2014 Nissan Rogue Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $21,948 - $22,517.

Based on 36 Ratings for the 2014 - 2015 models.

It's a great car

By on Friday, October 10, 2014

"After spending lot of time researching SUV's, i ended up with Nissan Rouge. It's really great car with comfortable interiors and awesome design.. The one and only complain is noisy engine .. otherwise ..its great car .."

Love this vehicle!!

By on Thursday, September 11, 2014

Pros: "Roomy, stylish, and handles great."

Cons: "None. Love this car."

"Easy to drive, very comfortable, and looks great too. I would buy this car again and again."

First Nissan - really like it!

By on Tuesday, September 09, 2014

Pros: "Good mileage, good sized cargo area"

Cons: "Uncomfortable seat"

"First time owning a Nissan (have owned 3 Toyotas, 2 were Rav4s) and so far, so good. I am averaging 27 mpg around town and got 35 on a recent trip out of town! I am wondering if the person who said the seats do not lay flat has a different model ... because that was a MUST HAVE for me and the back seats do go completely flat. Lots of cargo area. Great for dog crates too. Handles nicely, good back up camera, nice exterior (gets a lot of compliments) and so far no problems. My one and only complaint is that the driver/front seats are uncomfortable. Yes I test drove it, but somehow didn't notice it until I was on a longer trip."

2014 Rogue SV FWD

By on Tuesday, August 05, 2014

Pros: "Look, upscale interior, ride, comfort, handling"

Cons: "NASA inspired seats"

"I was driving a 2010 Enclave, but I didn't want this big vehicle for my small family. Driving Enclave felt like a chore in the city and in the parking lots, also the possible future reparing expenses were intimidating.But the same time I didn't want lose the ride comfort. So I test drove CRV and Rav4, I didn't consider domestics because of the reliability issues I faced from the Enclave. Well CRV is ok, but it looks ugly and was not interesting. Rav4 ride was very harsh also it looked ugly especially from the backside. It's like CRV and RAV4 were competing for the Most Ugliest rear end. I don't why in the world people bought 25000 Rav4 in July, it is just hanging on its past glory. Back to Rogue: Rogue looks very masculine, the lines are great, inside is very roomy, interior looks and felt like very upscale. Rogue ride is very comfortable, you can drive it like a car other than the acceleration part. The CVT is very smooth. I was very skeptical about the CVT, well Audi, Lexus,Honda and Toyota uses it. Even Nissan Titan V8 is mated to a CVT. I drove a mountain road with gradual climbing and few turns where I must turn off the ac to avoid engine over heating. Even on this climb I didn't felt for more power and the climb was silky smooth with enough power. Steering is very light in low speeds and precise in Freeway speeds. Favorite features: The average fuel economy monitor will give you the average fuel consumption in the end of each trip. so you know which route and stop signs are consuming more fuel. no other vehicle has it. Also this monitor will teach you coasting and save gas. This is the first vehicle I am watching the RPM and the speedometer so frequently because of this monitor to save gas. it makes each trip fun and exciting. The split rear seat: will give a Captains chair feeling with folded cup holders. It is big enough for 3 adults, sitting high, wide windows, moving and reclining. My kids feel like they are travelling in the front seat and no more straining for the outside/road view. Also they can easily grab a juice/snacks from the back through this gap-if it were placed near this gap. If you have dog it will also appreciate this design-very intelligent design. The Negative: The only negative is the NASA inspired front seats. After couple of hours on freeway the seat is literally sucking you down and back to the seat. I never sat on a driver seat this uncomfortable. The base and the back must be little outward curved and couple of more inches height will make the seat 100 % comfortable for long trips. It is good for short trips, but it makes us sitting straight for longer time in a single position which is not possible and so pressurizing for the back."

A very solid value

By on Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Pros: "Quality, price and mileage"

Cons: "Would like small dashboard storage on driver side"

"I strongly recommend this car. Very comfortable seats. Very strong highway mileage (recent trip of 500 miles I averaged 32.9 mpg on highway). Nice fitting and detail on both interior and exterior. Plenty of headroom and legroom for driver and passengers. Excellent visibility. Love the rear camera. Good basic sound system. Only drawbacks so far are that rear seats don't seem to fold down completely flat for cargo carrying, and I'd prefer the shade type of privacy system for cargo area (the current design is modular cover system). I've owned 3 CRVs and this compares very well. When purchasing I tested all the competitors in the space, and found this to have the best price/quality rapport (the Mazda CX5 came in second). The manual all-wide drive option is for lower speeds only, and you rely on the computer for any speed over 25mph (the CRVs I owned did not have any manual option)."