2012 Nissan Rogue

8.0

Based on 362 Ratings for the 2008 - 2013 models.

its been great for a 12000 miles Rogue!!!

By on Thursday, January 12, 2012

Pros: "its good to own a Rogue!!!"

Cons: "AWD is a expensive and some dealers moneyface."

"! own this Rogue 2011 AWD and its been the best buddy i have ever since. We move into Las Vegas from Mississippi and i just drove the Rogue and it was awesome drive... it was a smooth drive. I drove the rogue for a straight 18 hours only i make gas for a stop and the Rogue runs excellent.From downhill to uphill from the strong rains and hot weather its just help me to be very comfortable. I do recommend Rogue.. it doesnt have a strong hp but its been very reliable. thank you!"

COMFORTABLE, SPACIOUS

By on Wednesday, November 09, 2011

Pros: "Fun to drive"

Cons: "Daughters complain that back seats don't recline!"

"I am a 5'11 and not skinny. The leg, seat and arm room is great. My daughters are tall and skinny and either can sit behind the driver's side with my seat just about all the way back and be comfortable. I get 25.1 mpg. Haven't had any service issues in three years just normal wear and tear. I am very pleased with this deal."

CVT Transmission problems

By on Tuesday, March 01, 2011

"CVT transmission replaced twice so far. Poor customer service, and no real interest shown in the problem or our customer experience from either Nissan or the dealership. No plans on purchasing another Nissan."

Pleasantly suprised

By on Sunday, April 11, 2010

"We love our Rogue. It's comfortable and get's decent gas mileage. Exactly what we were looking for!"

Very happy with this car!

By on Wednesday, January 20, 2010

"I did alot of research before buying this car. I wanted something good on gas but still stylish and practical. I went from a ford taurus to this vehicle and I am definitely getting better milage and I have alot more room. It's fun to drive, attractive, and I love the hatch. Oh, and it handles really well in the snow too. I have no regrets. However, I think they could do a better paint job."

RECOMMENDED

By on Monday, September 07, 2009

"if you are looking for economy, comfort and reliability, this is the crossover to have. I have driven over 23,000 miles in 9 months and have had no issues with this vehicle. I drive about 25% city and 75% highway and average about 25mpg. It's a great valus for the money. I have an SL with factory bluetooth, XM and Bose. Navi would be a nice feature, but was not a deal breaker for me. I would highly recommend this vehicle to a friend."

Best car in its class

By on Wednesday, March 12, 2008

"I just traded in a C320 Benz for this car and I absolutely love it. This car rides so smooth and is just the right size without being a huge SUV. 5 stars all the way."

" a show stopper"

By on Sunday, February 24, 2008

"I purchased the Rogue in indigo blue back in october 2007 and I absolutely enjoy driving this vehicle. You get alot of car for the price compared to other crossovers in the market. If you are looking for superior comfort, reliability, performance, safety with adequate speed and gas milage, I definitely recommend this vehicle."

2009 Nissan Rogue SL AWD: Steer Clear of This One!

By on Monday, April 15, 2013

Pros: "Fairly inexpensive; decent trim level. Smooth ride"

Cons: "Completely unreliable powertrain. Poor engineering"

"Transmission leaks at 50,000 miles and having to replace the rear differential at 73,000 is indicative of a LEMON. Nissan's CVT is a class-action lawsuit waiting to happen, too. Add in sensor lights that keep popping on and off at random and you have one annoying, unreliable vehicle. Steer Clear of the Nissan Rogue!"

Reliable, Stylish, and Safe!!

By on Saturday, October 13, 2012

Pros: "Safe, Drives Nice, Stylish, Reliable, Comfortable."

Cons: "Navigation feature is lame."

