haven't replaced a single mechanical part (knock on wood) since I bought it in 2008. not too much acceleration is the only bad news, but hey, I bought this car for the economical aspects, so I guess that was my choice."

purchased 2010 CPO for 4G under KBB, w/ 16,500 mi

By on Monday, September 05, 2011

Pros: "good car for the money, save $ if you go CPO instead of brand new"

Cons: "aux issue with stereo (see review below)"

"I got the SL version with rockford fosgate speakers, backup cam, VDC, traction control, sliding sun roof, and spoiler. On my 3rd sentra (had 07 base, 08 sub S) my 07 had tree land on it - totaled, my 08 got rear ended by pick up truck - totaled. Excellent rear collision safety, truck was going 35mph. Never had any issues, I bought extended wrap warranty with $100 deductible so I never have to worry about anything breaking. The only bad thing I noticed with my SL model is that during the morning until car warms up the stereo likes to keep switching to aux mode on its own."

Love my Sentra- all around great car

By on Monday, August 16, 2010

"I bought my Sentra brand new in 2007, since then I've put around 40k miles on it. I love the new body style, the colors, the interior is laid out great, keyless entry is a lifesaver & the ipod outlet is an awesome feature that even my husband's Mercedes doesn't have! We've been on many road trips in the car, including one with 2 people in the back and about a weeks worth of luggage for 4 in the trunk for 7+ hours and everyone was comfortable. As of today August 16, '10 it cost me $33 to fill up and driving around the city, that will last me up to 12 days. Even though about 2 weeks after I bought the car I was rear ended by someone going 60 mph, the car wasn't totaled & I didn't get whiplash or any pains.. I would say it is a pretty safe car. To this day I've had no problems with the frame of the car. I JUST had to buy a new battery a week ago & will need new tires soon, but I've been driving it for about 3.5 years with no problems! I intend on paying the car off & keeping it as long as I can.. I love it."

Love this car

By on Monday, July 05, 2010

"I bought this 2010 Nissan Sentra S for my daughter who has just graduated from college. We love this car! The convenience package is awesome. Features we really love are the Bluetooth, direct IPOD connection and keyless entry. It is so nice not worry about her holding on to a cell phone! She actually drives with two hands again! She loves how quiet and smooth the ride is! Now her Mom is thinking about getting one! No reason to spend additional dollars on an Altima or Maxima. Also I am tall at 5'9" and feel very comfortable in front or back seat. Excellent so far! Can't rate mechanics yet because it is still too new."

Great for commuting

By on Friday, January 08, 2010

"I bought this car because I had a 2008 Jeep Wrangler (piece of junk and horrible gas milage) and I needed a reliable car to get to and from work. I purchased it in September 2008 and the only problem I had was with the power window switch, I had to have it replaced. Other than that it's a great car, comfortable, great gas milage, very reliable, lots of options, I would definetly recommend this car."

Sentra SL beats Corolla XLE

By on Friday, December 18, 2009

"Check it out for yourself. The Sentra SL is much bigger inside than the Corolla or Civic & has way more features included. While it may not handle quite as well if you're going racing, if you just drive it every day like me, you'll love that it is so quiet & rides way better than the other two cars. The one I just purchased had an MSRP of $19.580. with floor mats & mud guards, but I got it for $17,122. before the $750. rebate from Nissan finance & I was still able to get the 1.9% financing for 60 months. I LOVE THIS CAR!!! All for the price of a base Corolla, which makes it all the sweeter. See for yourself!"

NISSAN DELIVERS

By on Thursday, November 19, 2009

"Yes I looked at american subcompacts,and my goodness there is no comparisons.American subcompacts are well built like garbage...Sorry to say but reality is what it is.....Youll have ford people here beating on nissan and honda,chevy people trying to lift american garbage(subcompact) to a level of superiority...The fact is they cannot compete at this level..so disreguard the fictionial talk...the nissan 2010 sentra and years that preceeded this year,are superb and rule!!reliability is not even close for a discussion...so trust what you want...the NISSAN sentra is the utmost...GEEEZ the good old american car manufactures try real hard and fall real short...for this category NISSAN RULES...drive a sentra and see what Im speaking of"

Good daily driver

By on Monday, April 27, 2009

"I've had this car now for about 6 months and have almost 15000 miles on it and haven't had one issue. The interior looks and feels expensive and is worlds better than my old Ford Focus interior. It has alot of space inside too. When you get in, you feel like your riding in a bigger car. Standard 6 speaker stereo is clear with enough bass to enjoy most of my music choices. I like the styling over the Honda Civic styling. I really like the CVT tranny. At highway speeds, it runs about 200-400 less RPMs over my old 4 speed auto in the Focus which helps save gas. It also has alot more torque in the low end and at passing speeds. Handling is pretty good too. I wish it had a little less body roll. Steering has a nice weighted feel. I replaced the stock steel wheels and tires when I got my car. I put alloys and General Altimax HP tires on and that helped improve grip and reduced road noise. Breaking is good as well. All in all its a pretty good car. Best I've owned so far. I wish the engine had about 10-15 more horsepower in the mid-top end but if you want more horsepower then go with the SE-R. I almost bought that over the S model but there was about a $3000 price difference and I don't like all black interior. My girlfriend has the same S model as I do but she has about 21000 miles on hers and she hasn't had any issues with her's. Also, I average 29mpg in the city and about 33 mpg on the highway. I drive about 85% city and 15% highway. I switched out the stock air filter with a K&N filter and I run synth. oil. So, I'm pretty happy with my purchase so far."

not that hot

By on Friday, January 23, 2009

"i'm a large man and the comfort is excellent, the road noise is very loud when driving , my main gripe is the handling in the snow (chicago)it s very poor my last car a 99 chevy cavilier handled excellent and much better in the snow,this sentra slides all over and in bad weather i really dont feel safe,as far as the sliding and traction i get.the interior does scratch or scuff easily but is laid out very handy..a true 21 mpg in the city and 28 on the highway....if it wasnt for the safety i would have rated it higher"