2001 Nissan Sentra

7.8

Based on 814 Ratings for the 2000 - 2006 models.

Awesome on gas, great for driving to work

By on Thursday, September 26, 2013

Pros: "easy on gas would be a great starter car for teen"

Cons: "only con would be it is small and I am a big guy!"

"I have never had any problems with this car. I have had oil changed/maintenance every 3000-4000 miles. I can get that information from my Nissan dealership here in Dyersburg if wanted. It is actually low mileage for a 2006 vehicle. Those are mostly highway miles b/c I drive 50 miles one way to my job. The engine and transmission are in great condition. Please contact me if you are interested. I am looking to buy me a mid-size truck reason for selling my car. Thanks"

great fuel economy

By on Monday, April 02, 2012

Reason: wanted a truck

Pros: "cheap brand new at 15k out the door. 40 mpg"

Cons: "should have kept it"

"bought my 2006 nissan sentra se new from the dealership. within a month of owning the car i drove across the country car did great got 34 mpg for the first 5000 miles. i used the car to commute to work which was 170 miles each way. car was very comfortable and often saw 40 mpg with keeping my foot out of it and not using cruise control. the best fuel economy i saw was 44.6 mpg. im currently trying to find another 06 because i wish i would have never gotten rid of that car."

Great all around vehicle

By on Thursday, May 14, 2009

"This is a great all around car. Decent in the snow and perfect for the dry pavement. It can get great fuel mileage (25-28mpg) if you can keep from driving it too fast. It has gobs of torque down low and it revs quick to get you up to speed. It is not a costly car to maintain either, especially since it has been out on the market for a while. There are many aftermarket parts made for this car that are high quality and cheaper than OEM from the dealership. This car is perfect for daily driving mixed in with the occasional track weekend. Hopefully you found this review to be helpful."

Best car I've ever owned!

By on Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Pros: "Smooth ride, comfortable, handles well."

"I've had this car for 7.5 years and it has been a reliable, comfortable car both for long road trips and driving around town. I keep the surplus junk out of the trunk (only a spare, jack, etc, no "storage" of extra stuff to weigh it down) and I get 32 MPG in the city on super unleaded. Drives great and handles very well, even in snow and on wet roads. Great car! Love it!"

210,000 Strong Brutal Harsh Miles

By on Saturday, October 06, 2012

Pros: "Cheap Price great reliability"

Cons: "revs to high"

"I bought this car at 120,000 miles with everything working and no leaks. Around 200,000 miles the MAF sensor went bad so i replaced it, the CAT was also replaced. And thats pretty much it. Ive kept up with the regular oil changes except for the transmission. So i am driving it with the same transmission fluid since 2004, that was the last time it was changed. Im afraid to change due to risking having transmission problem so i guess ill go ahead and let the tranny die on me. Something that i really like about the car is it is very nimble and easy to drift lol. One thing i dont like is it revs high for example 60mph and im at 2.3k rpm"