1994 Nissan Sentra

8.4

Based on 134 Ratings for the 1991 - 1994 models.

Previous | 1 ... 25 26 27 | Next

Greatest Car I Ever Had

By on Sunday, August 12, 2007

"I had one of these bad boys from 18 to 22. Took that car everywhere, from Canada to Mexico, the Gulf of Mexico to the Atlantic, to the Pacific and just about everywhere in between, in 4 years i replaced the Radiator, two axles, and three sets of tires. Virtually no upkeep on that car... Sold it at 225k miles, dont know why, and Ive been looking for one ever since. Just bought my second one a few months ago and its just as fast and fun to drive, Just cant drive anything else, too much FUN!! and FAST!!"

By on Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Great Little Car

By on Monday, August 06, 2007

"If you want a first car for your son or daughter, this is it. Very low on maintainance. I got the car (1992 Sentra SE) in May '05. I have had it just over a year. One problem so far...the Starter motor, and it was the ORIGINAL starter that i replaced. I have put this car through its paces. 256,000miles and the engine wont quit. It burns oil slightly, but apart from that. Its great. Great first car! Great car in general!"

Best car I've owned

By on Monday, July 30, 2007

"I'm a person who buys their cars used, and won't get rid of them until they're unfixable. I've had this car 5 years, and it's the best car I've owned. The parts are durable, engine can take a lot of wear and tear, and even for an older car the gas mileage is nice. The seats are comfortable if you like simplicity - no bucket seats here. My son's grown up with her from baby seat to buckling himself, and there's always room to pack toys for the park or clothes for a roadtrip. We have had to make some major repairs such as the axels and the entire exhaust system. Aside from that, she's rarely needed anything more than regular maintenance. Very versatile to different driving styles. Easy to handle. Definitely not made for rough terrain but can handle roads, dirt, gravel, and puddles well. I'll be very sad when I have to get rid of her."

It will take you anywhere.

By on Thursday, July 26, 2007

"I bought the 93 Sentra in 2004, expecting it to last me a year or two, but three years later, it hasn't stopped running. I have barely had any work done on it and it gives me no problems. I've put this car through a lot of grief, and it hasn't quit once. I love Nissans because they are driver friendly, comfortable with a smooth ride, have great gas mileage, and perform very well."

Previous | 1 ... 25 26 27 | Next