• 2014 Compact SUV Buyer's Guide

2013 Nissan Rogue Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $19,027 - $19,669.

10/6.9

8.0

Based on 334 Ratings for the 2008 - 2013 models.

Previous | 1 ... 12 13 14 | Next

Excellent new car

By on Thursday, December 18, 2008

"This is the first new car I have ever owned. I have had lots of new company cars. I am 59 so I have driven lots of cars, new and used. Is this car perfect? No. but what man-made thing is? After owning the Rogue six months, I have to say it's the closest to perfect that I have ever had. It has the precision of build and refinement that my wife's Yamaha piano has. Refinement.........yep.........that's the perfect word. It just feels right and works right. It's great."

Very good Vehicle

By on Saturday, December 13, 2008

"I've had it on two 3000 mile road trips easy on the gas almost 30mpg with a tail wind the road noise takes a while to get use to due to short wheel base I guess wife loves the car a lot of air bags ."

By on Thursday, November 27, 2008

excellent vehicle

By on Sunday, November 16, 2008

"I have driven American made cars for years and I find the quality, reliability to be for superior to that of any American Auto I have ever owned and I have owned a lot in my 74 years. I have driven small cars since 1958. I still own a 1965 Ford Falcon Sprint 2 dr ht which was the closest that Ford came to making a good car. I also own a 2007 Honda Accord. No wonder the American Auto makers are going broke!"

By on Monday, October 27, 2008

"Good gas mileage. good ride. engine noisy on acceleration. handles nicely."

By on Sunday, October 12, 2008

Saved my life

By on Saturday, September 27, 2008

"I was recently in a car accident in the Rouge. The side airbags saved my life. The car took the entire impact and I have no permenant damage thanks to this car."

Stylish, sharp and sweet

By on Thursday, September 04, 2008

"We bought this vehicle less than a week ago. I love the styling and how it handles like a car. My only criticism of it is the gas mileage. My Rogue has 800 miles on it and gas mileage has varied wildly--from 13 mpg to 25 mpg. I had a 2006 Altima before which got 30+ mpg on the highway, so this fluctuating gas mileage is driving me crazy. If I can get it to hover around 23-25 mpg, I will be happy. Hopefully, once it is broken in, it will settle down. I could be wrong, but the sticker says it should range from 21-26 mpg, so I am banking on that. It is very stylish with rich interior (I got the premium leather pkg). It feels more like a car than the other crossovers or SUV's I drove. This one is also AWD, so that will take a little getting used to--especially with the CVT transmission. I just hope the gas mileage starts normalizing and improving. my only other comment is that I really miss having the "automatic" headlights that shut off. It seems to have everything else. Nissan, why did that get overlooked on the Rogue?"

"This Car ROCKS!"

By on Tuesday, August 19, 2008

"This Car is Quick for a 4 cylinder! We took it out on a test drive and by the time we merged with traffic we had hit 80. It is smooth riding, roomy, none of that shift surge you get with geared car, infact the "pro" reviewer said he could hear the engine rev up, and be noisy; when you accelerated...we heard none of that. No run up in RPM...this vehicle is a pleasure to drive. The car is for my wife...she had an expedition with an 8 cylinder and she was afraid the Rogue was going to be underpowered...NO WAY she was a happy camper after the test drive."

By on Monday, August 04, 2008

Belive it

By on Sunday, July 27, 2008

"Smaller cargo room than the RAV4, but the handeling is the best in this class, Quality? Is there a lot of different between the TOYOTA and NISSAN? Or....."

By on Saturday, July 19, 2008

Rogue the new crossover

By on Friday, July 18, 2008

"Since I commute 50 miles a day on the highway, I no longer could drive my Scion XA. I needed something larger for the highway, but something that wasn't a gas hog. I tried the Toyota Hybrid, Mazda, Chevy, and Honda but was not impressed by the feel or the handling. I knew the Rogue was new and decided to give it a whirl. What I found was a crossover that could seat two guys over 6 feet and 200 pounds each comfortably. The CVT (Transmission) is new to the US but out for many years in Europe is wonderful. There is no jarring usually found with the regular transmissions....instead it is smooth automatic shifiting. The front seat folds foward and allowed me to bring home a new tree that was 12 feet tall! I have a dog so the room in the back is just huge and she has a huge pillow bed to lay in...as matter of fact, I can lay back there comfortably. The handling of the crossover is more like a sedan and nothing like a SUV. The Bose sounds syteme is incredible especially with the satellite radio. I have the moonroof which gives nice relief when driving down the highway when temps are high. OK, here is the best part, it tells you what your average gas milage is as you are driving...well, I am averaging 30 miles to the gallon on the highway and that is driving between 60-65. My little scion I was averaging about 35-36 highway...so 5 mile difference per gallon considering the ride, handling, and safety is great. Anyway, I have put on 18,000 miles so far and it is running smoothly. I do recommend this to anyone who is looking for something larger but handles like a car and does better than some hybrids. Why pay 10,000 more for a hybrid and get the same gas mileage? where is the savings? Definitely, give the Rogue a try and think you will be happy."

