• 2014 Compact SUV Buyer's Guide

2013 Nissan Rogue Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $19,110 - $19,731.

10/6.9

8.0

Based on 321 Ratings for the 2008 - 2013 models.

Love this car!

By on Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Pros: "Fun to drive, good on gas, lots of room!"

Cons: "Headlights don't go on and off by themselves. :-("

"Love the way it handles, the way it rides and the way the SPORT function gets me in and out of Qatar busy Roundabouts!"

Wonderful car and a joy to drive...

By on Monday, June 09, 2014

Pros: "Leg room and seating."

Cons: "Could get better MPG"

"The seats are superior to all the cars I have owned. Extremely comfortable, especially for a guy that is 6' 3" and weighs 280. My advice is to buy one. My MGP is around 26 average..."

I am disabled has been a great car for needs

By on Sunday, May 25, 2014

I don't own this car

Pros: "Terrific car, avarage of 24.9 miles to gallon"

Cons: "none,except no a/c in back for a 4 door"

"My partner bought this Nissan Rouge SL used in 2011, and I have been the sole driver since by paying the insurance. It is a great vehicle for my needs, is comfortable and has had no defects except a bumper dent in a parking lot which was fixed. It has leather seats (electronic) and a 6 CD Bose system. It also has a sunroof with rack on top. Four door etc., with a sparkle white outside and tan on the inside."

LOVE my Rogue

By on Friday, May 23, 2014

Pros: "Gas mileage, comfort, a/c vents, style, look"

Cons: "No a/c vents for the backseat"

My beautiful Rogue the day I purchased it!

"I originally went to a Honda dealership b/c I wanted a Honda CRV. We were walking through the lot and I noticed this Rogue. I told my salesman I wanted to test drive it.... We drove the CRV first and I really liked it, then we drove the Rogue and I was IN LOVE. I could not get over how great the car is overall, how smooth the ride is, and especially how great the gas mileage is! It's a wonderful car all around and if I ever get rid of it, it will be to purchase another Rogue!"

My beautiful Rogue the day I purchased it!

Love my Rogue!

By on Sunday, May 04, 2014

Pros: "Very good value, nice height to see over non-SUVs"

Cons: "GPS is inferior"

"I keep my Rogue in excellent condition. Changed tires at 60,000. The only thing I don't like is the built-in GPS system. It's inferior to my Garmin or Tom-Tom."

First non-American made car

By on Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Pros: "Price, handling, comfort"

Cons: "Visibility (EZ 2 fix with the back up camera opt.)"

"This was the first non-American made car I've ever owned and sadly it's also one of the best (if not the best) cars I've owned. Some call the Rogue a "Baby Murano" yet after driving both and seeing the difference in price (The Rogue is MUCH cheaper) and gas milage (About 4 MPG better than the Murano) I found the Rogue to be a much better value than the Murano and just as nice but the thing that made it nicer was the 2.5 liter 4 cyl engine. It got a good 4 MPG better mileage while not sacrificing much in the way of power. (Hardly noticeable) I would definitely recommend this car over the Murano if you're trying to decide between the 2. The only downside to this car is the visibility (Also an issue with the Murano) but mine came with a back up camera which more than compensated for that and I would recommend anyone buying this car definitely take the back up camera option. Overall I have to say I've been VERY pleased with this car from the day I bought it to present and would definitely recommend it to anyone looking for a cross-over type vehicle."

Dont buy Nissan!!

By on Monday, April 28, 2014

"I would like to warn everyone to avoid buying any Nissan products. I have a 2009 Nissan rogue which has had numerous problems in the last few years. The transmission was replaced with a rebuilt transmission 30,000 miles ago under warranty. Last November I noticed I was starting to have transmission problems again. I researched the problem on the internet and read that millions of people were having the same problems. I called Nissan Affairs and they stated they may be able to help me out if I brought my car to Nissan and paid them $110.00 to diagnose the bad transmission they put in my car 30,000 miles ago. I brought the car to Nissan as requested and they diagnosed the bad transmission, confirmed the transmission should not be going bad already, and stated if they installed an $1,800 cooler the problem might be fixed. They requested that Nissan Affairs pay for the Nissan Cooler since it was not installed with my new transmission under warranty. A week and a half later Nissan Affairs called to tell me there was absolutely nothing they could do for me!! Nissan states on their website that they have extended the warranty on their vehicles because of the bad transmission problems, and that you should not have any transmission problems after 129,000 miles. They also state if you do have problems they will work with you, and are lowering the prices to fix the problems. Well I am having problems and they are not working with me, and have told me there is nothing they can do for me!! Nissan promises to help wiht their tranmission problems at the link below!! Dont believe it!! http://www.nissanassist.com/ProgramDetails.php?menu=2"

This is one of the best vehicles I have purchased!

By on Friday, April 18, 2014

Pros: "good space, comfortable vehicle"

Cons: "key faub battery life is short"

"I originally leased my 2011 Rogue and am currently buying it. The only reason I leased it at first was because I wasn't sure if I would like it. But I found that I love my Rogue and it's a much better value than the Murano. I highly recommend this vehicle because you have enough power and speed, yet it is very comfortable for long trips. Gas mileage for this SUV is great and there is plenty of room throughout the vehicle."

46K miles and not a single problem - great AWD

By on Friday, April 18, 2014

Pros: "AWD, style, price"

Cons: "Seat comfort on longer drives"

"Nothing fancy in the base AWD model but has proven to be a great value for under $20K."

Good appearance, sporty. A lot of road noise.

By on Monday, April 07, 2014

"Seals on doors aren't very good. Let a lot of road noise in while driving. Can always hear the wind outside the car and the tires are loud. Don't care for the center console between the front bucket seats. Would prefer to be able to open the front windows when the window locks are engaged. Large blind spot between the small windows toward the back of the car and the passenger windows in the rear. Front bumper paint has always been discolored."