2013 Nissan Rogue

8.0

Based on 323 Ratings for the 2008 - 2013 models.

Previous | 1 ... 63 64 65 | Next

Exactly What I Waited For

By on Thursday, February 28, 2008

"I bought one of the first...serial number 100244...on October 1st. It's an SL AWD with the Premium package. As of 2/28/08 it has almost 9,000 miles on it, and I will never go back to an automatic trans because the CVT that Nissan placed in this vehicle is pure dynamite. I love it. Gets 28-30 MPG on the road, about 23-25 locally (hills and valleys driving)."

" a show stopper"

By on Sunday, February 24, 2008

"I purchased the Rogue in indigo blue back in october 2007 and I absolutely enjoy driving this vehicle. You get alot of car for the price compared to other crossovers in the market. If you are looking for superior comfort, reliability, performance, safety with adequate speed and gas milage, I definitely recommend this vehicle."

best for the price and size

By on Friday, February 22, 2008

"i've had this 2008 rogue for 3 months and almost 9000 miles and love every mile of it. i didn't want a big vehicle to replace by totalled grand caravan; but wanted many of the bells and whistles. best is the moonroof, BOSE sound system, bluetooth. CVT took some getting used to (sounds like the clutch slipping when flooring it), but very happy with the pick up for a 4 banger. mileage has been excellent - cruising on flat roads at 55-60, i can average over 30 mpg. if you need a big vehicle, with power to tow and carry lots of stuff, don't get this. but if you need something for commuting (i drive over 160 miles/day), am almost 6' and occasionally carry my wife, 2 adult children, and some gear (and Scotties), then this is perfect."

favorite car i have owned

By on Saturday, February 16, 2008

"my 2008 nissan rogue is the first new car i've owned since i bought my subaru forester in 1998. it is my sixth car overall (1984 chevy blazer, 1995 chevy beretta, 1996 jeep grand cherokee, 1997 subaru outback sport, 1998 forester). after having driven the rogue for three months, i have come to a few conclusions about it. 1. this is a well put together vehicle 2. very smooth ride 3. excellent handling in bad weather 4. great for long road trips 5. easy to drive in town 6. plenty of cargo room 7. super fun to drive 8. looks good even with road salt on it after driving in all kinds of conditions, this is the car i have felt the most secure in handling the road. gas mileage at highway speeds is great. i got almost 400 miles out of one tank on a trip a couple weeks ago. i was able to avoid a tree that fell across the road at night in less than two seconds. narrow roadways in my area are easily navigated. auto/manual transmission allows me to either relax a bit or have full control over the engine. paddle shifters on the steering wheel are a fun bonus. the bose 6-cd stereo system with ipod jack sounds phenomenal and doesn't have to be cranked to maximum volume to be clearly audible, even at higher speeds with windows open. holds four relatively big guys easily, or, with the back seats down, two p.a. speakers, bass, amp, and various stands and cables. overall, i would recommend the nissan rogue. i have enjoyed it so far and plan on keeping it for quite some time."

By on Monday, February 11, 2008

"I was in the market for a crossover since we already have a SUV (X-terra) and the gas prices are going up. The two vehicles I was very interested in purchasing were the Mazda CX-7 and the Rouge. My wife and I chose the Rouge since we have experience great reliability from our X-terra and Nissan built great cars. In the other hand there are a few things I dislike about this car. #1 Gas- I'm getting the same MPG that my X-terra gives, I have to check the numbers since it’s only a 15 gallon tank. #2 -I guess I'm old school but the CVT transmition does not help with fuel economy, and it’s a six speed. That’s all the issues I have with the vehicle, my wife and I love it. I really recommend this vehicle, hopefully the reliability would be great, but I'm not too worried after all it's a NISSAN."

Previous | 1 ... 63 64 65 | Next