2001 Nissan Sentra

7.8

Based on 816 Ratings for the 2000 - 2006 models.

Excellent Value

By on Tuesday, November 25, 2008

"I purchased this car new in Arizona for a 90 mile (round trip) commute. I also used it for frequent business trips to California. Thc car lives its daily life at 65-70 mph. I find it to be an exceptional value. The Sentra now has very high mileage and still runs/looks good. The only negative is that for a long-legged person, the front seast are a little inadequate. I would highly recommend the Nissan Sentra to anybody."

I've had better...

By on Monday, June 2, 2008

"My 06 Sentra was the first brand new car I ever purchased. I thought it would be a good, economical gas saver that I would drive a couple of years and trade up for something bigger and nicer. Within the first six months of ownership, it was in the shop 8 TIMES!!! The fuel pump was blamed and changed and within a few days I was back with supposedly the same problem. Thre were also numerous mechanical problems as well as the comsole lid broke before the car even had 1000 miles on it. Since this was the fist new car I had ever purchased, I am very disappointed and I admit I should have waited a year and bought the Altima. I know several owners of those and they LOVE them. Overall. the Sentra is economical as far as gas goes (when you are actully driving it and it is not being worked on) but if you ever hope to get another car-do not pin your hopes on trading one of these babies in. Mine lost half it's value in the first year alone and now I owe several thousand more that its payoff even though I have a great APR with my loan. Buy one used and just use it to drive to work, school, errands, ETC., and save your pennies to get an ALTIMA!!!"

BEST VEHICLE FOR NOW

By on Sunday, June 1, 2008

"I FIND THIS TO BE A GREAT CAR FOR TRAVEL AROUND TOWN. VERY GOOD ON GAS. VERY LITTLE LEG ROOM IN BACK SEAT BUT OK FOR SMALL KIDS. EASY TO PARK."

Peace of Mind

By on Monday, April 28, 2008

"I bought a 2004 Sentra and its very very good. Buy this car and you will get a prace of mind. No issues, no problems, starts in a second even at Zero degree F (yes I live in North east), no mechanical issues. It doesn't have a timing belt, so you even need not have to change it. It has a timing chain which is for life. It gives lot of miles per gallo, 33 for me on highway. I would definitely recommend this car."

The best little car I have ever owned

By on Tuesday, December 18, 2007

"The 2001 nissan sentra is not a stunning, beutiful car. You will not be taking any performance trophys home with this car either. However If you want a car that will get you where you want to go and not have to worry about breaking down this is the car to get. It also has fantastic gas mileage with a decent enough acceleration in a small compact car. These cars are work horses they can be driven everyday and still be running six years later."