2001 Nissan Sentra

7.8

Based on 816 Ratings for the 2000 - 2006 models.

Super fun to drive.

By on Thursday, September 19, 2013

Pros: "Fun to drive. Nice Gear Pattern.Fast. Handles good"

Cons: "None that i can think of"

"I have owned my 2002 Nissan Sentra SER SPEC-V for a little over a year. It was given to me as a gift for my first car. Its very fast and fun to drive.! It handles like no other. I can take corners without slowing down. This car is absolutely amazing. Never had any problems with it. I would Highly recommend one to anyone that wants a fast and fun ride."

Pretty decent

By on Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Pros: "Great gas mileage, fun to drive"

Cons: "uncomfortable for long distance"

"I bought my 04' Sentra in 2008 and despite it being a salvage it ran smoothly. Granted all Sentra's have a problem with holding the pressure for the gas and have trouble starting, they are really good cars. It runs great, perfect for city driving. Now for long distance I personally don't recommend it. It can get uncomfortable, especially long drives, for that you definitely want to get something bigger. It's great on gas, just not very comfortable."

This is a great car

By on Monday, October 24, 2011

Pros: "Great on gas"

Cons: "Wish it was faster"

"This is my 2nd Nissan Sentra, I love these cars. The 1st one lasted until 238,00miles with a hole in the radiator and still got me around. My current Nissan is at 120,000 and there have been no major problems, drives as smooth as it did when it was new."

Best Value on Any Car We've Owned

By on Friday, June 5, 2009

"We bought our Sentra in Nebraska with 3 miles on it in March 2001. We have had it for 8yrs.4mos. and 168,000 miles. Replaced the tires 3 times, brakes twice, plugs twice, battery once. It still has the ORIGINAL serpintine belt. Changed oil on Sched, and only had 1 electrical problem ($900 Eng. Computer). Bought the car for $13,000 and can't bring myself to sell it, I wanna see how far it'll go. It's only worth @ $2,500 now and it is still running smooth. I'm averaging 27 mpg. Engine is still fairly clean / no leaks. This car starts in -20° mornings here and runs fine. If you get one... I hope it runs as well for you!"

Super Reliability!!

By on Thursday, June 4, 2009

"This is my 2nd Nissan. My 1st was a new 1980 Datsun 210, before they changed name to Nissan in the mid 80s. I bought this used - a white 2003 Sentra XE 5 speed with 51,000 miles. I've owned it about 2 years now and it hasn't had any issues at all. I baby my cars, and I'd bet this one holds up as good as any car I've ever owned. It gets 30 MPG around town but have got 40 MPG on the highway. It's every bit as good as a Honda or Toyota as far as reliability is concerned. The factory CD player didn't work when I got it but I wouldn't fault the car for that. I put in a Pioneer CD player and it works great. Highly recommended to anyone looking for a great car. Mine runs like a Swiss watch."