2004 Nissan Sentra

7.8

Based on 807 Ratings for the 2000 - 2006 models.

Great all around vehicle

By on Thursday, May 14, 2009

"This is a great all around car. Decent in the snow and perfect for the dry pavement. It can get great fuel mileage (25-28mpg) if you can keep from driving it too fast. It has gobs of torque down low and it revs quick to get you up to speed. It is not a costly car to maintain either, especially since it has been out on the market for a while. There are many aftermarket parts made for this car that are high quality and cheaper than OEM from the dealership. This car is perfect for daily driving mixed in with the occasional track weekend. Hopefully you found this review to be helpful."

great vehicle

By on Sunday, June 08, 2014

Pros: "great price, works"

Cons: "still thinking of one...."

"i have owned this car for almost eleven years and it has never let me down. It had a throttle body issue during the warranty period and was repaired by Nissan. It is a utilitarian vehicle. No frills, but does what alot of people want form a car, it works and gets you from point a to point b. Very low cost to own, i change the oil 3 times a year, do basic maintenance when needed. I am very satisfied with the purchase i made."

Love my Betsy Nissan

By on Monday, November 05, 2012

Pros: "Fun to drive and very sporty!"

Cons: "Can't think of anything!"

"I bought Betsy Nissan on 2/14/01 and she has been a love of a car. Although she did have some problems with stalling out, my mechanic fixed her and she was as good as new! But the poor girl is getting on in years and I am thinking of getting a newer vehicle. Betsy has been with me in all kinds of weather and many a snowstorm. I am grateful that I have had her. She handles well and still has a lot of pep."

good small car great mpg and handling

By on Sunday, October 07, 2012

Pros: "mpg-handling-looks"

Cons: "small"

"I am really surprised by all the bad reviews on this car,my 06 1.8 special edition runs great handles great and gets 33 mpg in city.I have never had any issues with this car other than it is small but I am 6ft 7in tall and still can get resonably comfortable in this car.150k and still runs like new.also awesome sound system"

Great, dependable car for the money!

By on Sunday, October 16, 2011

Pros: "Gas mileage is great."

Cons: "It doesn't do very good in the snow."

"Ten years and 130,000 miles and the only down time was for a factory recall. Excellent gas mileage. Have averged 33 mpg for the life of the car. Even as high as 40 mpg at times. Handles decent and drives great. Only paid $13,500 for it new and after ten years it has more than paid for itself. Even the battery lasted ten years. Just bought a new one because it was starting to get a little weak and I wanted to change it out before winter. Only two complaints about the car. It didn't come equipted with cruise control and it isn't real good in the snow."