1994 Nissan Sentra

8.4

Based on 138 Ratings for the 1991 - 1994 models.

MPG

By on Thursday, April 16, 2009

"I bought this car for $1300 when diesel went over $5. It paid for itself in savings in six months. It has been a total turn key car and have no problems with it, except tires wear quickly (walmart specials). It had 114000 when I got it and now has 127000. With the five speed I have gotten 42mpg on the freeway and consistently get 32-38 around town. I really like the fact that this car is reliable and I have taken it on 1000 mile road trips with no problem. Although I'm 6'3" with a "young" back and this car can get really uncomfortable quickly. The money I save in fuel makes up for it. Its also really noisey. It would have been a perfect high school/college car. No problems!"

Great car

By on Friday, February 27, 2009

"I bought this car used and I have not regretted it at all...good gas milage. always starts , I have replaced the battery, and muffler...other than that I put a steering wheel cover on it, changed oil at 3000 miles. I now have over 185000 miles on it and it shows no signs whatsoever of any problems....I would buy this car again...if I knew how good this car was I would have bought one new in 1991...I plan on buying a new one , my son wants this one so when I give this one to him I will buy myself a new one."

Best Economy Vehicle Ever

By on Wednesday, December 17, 2008

"Still have after 173,000 mi. runs better now than when I bought it with 50,000 mi on it. 40 MPG HYW & 32 city!!!!! It just keeps ticking like a Timex!!!!"

Love My Baby

By on Thursday, June 26, 2008

"I bought this car eight years ago with 70,000 miles on it. It now has over 116,000 and it is still going strong. Last fall, I inherited my mother's Dodge Caravan, and have been driving it lateley because I have four granddaughters under three years old. There's not enough room for car seats in the Nissan, but I still have it. I just can't seem to give it up, even though I've had several people offer to buy it from me. Repairs have been minor over the years (tires, batteries, etc...) but it has served me well and I have no complaints."

Great Little Car

By on Friday, April 11, 2008

"I purchased my 92 Sentra new when I was pregnant with my son...and in May 2007 I purchased a new '07 Sentra...I agree with a previous reviewer on the size of the new Sentra (too big)...I loved my '92 (and have kept it for my son who's just turned 15! He'll be driving soon) it still runs great and gets better gas mileage than my new '07!! Please Nissan, make another small Sentra (I tell people I'd buy another new car this year if it had the exact body type as my '92 Sentra.) My mechanic calls it my little flying machine! (I've had the clutch cable replaced...don't know if it was the way I drive, or just a bad cable...but other than that, it's been the best car I've ever owned.) I'm sticking with Nissan, but again, I'd like to see the smaller Sentra back (too many blind spots in the new bigger version!)."