1994 Nissan Sentra

Based on 139 Ratings for the 1992 - 1994 models.

This is a GREAT Car

By on Wednesday, January 2, 2008

"I have owned this car for about 5 years and 50,000 miles. I bought the car with 72K for dirt cheap because the owner was trying to dump it on me because it made "strange noises" when you weren't accelerating. It turned out to be an $80 engine mount that took an hour to fix. Since then I did have to have the tranny rebuilt because 5th gear was popping out (at about 90K). I replaced the clutch then, too. I also replaced the thermostat and both CV Joints. The car is quick and is built rock solid. If you can get your hands on one it is a great investment because these cars will go forever. I calculated the cost of owning this car for the past 5 years (Purchase price, repairs, maintenance) to be about 75-80 dollars a month. I do the repairs myself, but regardless it is an inexpensive car to own. If you are looking for a good solid car with good reliability, gas mileage, fun to drive for dirt cheap then this is your car. This car comes with no bells and whistles, but for a car that is 16 years old it's just less things that can go wrong"

Reliable as the sun.

By on Tuesday, October 23, 2007

"I have owned this vehicle for 15 years now. It has had minimal maintenence over that time. I didn't take care of it when I was younger and it still runs like a champ. After all the wear and tear on the engine it still gets 35 mpg mixed highway and city driving over a week. You can't hardly get a new car that will do that."

An Appel a Day

By on Tuesday, October 16, 2007

"Bought it new in '92 and my red Sentra SE-R has run reliably for years until I retired it to the garage five years ago to drive a larger SUV. I'd driven it 136000 miles and now i'm ready to take it out of retirement and back on the road. This car is a little gem and what fun to drive! I didn't know how much I missed it, after a new battery, oil change, new cold start regulater and fuel leak fix, my 92 SE-R is back on the road and drives like it were new. Like they say an appel a day."

Extremly reliable

By on Monday, September 3, 2007

"For the money, excellent. Will run for about 300,000 miles. Body,power train excellent. Great on gas"

great little car

By on Saturday, July 14, 2007

"Great gas mileage. Super sturdy and reliable car."