2014 Nissan Rogue Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $21,982 - $22,553.

9.4

Based on 25 Ratings for the 2014 - 2014 models.

Previous | 1 2 3 | Next

Very Impressive!!!

By on Saturday, May 24, 2014

Pros: "Fuel Mileage & Overall Performance"

Cons: "NONE!"

"We bought this car back in February and we have nothing bad to say about it. It has been very exciting to drive. The CVT is very smooth and the vehicle is powerful enough for us. I would highly recommend this vehicle to anybody. The seats are very comfortable for long rides. We have the SL and the fuel mileage has been great. We have averaged 30 MPG in a combination of local and highway driving."

A few small issues; one big annoyance.

By on Friday, May 16, 2014

Pros: "Fit and finish, quality of materials."

Cons: "Stiff steering, road noise, gas mileage."

"After over 8,000 miles, have found my steering to be quite stiff. It's like the power steering is not providing enough assistance. Dealer said could find no problems. Nissan gave no useful response. Is anyone else having this experience? Would like your responses. Thanks."

Just bought this car last Saturday and I LOVE it!

By on Saturday, May 10, 2014

Pros: "Everything!!!"

Cons: "NONE"

"I looked at all the SUV's in this price range and NO other SUV's even come close to the Rogue. I drove all of them and finally decided on the Rogue. I also drive a 2005 Nissan Frontier Nismo 4x4 and I love it too. I've had no problems whatsoever with Nissan up to now. The Rogue is in the same League as the Lexus RX. So much for you money, options like these on any other vehicle would move you into the 40k range. The other vehicles in this class are a JOKE compared to the NEW Rogue. I can't say enough good things about this vehicle. -Comfortable ride -Quiet -Killer stereo -Nice rims -GREAT price!! OTD at 27,600+tax and license"

3rd Rogue I've owned...glad I bought it!

By on Sunday, May 04, 2014

Pros: "Price, design and improvements and driveability"

Cons: "Maps on navigation are not as up to date"

"This is my 3rd Rogue and I am more than pleased with the changes and upgrades made to this model year. The technology feaures were a very important factor in the decision to buy this SUV. The redesigns inside and out are top notch and have lifted this economical vehicle into a class of it's own. Extremely pleasing to the eye on the outside and inside the comfort and convenience of all the changes are exceptional. The new seats both front and back are very confortable even on long drives and the improved legroom and addition of rear AC vent is a huge plus for me. I am sure I will be driving this car for many years to come and I am sure I will have no regrets!"

Air bags on passenger side may not work

By on Saturday, April 26, 2014

"2014 Rouge SV ,,,the air bag sensor in the passenger seat does not work right if you are 125 lbs or less.. With my wife in the passenger seat,.Mine comes on at times for many miles ..Nissan says that they have no fix for it but they have a recall on thousands of the 2013 Sentras and Altimas doing the same thing......I guess they can only do one thing at a time....."

The new design is great. Class leader.

By on Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Pros: "Fantastic Price for what you get. Comfort, stlye."

Cons: "MPG 29 so far on the highway not the 33 as adverti"

"Seat are comfortable. CVT has a nice positive feel and for my ears not noisy in the least. Driver layout is easy to use and the adjustable steering column up/down in/out is a great feature. Power lift gate and the key less entry work great. Love I can keep the FOB in my pocket and do everything I need. Getting use to the push button start was a whole lot easier than I thought it would be. The storage in the rear is great and the adjustable cargo carrying option is easy to use and convenient. This is so much more car than the price tag reflects, super great value for the prices. Love the car. Wish it had air conditioned seats, other than the the heat seat are great. So glad we bought this car."

Now that's a SUV from future!

By on Thursday, April 17, 2014

Pros: "MPG, Looks, Space, Sunroof, Fun to drive"

Cons: "Dealers don't have enough cars in stock!"

"I am usually very picky with my cars and when in this winter, I lost my 2011 CRV, I was pushed in the market for a new car. The 2014 Rogue SL with premium package just blew me off with its next gen features and looks and I could not be more happy with it. Absolutely everything is perfect. I test drove Honda CRV, Mazda CX-5, Subaru Forester, Ford Escape Jeep Cherokee and Nissan Rogue 2014. Mazda CX-5, Subaru Forester and the Nissan Rogue made it to the top three on my list. I found the Rogue to be more spacious, better looking, most recently refreshed and ready with future technologies. The voice recognition works great with the navigation system, bluetooth calling and nissan connect apps. The divide and hide trunk is great for groceries. The seats are very comfortable, and the look of it, inside and out, is jaw dropping! I got so many compliments from random people on the street! The sound system rocks and the safety features like the blind spot indicator, etc. are very helpful. We love the headlights too! White headlamps are great for night driving while the LED lights make it great looking in the day. The sunroof is huge and there is plenty of room at the back. This is a really fun car to drive. I got about 32+ mpg on my recent 400 mile trip to DC for Cherry Blossom festival. I can't say enough wonderful things about this vehicle and would absolutely recommend it!"

Pros: "Gas mileage, new controls, roomy, handling"

"its perfect family crossover. my husband who is a disable veteran doesn't drive much but always try to drive the Rogue. I got the SL model very best in options have Bluetooth, cloth seats, Nissan connect system, rear backup camera, the CVT is great too. Think the Rogue looks more a expensive crossover on the styling and comfortable for all of us. Gas mileage is excellent on 33 mpg we are getting taking kids to school and running errors. Rogue handling perfect on a great ride gives every time I'm driving it have dual sunroofs so our 3 girls love the SUV on everything being best. 3rd row seat is optional all the seats slides/folds down on having room for extra things. I'm so glad Nissan did a excellent job making this crossover its the best ever after traded a Expedition which had bad gas mileage at the pump but something in better fuel economy choose the Rogue over Santa Fe because love the better styling had."

Previous | 1 2 3 | Next