• 2014 Compact SUV Buyer's Guide

2014 Nissan Rogue Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $21,992 - $22,563.

9.3

Based on 30 Ratings for the 2014 - 2015 models.

9.7/10
Previous | 1 ... 4 5 6 | Next

great family crossover

By on Wednesday, April 09, 2014

Pros: "Gas mileage, new controls, roomy, handling"

"its perfect family crossover. my husband who is a disable veteran doesn't drive much but always try to drive the Rogue. I got the SL model very best in options have Bluetooth, cloth seats, Nissan connect system, rear backup camera, the CVT is great too. Think the Rogue looks more a expensive crossover on the styling and comfortable for all of us. Gas mileage is excellent on 33 mpg we are getting taking kids to school and running errors. Rogue handling perfect on a great ride gives every time I'm driving it have dual sunroofs so our 3 girls love the SUV on everything being best. 3rd row seat is optional all the seats slides/folds down on having room for extra things. I'm so glad Nissan did a excellent job making this crossover its the best ever after traded a Expedition which had bad gas mileage at the pump but something in better fuel economy choose the Rogue over Santa Fe because love the better styling had."

BETTER THAN TOYOTA OR HONDA

By on Monday, April 07, 2014

Pros: "Handling, style, controls, safety, CVT, mpg"

Cons: "Nissan connect doesn't work well with my ipod"

"Purchased my 2014 Rogue SV ''AWD'' 2 months ago I have driven the wheels off it figured was enough time give details. First I'm at work with 30 people the parking lot is crowded so know need safety in a vehicle I have a backup camera/Around View camera with moving object detection works in crowded parking lot, instrument cluster is best in warnings. Navigation display on Rogue very great in voice recognition includes Bose audio and Bluetooth. Its a really powerful crossover the continuously variable transmission does remarkably good job on ratios and refined throttle response. Interior features are at best also equipped with Nissan Connect with great apps for audio. FZ seating is excellent came in leather got available heated seats this crossover is like a minivan in how 60/40 rear folding seat folds great even headrests folds too as 2nd row seats slides up for other passengers to get in 3rd seating. I have the SV tech package in all wheel drive its excellent in handling on highways/interstates. Gets 28 mpg with SV model as window sticker said before making my purchase. Blind spot warning works well it beeped when someone was in my blind spot definitely a great feature that was available best on this crossover. The Rogue might be Nissan's cheaper SUV has the luxury of a much higher SUV with all the options available. Styling is handsome love LED lights and 2 sunroofs which were available on Rogue. No issues in wind noise, don't have a harsh ride or any shortcomings its overall a great SUV in a excellent value."

Nissan Stands Behind Their Car

By on Sunday, March 30, 2014

Pros: "Comfort & Performance"

Cons: "NONE"

"I previously wrote a full review about the purchase of my new 2014 Nissan Rogue SL. When I wrote the review I was having a problem with the Nissan Connect. The Corporate Office of Nissan got involved and worked with us to rectify the problem. They stand behind their product and support the customer. We are glad that we bought this car and hope that everyone else enjoys their new Rogue."

Best

By on Saturday, March 22, 2014

Pros: "great price an 33m to a gallon"

Cons: "no heated seats"

"Proud owner of this 2014 Nissan Rogue SV Cayenne Red smooth ride, great gas mileage , perfect for my family. Rated top 3 for best Suv of 2014. fold over second row seat for extra cargo. Loving my new ride would defintely recommend"

Great Car! Excellent Fuel Mileage!

By on Saturday, March 22, 2014

Pros: "The Comfort and Feel plus Fuel Economy"

Cons: "None except my cell phone issue."

"After looking at many different makes and models we decided to buy the new 2014 Nissan Rogue SL. We are glad we made this purchase. The car drives very well with excellent acceleration. The CVT transmission is very smooth. The car feels very big and roomy inside. The new zero gravity seats are very comfortable. I am having a problem with the cell phone connection however Nissan tells me that they are fixing the problems. Look out Honda, Toyota, Hyundai, and Subaru there is a new car in town!"

Previous | 1 ... 4 5 6 | Next