1994 Nissan Sentra

8.4

Based on 133 Ratings for the 1991 - 1994 models.

Reviews Displayed:  5 | 10 | 25

Great mpg, reliable

By on Monday, November 21, 2011

Pros: "great price,mpg,runs good,quality built,leg room"

"i bought this car on feb 1 2011 for 100 bucks even though its worth more than that, and have put about 6000 miles on the car and everything is still original all ive had to change was the water pump and oil seal. they were due for change though because they still said nissan on them lol. i love this car wouldnt trade it for nothing."

great gas mileage and reliable car

By on Monday, November 21, 2011

Pros: "economical and reliable"

Cons: "no get up and go, especially difficult in altitude"

"This is not a fast car, but it has excellent mileage and has had practically no problems over the years (12 1/2 years as owner). I bought this car with 10,500 miles on it and have had to replace 2 CV boots, alternator, brakes, belts, an O2 sensor... the usual wear and tear stuff. I bought it for 7400 used and have put over 133,000 miles on it. It just keeps going...very little cost per mile...no signs of stopping now. I plan to keep it until I can pay cash for my next car--likely a similar compact, well-built reliable car as well."

Great on gas and super reliable

By on Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Pros: "good mpg, reliable"

Cons: "n/a"

"i've owned this car since 30k miles on it and i now have 182k miles on it. during that time parts i had to replace were: alternator 2x, starter, fuel pump, battery 2x. solid solid car.. Transmission is starting to stick in second a bit but getting a full tranny service on it for $100 should clear that up. Great mpg and with bigger rims and tires it shreds corners."

My first car which was one of my best choices

By on Thursday, October 13, 2011

Pros: "dependable, strong motor and transmission"

Cons: "no middle storage dept, no space inside"

"this car was my first car i bought it for $1000 and i've had the car for a year now. i've kept good care of this car with regular maintenance and checkups. Luckily my grandfather is a mechanic becuase i've hardly had to put any money into my car. I've gotten my $1000's worth. i am looking to get a new csr and i will keep my Sentra and maybe give it to my little brother. The only thing i can say i dont like is that the inside is small and there's no kind of middle storage department like other cars."

By on Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Pros: "easy to repair, parts are cheap, great on gas"

Cons: "small cup holders, lower seat cushion is a bit hard and not comfortable"

"I have had a lot of cars over the years, from new Porsches to Accords to Mini Coopers, and by far this has probably been the best and cheapest car to own, Very good on gas, parts are cheap and its easy to work on. I only paid $100 for it 4 years ago, it won't die on me, passes emissions and inspections with ease, I use it as a car to get to work, its never let me down, good in the snow. Only complaint, the seats are not the most comfortable, but I can live with it. It was a well built and designed cheap car, I love it. I wish I could find another some day with low miles."

Reviews Displayed:  5 | 10 | 25