• 2014 Compact SUV Buyer's Guide

2013 Nissan Rogue Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $19,110 - $19,731.

10/6.9

8.0

Based on 321 Ratings for the 2008 - 2013 models.

"This Car ROCKS!"

By on Tuesday, August 19, 2008

"This Car is Quick for a 4 cylinder! We took it out on a test drive and by the time we merged with traffic we had hit 80. It is smooth riding, roomy, none of that shift surge you get with geared car, infact the "pro" reviewer said he could hear the engine rev up, and be noisy; when you accelerated...we heard none of that. No run up in RPM...this vehicle is a pleasure to drive. The car is for my wife...she had an expedition with an 8 cylinder and she was afraid the Rogue was going to be underpowered...NO WAY she was a happy camper after the test drive."

By on Monday, August 04, 2008

Belive it

By on Sunday, July 27, 2008

"Smaller cargo room than the RAV4, but the handeling is the best in this class, Quality? Is there a lot of different between the TOYOTA and NISSAN? Or....."

By on Saturday, July 19, 2008

Rogue the new crossover

By on Friday, July 18, 2008

"Since I commute 50 miles a day on the highway, I no longer could drive my Scion XA. I needed something larger for the highway, but something that wasn't a gas hog. I tried the Toyota Hybrid, Mazda, Chevy, and Honda but was not impressed by the feel or the handling. I knew the Rogue was new and decided to give it a whirl. What I found was a crossover that could seat two guys over 6 feet and 200 pounds each comfortably. The CVT (Transmission) is new to the US but out for many years in Europe is wonderful. There is no jarring usually found with the regular transmissions....instead it is smooth automatic shifiting. The front seat folds foward and allowed me to bring home a new tree that was 12 feet tall! I have a dog so the room in the back is just huge and she has a huge pillow bed to lay in...as matter of fact, I can lay back there comfortably. The handling of the crossover is more like a sedan and nothing like a SUV. The Bose sounds syteme is incredible especially with the satellite radio. I have the moonroof which gives nice relief when driving down the highway when temps are high. OK, here is the best part, it tells you what your average gas milage is as you are driving...well, I am averaging 30 miles to the gallon on the highway and that is driving between 60-65. My little scion I was averaging about 35-36 highway...so 5 mile difference per gallon considering the ride, handling, and safety is great. Anyway, I have put on 18,000 miles so far and it is running smoothly. I do recommend this to anyone who is looking for something larger but handles like a car and does better than some hybrids. Why pay 10,000 more for a hybrid and get the same gas mileage? where is the savings? Definitely, give the Rogue a try and think you will be happy."