By on Saturday, July 05, 2008

Great for Hawaii

By on Monday, June 30, 2008

"I purchased this vehicle in Jan. 2008 and it's been great. Picked up the SL version, with premium package. The indigo blue is a great color, love the Bose sound system, handling is really nice, and overall is a very smooth ride. Checked out Toyota and Honda, and Nissan is better than both. Gas milage is about 24-25 mpg, all city miles. If you're in the market for a new SUV, check it out for yourself."

EXCELLENT!

By on Saturday, May 17, 2008

"I bought the Sl AWD with premium package on Oct 6 2007 and it's the second new car i've had and i'm only 21. I absolutely love it. I was torn between the rogue and ford edge, then when i seen the rogue was about 10g's cheaper i went for it. The only thing i didnt like and took a while to get used to was the cvt trans. I drove a standard for 3 yrs and it really drove me nuts and unless you move the shifter over it does no good to paddle shift cause it changes back. But, other than that i love it. When my family goes places instead of takin my partents car we now take mine cause it accomidates the 5 of us. I've never enjoyed driving so much. And it's even better when you never see them on the road and think to yourself "these people dont know what they are missing". I've even got my aunt looking at one, and all my friends wish they could get one! Go buy one NOW"

By on Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Great Vehicle

By on Monday, May 05, 2008

"Purchased in December 2007. I love this car! I commute to work and get an average of 25mpg, which isn't bad for AWD. Handles great. I just had my very first accident (ever) in it and was completely unharmed. Very safe vehicle. i would recommend this car to anyone looking this type of vehicle"

Very Happy

By on Friday, April 25, 2008

"I am really happy with my Rogue, I have had pretty good gas mileage with it. Rides really smooth. I feel that there is plenty of room with my 15 month old baby and car seat. Overall, very pleased."

ROGUE-ISHLY COOL

By on Friday, April 25, 2008

"THE EXCELLERATION IS GREAT. THE HANDLING IS EQUALLY RESPONSIVE. iF YOUR A BIG GUY, THE BUCKETS ARE A BIT TIGHT. IT LOOKS SHARP AND HAS PLENTY OF STORAGE. OVERALL I THINK IT'S A GOOD BUY!"

Rogue

By on Friday, April 18, 2008

"The car had electronic problem just two weeks of driveing."

good crossover

By on Monday, April 14, 2008

"I've been a faithful Toyota owner for 20+ years. I took a leap of faith trying a Nissan, but was surprised by the luxury feel. I got every option and still paid under 30K. My last car was a 2000 and paid just under what I spent on this."

Great Gas Mileage

By on Wednesday, April 02, 2008

"I have been pleasantly surprised at the gas mileage I am getting. I also like the feeling of being higher than the regular compact Sentra type of car. The seamless transition between gears with the CVT engine makes for a smooth ride. I have enjoyed the car for 1 1/2 months!! Recommend tremendously"

Fun and sporty

By on Thursday, March 20, 2008

"We were looking for a bigger vehicle b/c we are planning on a family. We were torn between the Nissan Rogue and the Mazda CX-7 and chose the Rogue mainly b/c it was cheaper. It was a great choice! The seats are comfortable and the interior and exterior are sharp. I love the input for my i-pod and the 6 disc CD changer. I'm also loving the gas mileage. I'm getting roughly 27 mpg a tank which is about 350+ miles a tank. Definitely a bonus with the way gas prices are. One thing that irks me is the sound the car makes after putting it into drive. I was told the sound was the optional VDC [traction control]. Overall we're happy. It's our first Nissan so we're hoping that it retains its value."

By on Thursday, March 13, 2008