• 2014 Compact SUV Buyer's Guide

2013 Nissan Rogue Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $19,110 - $19,731.

10/6.9

8.0

Based on 321 Ratings for the 2008 - 2013 models.

Previous | 1 ... 10 11 12 13 | Next

By on Tuesday, April 14, 2009

By on Sunday, April 12, 2009

Very Happy

By on Saturday, April 04, 2009

"Drove this car during one of our worst winters with no problems.Have had NO mechanical problems. Great in snow and on ice. Milage ranges between 26-28 MPG. SL model really should have power drivers' seat. Rear hatch opener from the front seat would be great. Not as luxurious feeling as the 2 previous Altimas I owned but easier to get in and out of. Would definitly buy another one."

Crash Proven

By on Wednesday, February 25, 2009

"Bought new in Jan 08. -Great mpg for a CUV. -Great family vehicle. -Outstanding Airbags. Saved my life when elderly woman blew a stop sign. Traveling at 40mph, No injuries. Rogue repaired to new. Her Corolla, well, dead. -CVT transmission nice for longer drives"

best vechicle ever

By on Tuesday, February 10, 2009

"I love it the only thing i really dont like about it is I got leather seats and they are very cold. they are heated but they are still cold when you first sit on them"

Great AWD Vehicle for the money!

By on Friday, February 06, 2009

"We bought this car brand new in 2008 and we love how it handles. The car is wonderful in the snow. The driver's seat should be powered on the SL AWD model, and radio controls on the steering wheel would have been nice. Overall, I'd rate this car a 4 out of 5 stars. The gas mileage is pretty good for a crossover."

5th door doesn't lock automatically

By on Sunday, February 01, 2009

"If you don't actually lock the doors anyone can open the back 5th door when you stop at a stop sign or slow down. I was also disapointed at the annoying red light in the center of the dask and there's not a way to add a ittle lighting around the dask area at night(it's just that annoying red light). I was also disapointed that lights don't automatically come on and off; you have to manually cut on/off. The ride is smoth, we like this."

Awesome overall

By on Wednesday, January 28, 2009

"Only real complaints are drivers seat does not slide further back and steering wheel does not telescope. MPG is excellent, 25.2 mixed driving. when car was new averaged under 22, but after about 6500 miles began averaging over 25."

Great crossover

By on Tuesday, January 27, 2009

"Driven for 14ooo miles. Handles great in snow and ice. 23-28 mpg. Great acceleration, size. Little tire noise, need to watch for blind spots. Not one problem mechanically.. very dependable."

Great in snowy conditions!

By on Thursday, January 15, 2009

"I purchased my Rogue about a month ago and I really like it! It's the perfect size, it's fantastic in the snow (MN) and it's definitely affordable. I miss the smooth ride of my Altima but it's worth it to have all wheel drive. Decent get up and go, not as quick as what I'm used to and a little bit louder. Doesn't have the luxury feel of a loaded Altima or even the Murano. Overall, so far so good, I'm happy about my purchase!"

Love this car

By on Friday, January 09, 2009

"I wouldn't trade it for any other AWD. The power and performance is top notch."

By on Friday, January 09, 2009

Excellent new car

By on Thursday, December 18, 2008

"This is the first new car I have ever owned. I have had lots of new company cars. I am 59 so I have driven lots of cars, new and used. Is this car perfect? No. but what man-made thing is? After owning the Rogue six months, I have to say it's the closest to perfect that I have ever had. It has the precision of build and refinement that my wife's Yamaha piano has. Refinement.........yep.........that's the perfect word. It just feels right and works right. It's great."

Very good Vehicle

By on Saturday, December 13, 2008

"I've had it on two 3000 mile road trips easy on the gas almost 30mpg with a tail wind the road noise takes a while to get use to due to short wheel base I guess wife loves the car a lot of air bags ."

