2006 Nissan Sentra

7.8

Based on 798 Ratings for the 2000 - 2006 models.

Se-R Spec-V

By on Wednesday, July 25, 2007

"this a great car, for the price lets face it there are alot of other cars out there,on the market, that I liked, but I did not like the PRICE or fuel economy, this is a great 2.5 L 6 speed, that rides on rails, reverse is a hard one to find sometimes but I dont go backwards to much, so I think this is a great car, I replaced a Volkswagon Jetta VR-6 , with leather, not as fast but you don't have to use hi grade fuel, and I get way better fuel economy with this and I drive it hard."

Fun to drive

By on Wednesday, July 25, 2007

"My car has been good and reliable. Insurace is not very cheep because it is rated a high risk car. I am always buying tires. The ride is rough with the low profile tires. Gas milage is good. An average of 24/30 miles per gallon. Seats are not very comfortable on a long trip. Cup holder are not tall enough. This car is really fun to drive and has plenty of power. I love the 6 speed!"

Sentra 1.8S

By on Tuesday, July 24, 2007

"We bought this car new in 2005 and overall it has been great. We HAVE had a few minor problems, one dealing with the paint on the passenger side mirror and the accessory belt. Both of those problems happened in the first 10000 miles and now we are at 33000 and have had no other problems. The paint on the mirror chipped and started peeling in the carwash! We took it in and they repainted it under warranty but the dealer was less than helpful. They almost didn't let us have a loaner while they took their sweet time getting it repainted. Later it started peeling again but not as bad and since it's just plastic we didn't worry about it much since it was just a small spot. After that our accessory belt started shearing and only half of it was intact. The dealer has problems fixing it so we just stormed out of their door and took our car to another dealer who gladly took our car in, under warranty, and fixed the problem within minutes. Since then there have been no problems and we have been happy with the car. The little 1.8L has a lot of 'go' in it and gets good gas mileage. I would recommend this car to anyone as it definitely gives you the right bang for your buck."

Excellent

By on Tuesday, July 24, 2007

"Excellent economy car, none better for the price."