2003 Nissan Sentra

7.8

Based on 798 Ratings for the 2000 - 2006 models.

Solid Vehicle

By on Friday, July 27, 2007

"Fun to drive and good on gas 26-31mph in a super quick vehcile. Has the 4-doors but still is sporty. The sound system is awsome Rockford fostgate, 8 speaker with subwoofer. The fuel pump already had to be replaced (warrenty) and the window seals came off a little (small issue) My only gripe is I bought new and the drop in value married me to the vehcile but I think I will be happy in the long term if I keep it for long time."

Great Compact/Affordable Car

By on Friday, July 27, 2007

"I got this car as a means to save some money on gas since my commute to work is 45 minutes one way. It does live up to being an economical car on gas. The engine is great. There is a known issue with the transmission going from 1st to 2nd, but it is a sporadic and minor issue. The trunk leaked water everytime it rained, so I took it to the dealer and it was covered by warranty. I have only had to have the oil changed, no major repairs. Insurance is high because it is rated as a high risk vehicle (not built for safety). I am 6'1" and there is plenty of leg room. The seats are decent as far as comfort goes. I do love the car. It has grown on me!"

Great car

By on Friday, July 27, 2007

"I love my Sentra! There is not much space in the back for how far I have the drivers seat back. It is hard to fit my sons carseat (Rear facing) in there since my husband and I are taller. Other than that this car is great."

Reliable Vehicle!!!

By on Thursday, July 26, 2007

"I bought this car in 02' and I love it. It is now 07' and it's still running strong! It is definetly well money spent. I would highly recommend this car to someone that doesn't want to spend a lot of money on a quality car and someone that wants to save some gas!!! :)"

Stay away from this car

By on Thursday, July 26, 2007

"Lots of recalls were done and still things are breaking. The car would stall in traffic (fixed by a recall) Odomoeter had to be replaced ( under warranty) Driver side window regulator and track had to be replaced ($450) Horn stopped working Passenger side window is now having trouble rolling up When you apply the brakes on the expressway the front end vibrates (warped rotors ?)"