2004 Nissan Sentra

7.8

Based on 816 Ratings for the 2000 - 2006 models.

great vehicle

By on Sunday, June 8, 2014

Pros: "great price, works"

Cons: "still thinking of one...."

"i have owned this car for almost eleven years and it has never let me down. It had a throttle body issue during the warranty period and was repaired by Nissan. It is a utilitarian vehicle. No frills, but does what alot of people want form a car, it works and gets you from point a to point b. Very low cost to own, i change the oil 3 times a year, do basic maintenance when needed. I am very satisfied with the purchase i made."

good small car great mpg and handling

By on Sunday, October 7, 2012

Pros: "mpg-handling-looks"

Cons: "small"

"I am really surprised by all the bad reviews on this car,my 06 1.8 special edition runs great handles great and gets 33 mpg in city.I have never had any issues with this car other than it is small but I am 6ft 7in tall and still can get resonably comfortable in this car.150k and still runs like new.also awesome sound system"

Great, dependable car for the money!

By on Sunday, October 16, 2011

Pros: "Gas mileage is great."

Cons: "It doesn't do very good in the snow."

"Ten years and 130,000 miles and the only down time was for a factory recall. Excellent gas mileage. Have averged 33 mpg for the life of the car. Even as high as 40 mpg at times. Handles decent and drives great. Only paid $13,500 for it new and after ten years it has more than paid for itself. Even the battery lasted ten years. Just bought a new one because it was starting to get a little weak and I wanted to change it out before winter. Only two complaints about the car. It didn't come equipted with cruise control and it isn't real good in the snow."

Sentra 1.8S

By on Tuesday, July 24, 2007

"We bought this car new in 2005 and overall it has been great. We HAVE had a few minor problems, one dealing with the paint on the passenger side mirror and the accessory belt. Both of those problems happened in the first 10000 miles and now we are at 33000 and have had no other problems. The paint on the mirror chipped and started peeling in the carwash! We took it in and they repainted it under warranty but the dealer was less than helpful. They almost didn't let us have a loaner while they took their sweet time getting it repainted. Later it started peeling again but not as bad and since it's just plastic we didn't worry about it much since it was just a small spot. After that our accessory belt started shearing and only half of it was intact. The dealer has problems fixing it so we just stormed out of their door and took our car to another dealer who gladly took our car in, under warranty, and fixed the problem within minutes. Since then there have been no problems and we have been happy with the car. The little 1.8L has a lot of 'go' in it and gets good gas mileage. I would recommend this car to anyone as it definitely gives you the right bang for your buck."

wow!

By on Thursday, September 26, 2013

Pros: "small, reliable, easy to drive and great engine"

Cons: "terrible window motors, micro fiber seats"

"very reliable and dependable and easy to drive the only thing i did not like is the material of the seats (micro-fiber) it was hard to clean, and the motor for the windows they keep going out. the material from the interior it was cheaply made like the panel of the doors the plastic of the the bottom of the door where you step on it.(fell off) But overall very good engine and reliable"