By on Thursday, November 27, 2008

excellent vehicle

By on Sunday, November 16, 2008

"I have driven American made cars for years and I find the quality, reliability to be for superior to that of any American Auto I have ever owned and I have owned a lot in my 74 years. I have driven small cars since 1958. I still own a 1965 Ford Falcon Sprint 2 dr ht which was the closest that Ford came to making a good car. I also own a 2007 Honda Accord. No wonder the American Auto makers are going broke!"

By on Monday, October 27, 2008

"Good gas mileage. good ride. engine noisy on acceleration. handles nicely."

By on Sunday, October 12, 2008

Saved my life

By on Saturday, September 27, 2008

"I was recently in a car accident in the Rouge. The side airbags saved my life. The car took the entire impact and I have no permenant damage thanks to this car."

Stylish, sharp and sweet

By on Thursday, September 04, 2008

"We bought this vehicle less than a week ago. I love the styling and how it handles like a car. My only criticism of it is the gas mileage. My Rogue has 800 miles on it and gas mileage has varied wildly--from 13 mpg to 25 mpg. I had a 2006 Altima before which got 30+ mpg on the highway, so this fluctuating gas mileage is driving me crazy. If I can get it to hover around 23-25 mpg, I will be happy. Hopefully, once it is broken in, it will settle down. I could be wrong, but the sticker says it should range from 21-26 mpg, so I am banking on that. It is very stylish with rich interior (I got the premium leather pkg). It feels more like a car than the other crossovers or SUV's I drove. This one is also AWD, so that will take a little getting used to--especially with the CVT transmission. I just hope the gas mileage starts normalizing and improving. my only other comment is that I really miss having the "automatic" headlights that shut off. It seems to have everything else. Nissan, why did that get overlooked on the Rogue?"

"This Car ROCKS!"

By on Tuesday, August 19, 2008

"This Car is Quick for a 4 cylinder! We took it out on a test drive and by the time we merged with traffic we had hit 80. It is smooth riding, roomy, none of that shift surge you get with geared car, infact the "pro" reviewer said he could hear the engine rev up, and be noisy; when you accelerated...we heard none of that. No run up in RPM...this vehicle is a pleasure to drive. The car is for my wife...she had an expedition with an 8 cylinder and she was afraid the Rogue was going to be underpowered...NO WAY she was a happy camper after the test drive."

By on Monday, August 04, 2008

Belive it

By on Sunday, July 27, 2008

"Smaller cargo room than the RAV4, but the handeling is the best in this class, Quality? Is there a lot of different between the TOYOTA and NISSAN? Or....."

By on Saturday, July 19, 2008

Rogue the new crossover

By on Friday, July 18, 2008

"Since I commute 50 miles a day on the highway, I no longer could drive my Scion XA. I needed something larger for the highway, but something that wasn't a gas hog. I tried the Toyota Hybrid, Mazda, Chevy, and Honda but was not impressed by the feel or the handling. I knew the Rogue was new and decided to give it a whirl. What I found was a crossover that could seat two guys over 6 feet and 200 pounds each comfortably. The CVT (Transmission) is new to the US but out for many years in Europe is wonderful. There is no jarring usually found with the regular transmissions....instead it is smooth automatic shifiting. The front seat folds foward and allowed me to bring home a new tree that was 12 feet tall! I have a dog so the room in the back is just huge and she has a huge pillow bed to lay in...as matter of fact, I can lay back there comfortably. The handling of the crossover is more like a sedan and nothing like a SUV. The Bose sounds syteme is incredible especially with the satellite radio. I have the moonroof which gives nice relief when driving down the highway when temps are high. OK, here is the best part, it tells you what your average gas milage is as you are driving...well, I am averaging 30 miles to the gallon on the highway and that is driving between 60-65. My little scion I was averaging about 35-36 highway...so 5 mile difference per gallon considering the ride, handling, and safety is great. Anyway, I have put on 18,000 miles so far and it is running smoothly. I do recommend this to anyone who is looking for something larger but handles like a car and does better than some hybrids. Why pay 10,000 more for a hybrid and get the same gas mileage? where is the savings? Definitely, give the Rogue a try and think you will be happy."

Previous | 1 ... 10 11 12 13 | Next