"This car does great in the WI winters. It drives smooth and is a quiet ride. My only negatives is the carpeting on the driver floor rips easily with high heels by the gas/brakes. Skip the extra $$ for the Navigation. The maps are not that great and it is not as good as what's on my phone. I wish I had skipped this feature. It is nice that the seats fold flat...including the front passenger seat! The Bluetooth is great, but the voice recognition is sometimes slow. It's almost faster to find the contact on my phone than go thru the voice menu. The heated seats get nice and hot. Over all, it's a good car and looks great. I do mostly highway commuting and feel the gas mileage is decent. I would re-buy this car when I'm due for a new car, but next time I will skip the "extras" of navigation."

best fun crossover/mini suv available

By on Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Pros: "nice equipped, mpg, look, & ride; quiet, reliable"

Cons: "NO auto headlights! blind spot, paint integrity"

"i drove every crossover/compact suv & this was the top choice. none came close to the fun factor mixed with style, reliability, & mpg. downside is the paint scratches very easily! i looked at several with very low miles, yet lots of deep scratches. (they can't keep used sunroof rogues on the lot, if nice!) 1 sold while i checked financing & came back next day. i bought 3+ year old (2009) sl-awd with only 16,500 miles & perfect 1 owner carfax. it was the only 1 i found that looked new outside & i drove 3 hrs each way to buy it in chicago! it has the premium package with premium sound. i paid 19k, but it's 100% like new. i love it so much! i did give up the optional leather pkg & heated power seats to get this lowest miles & perfect condition car. it has rogue mats, cargo cover, bumper guard, bose 6 disc cd, bluetooth, power sunroof/pl/pw, remote start/keyless entry, optional manual shifters, vanity mirrors, fog & xenon lights. it's fun to always see your gas mileage; i average 26 mpg. finally i'll be able to get to work in midwest winter storms without slipping & sliding! it should last 10 years."

excellent use for when the storm hit

By on Sunday, July 08, 2012

Pros: "fun to drive good looking spacious"

Cons: "kind of heavy doors for a small suv"

"a big storm hit here recently and i was out when it happened a couple of trees went down so i had to go off road to get home and it did great getting me out of the mountains and back home, but watch out when opening the doors in tight spaces they will get away from you"

Great fun to Drive

By on Monday, July 02, 2012

"I have owned this car for 3 years, and enjoy driving it as much now as when I first bought it. I have the Bose sound system and it Rocks! the CVT makes this car super fast from the start. I am going to pick up my next brand new Rouge tomorrow!"

I Love This CAR!!!!

By on Wednesday, February 08, 2012

Pros: "Many"

Cons: "little small"

"I traded my trail blazer for this vehicle because I was tired of paying an arm and leg for gas. I am soo in LOVE with this vehicle; it drives so smooth, it has power for a little 4 cyclinder ( power/pick-up is important to me) I LOVE LOVE LOVE the smart key. I don't think I'll buy another car w/o one. It has alot of little neat features like miles til empty, average speed, etc. I'm not big on sound features but the sound/speakers are very good, that even I can tell a difference, I also love that I can just plug my I Pod in w/o going thur the radio. It handles very well in bad weather. I did down grade in size but it is soo nice not going to the gas station every week. I truly love this car."

Impressed!

By on Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Pros: "Fun to drive. The more I drive it, the better"

Cons: "Not too much, really"

"Traded in a 2003 Nissan 350Z for a ROGUE? Needed the room, and very impressed with the performance, room, comfort, etc. A joy to drive, and of course far more practical than a Z."

I love my Rogue!!

By on Tuesday, November 08, 2011

Pros: "Sweet ride!"

Cons: "poor rear-visibility"

"I thought that I was definitely going to get a CR-V until I test drove one and was not excited in the least about the vehicle. Being a long-time Nissan owner I decided that I should give the Rogue a shot. After test-driving the Rogue, I knew it was the right vehicle for me. The only real advantage I see the CR-V having over the rogue is the versatility of the rear-seat configurations but the fact that the Rogue rear-seats only fold down (as opposed to to sliding forward and flipping-up as in the CR-V) does not really hinder any of my cargo needs. I have very few complaints about the vehicle. It is true that the rear-visibility is terrible but it is certainly easy to get used to and should not be a problem for experienced drivers. The navigation system leaves much to be desired and the Garmin that I had been using in my old car was much better. Also I have some issue with the Bluetooth not working correctly when my iphone is plugged into the USB port for listening to music. I can make outgoing calls but if I try to answer an incoming call, there is a "communication failure." I'm actually not sure if this is a problem with the bluetooth system software or phone software and have not investigated it as thoroughly as possible. All-in-all these are minor problems (to me, anyway) and should not be deal breakers for this vehicle. As you can see, I gave the vehicle 5 out 5 in every area. I am very happy that I chose the Rogue and would definitely purchase this vehicle again!"

