2014 Nissan Rogue Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $22,010 - $22,622.

Based on 52 Ratings for the 2014 - 2015 models.

Very stylish and comfort is a plus.

By on Thursday, January 29, 2015

Pros: "Smooth ride"

Cons: "Lacks the get up and go power."

"Gas mileage is great for a s.u.v. Love the control and the way it drives. A very stylish vehicle for what it is. Love it!!"

All was well until 745 miles

By on Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Pros: "rear view camera"

Cons: "no push button start, speaker sound quality"

"We traded in our dying 2006 Nissan pathfinder for a 2015 Nissan rogue sv 2wd. When searching for the right rogue we requested metallic blue but the dealership we were purchasing from did not have one so they DROVE one from another dealership. Added 200 miles to the car before it was even purchased. Asked for no special package, but it did have mud guards and pin striping (I didn't even know that was still a thing). I test drove another rogue that was the same model and liked it. I test drove this one and it didn't change my opinion. So we decided to purchase it. We put on 500 miles in two weeks, we live out of the city. I noticed while driving it took a little extra umph to get it up inclines, but nothing I couldn't handle. It sat in the garage all day Friday and Saturday evening me and the family were heading out for some shopping. We back out of the driveway and put the rogue in gear and step on the gas and go nowhere. RPMs don't move past .5. speedometer doesn't go above 5. Turned the car off and back on. Same thing. By this time dealership is closed and they are closed sunday so we call Monday morning and they tow the car to the dealership. Took them 3 days to find out what was wrong and 2 weeks to fix it because of back orders. They had to replaced the entire transmission at 745 miles."

Traded In a 2012 For It

By on Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Pros: "Comfortable seats, LED lights, technology"

Cons: "USB port location"

"We purchased the 2013 Infiniti JX and 2012 Nissan Rogue months apart. We purchased the Infiniti because it has an incredible amount of technology. The Rogue was our get around town car. When the 2014 Rogue came out, there were enough significant changes that made it worth trading in the 2012. The changes in the new Rogue are significant and make the car enjoyable to drive. The seats are incredibly comfortable, the styling is very attractive and the enhancements like blind spot monitoring and forward collision warning are a huge plus. A few owners complain that it doesn't have the memory or heated seats, remote engine start, etc. For those features, you need to look at the Murano or Infiniti. For the price point and comparison to its competition, I think Nissan did a fantastic job with this car. I feel this car handles better than the older models. It does get better milage, but not exactly as posted, but still good. There is plenty of power and overall comfort is very good. The only thing I don't like is the USB port being taken out of the center console and moved to outside in below the dash. I liked having the IPod always hooked up and hidden in the console, and now I have to take it out each time I use it. Just don't like items like this exposed when not in use. It would be nice to have a second USB outlet. I still think the Nissan Connect has a ways to go. It was a pain to connect it when we first got the car. After being synced to the BlueTooth system, it took a while to get the applications to react. Something must have changed because it works better now with the same smart phones. I really like the Google search feature. It is so nice to get a map location without having to pull over. Its also nice to find a listing and call the business while driving. I'd rather have these applications available for long trips. Overall, I'm very impressed with the re-design and don't regret trading in the previous model."

Average value for money and problems!

By on Saturday, January 17, 2015

Pros: "New infotainment system, premium package"

Cons: "Family package, noise, problems connection phone"

"Bought SV with Premium and family Package in October 2014. Since then the car has been to dealer 3-4 times for various defects: 1) Engine noise 2) AC problems 3) Problem with Bluetooth Hands-free Phone System 4) And worse-there is a design defect in adjustment mechanism of third row seat. Adjusting it requires to pull the strap at a particular angle which can cause/aggravate back pain. I contacted Nissan several times but no help from them so far except for standard letter, which states 'Nissan carefully reviewed all the available facts pertaining to you situation. Unfortunately, Nissan is not in a position to repurchase or replace your vehicle at this time'. I do not know what to do-my first Nissan car and I am regretting my decision."

Needed awd==== 2015 nissan rogue sv with premium

By on Thursday, January 15, 2015

Pros: "around view, roomy ,very good in snow"

Cons: "rear vision"

"Traded wifes 2009 nissan cube krom great car but she needed an awd. Mpg on hiway very good (27 to 31 ).not so good in city (15 to 20 ) roomy , rides nice,rear vision bad but has camera , wife happy with her new car,will update later at 3000 miles , (We sure miss the cube ) But I am still happy with my 07 honda ody ."