2014 Nissan Rogue Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $21,839 - $22,506.

Based on 63 Ratings for the 2014 - 2015 models.

BETTER THAN TOYOTA OR HONDA

By on Monday, April 07, 2014

Pros: "Handling, style, controls, safety, CVT, mpg"

Cons: "Nissan connect doesn't work well with my ipod"

"Purchased my 2014 Rogue SV ''AWD'' 2 months ago I have driven the wheels off it figured was enough time give details. First I'm at work with 30 people the parking lot is crowded so know need safety in a vehicle I have a backup camera/Around View camera with moving object detection works in crowded parking lot, instrument cluster is best in warnings. Navigation display on Rogue very great in voice recognition includes Bose audio and Bluetooth. Its a really powerful crossover the continuously variable transmission does remarkably good job on ratios and refined throttle response. Interior features are at best also equipped with Nissan Connect with great apps for audio. FZ seating is excellent came in leather got available heated seats this crossover is like a minivan in how 60/40 rear folding seat folds great even headrests folds too as 2nd row seats slides up for other passengers to get in 3rd seating. I have the SV tech package in all wheel drive its excellent in handling on highways/interstates. Gets 28 mpg with SV model as window sticker said before making my purchase. Blind spot warning works well it beeped when someone was in my blind spot definitely a great feature that was available best on this crossover. The Rogue might be Nissan's cheaper SUV has the luxury of a much higher SUV with all the options available. Styling is handsome love LED lights and 2 sunroofs which were available on Rogue. No issues in wind noise, don't have a harsh ride or any shortcomings its overall a great SUV in a excellent value."

3rd Rogue

By on Monday, June 01, 2015

Ghostrider

"This is my 3rd Rogue ('08,'12) Love these cars, drove several long trips 800-1000 miles a day. No driver fatigue from the car! just a pleasure to drive, and I happen to Love the CVT."

Ghostrider

All was well until 745 miles

By on Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Pros: "rear view camera"

Cons: "no push button start, speaker sound quality"

"We traded in our dying 2006 Nissan pathfinder for a 2015 Nissan rogue sv 2wd. When searching for the right rogue we requested metallic blue but the dealership we were purchasing from did not have one so they DROVE one from another dealership. Added 200 miles to the car before it was even purchased. Asked for no special package, but it did have mud guards and pin striping (I didn't even know that was still a thing). I test drove another rogue that was the same model and liked it. I test drove this one and it didn't change my opinion. So we decided to purchase it. We put on 500 miles in two weeks, we live out of the city. I noticed while driving it took a little extra umph to get it up inclines, but nothing I couldn't handle. It sat in the garage all day Friday and Saturday evening me and the family were heading out for some shopping. We back out of the driveway and put the rogue in gear and step on the gas and go nowhere. RPMs don't move past .5. speedometer doesn't go above 5. Turned the car off and back on. Same thing. By this time dealership is closed and they are closed sunday so we call Monday morning and they tow the car to the dealership. Took them 3 days to find out what was wrong and 2 weeks to fix it because of back orders. They had to replaced the entire transmission at 745 miles."

Love this vehicle!!

By on Thursday, September 11, 2014

Pros: "Roomy, stylish, and handles great."

Cons: "None. Love this car."

"Easy to drive, very comfortable, and looks great too. I would buy this car again and again."

Outstanding

By on Saturday, April 04, 2015

Pros: "Mileage, electronics, comfort, ride"

Cons: "Would always like more power but.."

"I bought a fully loaded SL and really enjoy this vehicle. May not have all of the room in the back as you need but plenty for me. I run mine in ECO mode with the overdrive on. My mileage for the first 1,200 miles is 28.4 mpg overall. The Rogue rides great and the navigation system is a great addition. Will provide updates on reliability and mileage. So far, zero issues."