2014 Nissan Rogue Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $21,964 - $22,533.

Based on 35 Ratings for the 2014 - 2015 models.

No Remote Start and Memory Seat-

By on Sunday, November 16, 2014

Cons: "NO REMOTE START NO MEMORY SEAT"

"I bought Rogue SL Premium and was extremely disappointed to know the next day that even the most expensive trim has NO REMOTE START and MEMORY SEAT which are common in other manufacturer brands. I felt myself a stupid not looking in detail to check what features it doesn't have. At the same time I felt like I have been duped. I was making selection between Honda RAV4 and Rogue. Felt sorry for not getting RAV4. Quite disappointing."

Love it

By on Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Pros: "Space, MPG, Technology, Panoramic roof, interior"

Cons: "Engine, Cooled Seat, Heated Steering wheel"

"I came from a 2011 BMW 328XI and wanted/needed something bigger. Not sure how it will do in the snow here in Ohio but have heard well. I actually LOVE this CUV. I have had many luxury cars and this feel like NO exception. There are a few things I miss such as Memory seats, Cooled seats, heated Steering to name a few. But I also gained a lot that makes up for what i didn't have in the last car. Love the MPG even though im not getting whats reported but its a lot better than the BMW and the fact that I no longer have to use PREMIUM gas. Over all I am very satisfied and look forward to traveling to WV for thanksgiving, me and my Dog...."

Luxurious features for a good price.

By on Tuesday, November 04, 2014

Pros: "Around view, overall luxury"

Cons: "Noisy music system, mileage??, noisy seat"

"I have the SV with Premium Package. No regrets. The car is great and for my requirements handles well. I have even driven it up a mountain and back ( 5000 ft elevation ). The Premium Package features spoil you. The around view camera is so cool. Makes parking so easy. The infotainment system is also very user friendly with there being no problems with the blue-tooth. Lots of space in the car and the back seats go down completely in case one needs to carry more stuff. The powered lift gate is very convenient. I have a couple of issues: The acoustics haven't been well thought. Playing the radio more than 2 on the volume setting results in unbearable and distracting vibrations from the doors. This also highlights some of the cheaper plastic parts due to the sound. Wish the speakers in the doors were damped better. I wonder whether this is a problem with only my car or with all the cars. I love the adjustable driver seat. I am a large person and every time I get into the seat I hear a sound which reminds me of threads giving way on an adjustable office chair. Has Nissan used cheaper material for the seat adjuster? I am NOT getting the mileage reported by everyone. My average mileage is about 20mpg and the best so far has been 25.8. But I am not yet at the point where I am worried."

Affordable Luxury Feel

By on Saturday, October 25, 2014

Pros: "Exterior and Interior are top of the line"

Cons: "Very few incentives out there to get one"

"It's exciting to step into the SL AWD with premium package 2015 Rogue. With navigation, Bose sound system, 4-outside camera's, soft leather, cool illumination and panoramic moon-roof, this car screams luxury inside. The exterior draws the eyes of passing drivers and with the HID lights in the front, this car has the look of a $60k car driving down the road. Although the engine is relatively small at 170hp, it has good pick-up and does the job. This car is more luxury than sport and muscle."

It's a great car

By on Friday, October 10, 2014

"After spending lot of time researching SUV's, i ended up with Nissan Rouge. It's really great car with comfortable interiors and awesome design.. The one and only complain is noisy engine .. otherwise ..its great car .."