• 2014 Compact SUVs

2013 Nissan Rogue Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $19,604 - $20,097.

10/6.9

8.0

Based on 302 Ratings for the 2008 - 2013 models.

Reviews Displayed:  5 | 10 | 25

Rogue the new crossover

By on Friday, July 18, 2008

"Since I commute 50 miles a day on the highway, I no longer could drive my Scion XA. I needed something larger for the highway, but something that wasn't a gas hog. I tried the Toyota Hybrid, Mazda, Chevy, and Honda but was not impressed by the feel or the handling. I knew the Rogue was new and decided to give it a whirl. What I found was a crossover that could seat two guys over 6 feet and 200 pounds each comfortably. The CVT (Transmission) is new to the US but out for many years in Europe is wonderful. There is no jarring usually found with the regular transmissions....instead it is smooth automatic shifiting. The front seat folds foward and allowed me to bring home a new tree that was 12 feet tall! I have a dog so the room in the back is just huge and she has a huge pillow bed to lay in...as matter of fact, I can lay back there comfortably. The handling of the crossover is more like a sedan and nothing like a SUV. The Bose sounds syteme is incredible especially with the satellite radio. I have the moonroof which gives nice relief when driving down the highway when temps are high. OK, here is the best part, it tells you what your average gas milage is as you are driving...well, I am averaging 30 miles to the gallon on the highway and that is driving between 60-65. My little scion I was averaging about 35-36 highway...so 5 mile difference per gallon considering the ride, handling, and safety is great. Anyway, I have put on 18,000 miles so far and it is running smoothly. I do recommend this to anyone who is looking for something larger but handles like a car and does better than some hybrids. Why pay 10,000 more for a hybrid and get the same gas mileage? where is the savings? Definitely, give the Rogue a try and think you will be happy."

By on Saturday, July 05, 2008

Great for Hawaii

By on Monday, June 30, 2008

"I purchased this vehicle in Jan. 2008 and it's been great. Picked up the SL version, with premium package. The indigo blue is a great color, love the Bose sound system, handling is really nice, and overall is a very smooth ride. Checked out Toyota and Honda, and Nissan is better than both. Gas milage is about 24-25 mpg, all city miles. If you're in the market for a new SUV, check it out for yourself."

EXCELLENT!

By on Saturday, May 17, 2008

"I bought the Sl AWD with premium package on Oct 6 2007 and it's the second new car i've had and i'm only 21. I absolutely love it. I was torn between the rogue and ford edge, then when i seen the rogue was about 10g's cheaper i went for it. The only thing i didnt like and took a while to get used to was the cvt trans. I drove a standard for 3 yrs and it really drove me nuts and unless you move the shifter over it does no good to paddle shift cause it changes back. But, other than that i love it. When my family goes places instead of takin my partents car we now take mine cause it accomidates the 5 of us. I've never enjoyed driving so much. And it's even better when you never see them on the road and think to yourself "these people dont know what they are missing". I've even got my aunt looking at one, and all my friends wish they could get one! Go buy one NOW"

By on Wednesday, May 07, 2008