2006 Nissan Sentra

7.8

Based on 807 Ratings for the 2000 - 2006 models.

Best car I've ever owned!

By on Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Pros: "Smooth ride, comfortable, handles well."

"I've had this car for 7.5 years and it has been a reliable, comfortable car both for long road trips and driving around town. I keep the surplus junk out of the trunk (only a spare, jack, etc, no "storage" of extra stuff to weigh it down) and I get 32 MPG in the city on super unleaded. Drives great and handles very well, even in snow and on wet roads. Great car! Love it!"

210,000 Strong Brutal Harsh Miles

By on Saturday, October 06, 2012

Pros: "Cheap Price great reliability"

Cons: "revs to high"

"I bought this car at 120,000 miles with everything working and no leaks. Around 200,000 miles the MAF sensor went bad so i replaced it, the CAT was also replaced. And thats pretty much it. Ive kept up with the regular oil changes except for the transmission. So i am driving it with the same transmission fluid since 2004, that was the last time it was changed. Im afraid to change due to risking having transmission problem so i guess ill go ahead and let the tranny die on me. Something that i really like about the car is it is very nimble and easy to drift lol. One thing i dont like is it revs high for example 60mph and im at 2.3k rpm"

Great vehicle, but a little uncomfortable

By on Friday, November 18, 2011

Pros: "Gas Mileage is great. Low maintenance. Economical."

Cons: "Lacks comfort for driver"

"I have a manual transmission and averaged over 41mpg with the original tires, which lasted almost 70,000 miles. When I replaced them with all-season tires, my mileage dropped to about 39mpg. Other than routine maintenance, the car has not required any maintenance work. My only complaints have been about comfort. There is no room for an adult, or even teen, in the back seat. The driver's seat is tolerable, but not really comfortable. There is inadequate in leg space (width). The clutch and gas pedals do not seem well designed. I have to stretch to push the clutch down or the gas pedal is high enough to crowd my knee. They should have put the gas pedal deeper, like the clutch. As I mentioned earlier it gets gas mileage that rivaled some hybrids of its day. With gas prices being so high, this is really a fantastic economy car."

No Maintenence Vehicle!!

By on Friday, November 18, 2011

Pros: "great gas mileage, no mechanicle issues."

Cons: "no perks"

"I have owned my Sentra since 2005, with 10,000 miles. I have driven a lot of highway miles so I have put a ton of miles on it... but I have not had 1 single mechanicle issue this whole time, until this year. I had to replace my rear struts, that's it. Everything else with this car is spot on...except the sun roof squeaks a bit... no big deal. I have maintained my oil changes and my brakes. As far as reliability goes, I would recommend this Model Year of Nissan Sentra to anyone.. very reliable. If it's perks you're after... there arent too many of them. It's a pretty basic car, but it's cute and GREAT on gas."

i love my car, very reliable and fun to drive

By on Saturday, October 15, 2011

Pros: "fun to drive, economical, roomy"

Cons: "lack of stable cup holders"

"great car. 148,000 miles and still running strong, i have no problems. struts are wearing but its normal wear and tear. i receive many complements on the car. this car is very fun to drive and good on gas."