Love this car!

By on Wednesday, September 14, 2011

I don't own this car

Pros: "Nice ride, sits up high, decent gas milage"

Cons: "poor rear visibility."

"I have had no problems with this car. I like the fact that it sits up high so I can see what's ahead. I like the ride, I go over bumps and I can't feel them. Nissan should really consider redesigning the rear windows to improve visibility. The gas milage is decent for an SUV. If you buy this car you won't be dissapointed. The IPOD is killer."

Awesome Vehicle

By on Monday, August 22, 2011

Pros: "Great Looks, price and features"

"Awesome car to drive. The looks are killing.... Amazing features...power is good enough, but a lil more would make it a perfect car"

Worst New Vehicle I ever owned

By on Friday, February 18, 2011

"Similar to others posting here, CVT transmission was replaced multiple times, no meaningful effort was made by either Nissan or the dealership to make things right. Console makes crackling noise while driving. No plans of ever buying a Nissan again."

By on Thursday, June 17, 2010

"I have 40,000 miles and have not had one problem! Both of my 50lb dogs fit perfect in the trunk of the rogue. My only complain is the a/c in the back does not do a good job circulating."

Very good Vehicle

By on Tuesday, March 23, 2010

"I have just bought a Rogue SL AWD 360 and it is a great model. No big luxurious and fancy options but a reliable and stable car. The CVT gives a extra pleasure to drive very smooth. At the snow and rain no problems with stability or traction. Good fuel economy (typically 20 mil/gal if you run only city). The 360-degree Value Package (with the back camera) should be standard in all models since the rear windows is quite small and too high. The model I get was $24000 but with some negotiation it ends $21000, it means, check the price before to go a dealer."

better than I thought

By on Saturday, March 13, 2010

"Just bought 2010 Rogue SL,(Feb 2010) Really surprised on quality, performance, and value for your buck. I compared the Rogue S w/360 package and basic SL. Basic SL was only $400 more with alot of extra features. Just wish SL had the rear camera in the mirror. Can only get it with 360 package. Vehicle rides smooth for its size, and good power for only 177hp."

1st Car purchase & the best

By on Monday, December 28, 2009

"I did 5 months of research on crossovers/ SUV's: test drove CRV, Rav4, Saturn View & Escape. The Rogue doesn't compare: its sleek look, comfortable inside, and interior layout make this car on the high end of cross-overs. Its the perfect size without the extra bulk, and you can tell that Nissan did not skimp on quality. There is plenty of room in the back for passengers and storage. There are more than enough cup holders, and storage in the back of both of the front setas. Similar to the Murano, the Rogue is higher off the ground than a sedan, but not too high. I purchased a 2008 Rogue with the Bose sound system, Sun roof, and volume/cruise control on the steering wheel. The Rogue is so easy and fun to drive I can't imagine driving any other car. I would highly recommend this car for anyone looking to down size from a larger SUV or buy as a 1st car. Test drive it once and you'll see why I can't say enough good things about it."

I love it!!!

By on Monday, August 10, 2009

"My Rogue is awesome! I think it is sooo cute and my husband loves how reliable it is. My only complaint is that it is hard to get 3 car seats in at one time, but it can be done. I went from a mini van to this crossover though, so I was used to a lot of room. However, we did fit a dishwasher in the very back without laying the back seats down, so you can haul practically whatever you want or need."

great crossover

By on Thursday, July 16, 2009

"Love this vehicle! Leased a Honda Accord for 6 years and lease was up so researched new options. Never thought something like this would be within reach, but test drove and fell in love and figured a way to make it fit in. Such a change from a typical car but not the gas guzzling SUV type either...great middle ground between the two. Would definitely recommend the Rogue to others in the market for a new vehicle. No complaints here and the Nissan folks are great to do business with!! :)"