1998 Nissan Sentra

8.2

Based on 232 Ratings for the 1995 - 1999 models.

I love my Sentra

By on Saturday, May 19, 2012

He is a work in Progress!

"My first official car turned out to be my lil Sentra and I love him <3 He takes me everywhere and makes sure I get there safe. Only had one problem and it was overheating because I needed to replace the radiator and water pump. And yet it still got me home that day. I will never rid of it!"

He is a work in Progress!

good for college

By on Tuesday, May 03, 2011

"My parents bought this car brand new in '99, and have always taken pretty good care of it. It gets great gas mileage, and I've only ever had minor problems with it, such as oil leaks and a bad starter. Not much to boast in terms of performance, but not a big deal if you don't care about not being able to go 0-60 in 3 seconds. It's just a good reliable car that meets all the needs of a college kid."

Good choice

By on Tuesday, August 19, 2008

"I downsized from a big truck to my 99 Sentra recently, and have put hundreds of city and highway miles on it. The seat took getting used to (no lumbar support), but it is an excellent daily driver, though with just enough power. With 4 people and a trunk full of luggage, I got 32 mpg on a 170 mile trip! I think the next car I get after this is a newer Sentra, and for now I'm impressed with mine."

I love my car!

By on Sunday, July 20, 2008

"This is the most wonderful, most reliable car ever! It may not be amazingly beautiful or powerful, but at 34mpg, it's worth it!! I've owned this car for almost 5 years, and put less than $500 worth of repairs/maintenance into it. I highly recommend it, especially as a first car for a new driver (it was mine!)."

Love this car!!

By on Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Pros: "Only minor repairs, great gas mileage, zippy!"

Cons: "None!"

"I bought this car new 17 years ago! Wow, did I get my monies worth! It's a 5-speed and I've never had the clutch nor the transmission replaced. The car as only needed minor repairs. It has gotten as high as 45 mpg and typically 32 in town. It's a solid car. The best car I've ever owned!"