2014 Nissan Rogue Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $21,827 - $22,406.

Based on 44 Ratings for the 2014 - 2015 models.

Traded In a 2012 For It

By on Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Pros: "Comfortable seats, LED lights, technology"

Cons: "USB port location"

"We purchased the 2013 Infiniti JX and 2012 Nissan Rogue months apart. We purchased the Infiniti because it has an incredible amount of technology. The Rogue was our get around town car. When the 2014 Rogue came out, there were enough significant changes that made it worth trading in the 2012. The changes in the new Rogue are significant and make the car enjoyable to drive. The seats are incredibly comfortable, the styling is very attractive and the enhancements like blind spot monitoring and forward collision warning are a huge plus. A few owners complain that it doesn't have the memory or heated seats, remote engine start, etc. For those features, you need to look at the Murano or Infiniti. For the price point and comparison to its competition, I think Nissan did a fantastic job with this car. I feel this car handles better than the older models. It does get better milage, but not exactly as posted, but still good. There is plenty of power and overall comfort is very good. The only thing I don't like is the USB port being taken out of the center console and moved to outside in below the dash. I liked having the IPod always hooked up and hidden in the console, and now I have to take it out each time I use it. Just don't like items like this exposed when not in use. It would be nice to have a second USB outlet. I still think the Nissan Connect has a ways to go. It was a pain to connect it when we first got the car. After being synced to the BlueTooth system, it took a while to get the applications to react. Something must have changed because it works better now with the same smart phones. I really like the Google search feature. It is so nice to get a map location without having to pull over. Its also nice to find a listing and call the business while driving. I'd rather have these applications available for long trips. Overall, I'm very impressed with the re-design and don't regret trading in the previous model."

Average value for money and problems!

By on Saturday, January 17, 2015

Pros: "New infotainment system, premium package"

Cons: "Family package, noise, problems connection phone"

"Bought SV with Premium and family Package in October 2014. Since then the car has been to dealer 3-4 times for various defects: 1) Engine noise 2) AC problems 3) Problem with Bluetooth Hands-free Phone System 4) And worse-there is a design defect in adjustment mechanism of third row seat. Adjusting it requires to pull the strap at a particular angle which can cause/aggravate back pain. I contacted Nissan several times but no help from them so far except for standard letter, which states 'Nissan carefully reviewed all the available facts pertaining to you situation. Unfortunately, Nissan is not in a position to repurchase or replace your vehicle at this time'. I do not know what to do-my first Nissan car and I am regretting my decision."

Needed awd==== 2015 nissan rogue sv with premium

By on Thursday, January 15, 2015

Pros: "around view, roomy ,very good in snow"

Cons: "rear vision"

"Traded wifes 2009 nissan cube krom great car but she needed an awd. Mpg on hiway very good (27 to 31 ).not so good in city (15 to 20 ) roomy , rides nice,rear vision bad but has camera , wife happy with her new car,will update later at 3000 miles , (We sure miss the cube ) But I am still happy with my 07 honda ody ."

Overall a good car for the price

By on Monday, December 15, 2014

Pros: "space, price, style"

Cons: "Mileage not as good as advertised, acceleration"

"I bought this car in June 2014, and by far has driven it for about 10K, mostly highway trips. Pros: good looking, OK price, better MPG than CRV, RAV4, and all American brands. Bigger interior space than most compact SUVs, overall comfortable seats. Cons: The Mileage is not as good as advertised, I tried and got the best 34MPG on optimized condition, meaning I was driving in warm and dry weather, highway, at 60m/h. If driving on 70m/h the mpg will drop to about 24~26, on 80m/h the mpg will drop to about 20. In winter and rainy days, the mpg will be even lower. So this low-horsepower-CVT car is NOT as gas saving as they advertised. The acceleration is a bit weak, not bad but this car is nowhere close to powerful. Overall, it's a good family car for safe driving."

No Remote Start and Memory Seat-

By on Sunday, November 16, 2014

Cons: "NO REMOTE START NO MEMORY SEAT"

"I bought Rogue SL Premium and was extremely disappointed to know the next day that even the most expensive trim has NO REMOTE START and MEMORY SEAT which are common in other manufacturer brands. I felt myself a stupid not looking in detail to check what features it doesn't have. At the same time I felt like I have been duped. I was making selection between Honda RAV4 and Rogue. Felt sorry for not getting RAV4. Quite disappointing."