• 2014 Compact SUVs

2013 Nissan Rogue Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $20,777 - $21,303.

10/6.9

8.0

Based on 302 Ratings for the 2008 - 2013 models.

Reviews Displayed:  5 | 10 | 25

A very nice crossover SUV

By on Friday, January 10, 2014

Pros: "Gas economy, stylish, functional, AWD."

Cons: "Few storage areas, elegance is not an option."

"Before buying this SUV, I owned a Volkswagen Passat 3.6 litter engine, front wheel drive. I must say that it was a fast car, that performed well. But, high gas cost, required super, or anything over 91 octane,high parts cost, and general electrical system issues made me dump it. Putting $50 of gas in it, lasted between 7-9 days. Enter the Nissan Rogue. With $50 of gas the first time I filled it, lasted 16 days. It may last less next time around but twice as long as the VW? That's real savings. It is a 2.5 litter 170 HP engine. But my first point is that it's great on gas. Here is the rest of it. It is stylish, it rides beautifully, it's AWD, VW bad on snow, it's comfortable, the VW gave me a back ache, not everybody will get a backache in a VW, but I did. The VW was loaded, it had every available option, and had a $37,000 sticker price. I bought it used, and I had paid a 1/3 of that sticker, but I must say it was very nice inside. My Rogue is not as ....elegant, that's the right word here, but is not bad. First I love the red, just a touch of red, accented leather seating. It looks kind of cool. I love the GPS/radio system. It's touch screen, it's functional, and it works well. It pairs beautifully with my cell phone, and the calls come through nice and clear. It has a huge glove compartment, you can easily fit a....Hobbit in it, and a huge storage area at the center console, but there is no other storage compartments. That's one of the things I am not happy about. But I will survive. It has a feature by which you can adjust the height of the headlights. In case you have heavy cargo, and you are blinding the people in front of you. It has an on board computer for, miles traveled, gas consumption, temperature, and such, separate from the navigation/radio system. It has available XM radio, you got to pay the subscription though. There is a USB connection for your portable music player. It has ample room in the back, and enough cargo space. It's not a big SUV, so the space in the bag is relative to the size. It comes with a cargo cover. Power drivers seat, and both driver and passenger seat warmers are in it. It comes with a spoiler, and a roof rack. It looks pretty sharp. There is also a back up camera. Just in case Mine comes with 18" wheels, it must be part of the package. Don't forget the mud guards, front and back. Also it does come with a rear window wiper. Nice feature for the snowy Massachusetts weather. Did I mention the power moon roof? There is one. I feel safe in it, I feel good in it, I feel warm and cozy in it. I sound like a girl, but I kind of love this car, and it does not happen to me often. In other words I am impressed. It has almost 32,000 miles in it, and it drives like a brand new car. That is beyond me. It has this solid feel about it. Things might break in the future but for now, it's awesome. I wholeheartedly recommend this car. I think I will definitely look at a Nissan Rogue again in the future. Nissan has won my loyalty in three short weeks. It must be because of the gas savings. P.S. We had a snow storm a few days ago. With my VW i tried to always go on less hilly roads, but not always possible. I got stuck several times in that VW, moving an inch a minute. frustrating i must say. This time around i took the steepest roads, stops dead center on the hill, in the middle of the storm, and drove off like there was no snow on the ground. I love the AWD in my Nissan Rogue. Let it snow I say, as I don't mind it any longer"

Great SUV. Great value

By on Monday, December 16, 2013

Pros: "Drives well, handles like a car."

Cons: "Not enough cubbies for front passenger storage."

"The people in my family are tall. 6' to 6'4". This SUV is a little tight quarters when we all ride together. Great mpg. I average the sticker amount, have gotten up to 33 hwy. Some road noise but not terribly loud."

my review

By on Friday, December 13, 2013

I don't own this car

"very good"

Great buy! I would recommend it to a friend.

By on Saturday, October 26, 2013

Pros: "Fun to drive and beautiul."

Cons: "Fully loaded with leather interior is expensive."

"I purchased a fully loaded SL AWD with leather interior in May 2013. This is a great vehicle to own and drive. When I first brought it home the engine was a little loud but after driving it a while it's now quite. The ride is smooth and quite and it looks beautiful. My Rouge is black with chrome trim. Other drivers tell me it's beautiful. It is good on gas and handles well. It's not too big or too small. It seems like Nissan Corporation is working hard to impress their customers. Be careful it likes to drive fast!"

a complete vehicle

By on Thursday, October 24, 2013

Pros: "good value"

Cons: "back up screen too small"

"the Nissan is cracked up to be the best car I have owned. in terms of reliability it is great. the smooth acceleration of the drive train is fantastic the design of the interior makes driving a pleasure the exterior of the car is easy to care for."

Great car, better than expected

By on Tuesday, October 08, 2013

Pros: "Great value."

Cons: "none that I can think of"

"Bought the car at end of March, 2013, have about 12,500 miles. No problems at all. Average about 27 MPG. Runs well, comfortable, convenient, even my GF likes it now, she had doubts when I bought it, she now likes it better than her C300 Benz!"

Very Happy With This SUV

By on Saturday, September 21, 2013

"I've had Nissan Rouge S Special Edition for 4 months and I love it. The seats are very comfortable. The ride is quiet. Gas mileage averages over 27 mpg and that's city/suburban driving. I love all the space. First time I've had a hatchback. I find the hatchback so much more useful than a trunk. The only thing I dislike is it doesn't speed up fast enough when I push it to 60/70 mph. But, this is a minor problem. I wish I'd gone with a higher trim level to get the leather seats and other bells and whistles. But, overall, I am very happy with this small SUV and am encouraging another family member to buy one."

Buyer's Remorse

By on Friday, September 20, 2013

Pros: "exterior design, smooth and quiet ride"

Cons: "driver seat is extremely uncomfortable"

"I recently purchased a 2013 SV model.Test drive went okay but I should have drove it longer and test drove more models. After driving this vehicle for a month now, I find that the drivers seat is extremely uncomfortable. It's a 6 way power seat but problem is the seat bottom does not adjust. It's set to a very steep angle like a sports car. I can't find a comfortable position and it puts my leg to sleep, even just driving short distances. Not fun to drive at all. As far as the actual ride, it's quite smooth and quiet, very car like so no complaints there. But don't make the same mistake I did. Do your homework and test drive alot of different models."

Great MPG - I am getting 27 MPG in city driving

By on Thursday, September 12, 2013

Pros: "great price, good looking"

Cons: "Bling spot, little bit of noise"

"Nice SUV considering it's price"

i bought this car to commute to work. i love it

By on Thursday, August 29, 2013

Pros: "smooth ride, great gas mileage"

Cons: "more room for storage without lowering back seat"

"gets great gas mileage. I would buy another one. u got the luxury of a smooth riding car and durability of a suv.it maneuvers well in inclement weather conditions.it can climb a snow covered driveway like it's not there. truly the best car I've ever had.when friends or family has driven it they fall in love with it."

Reviews Displayed:  5 | 10 | 25