2011 Nissan Rogue

8.0

Based on 368 Ratings for the 2008 - 2013 models.

Don't buy this car

By on Sunday, May 12, 2013

"I bought this car because I always liked the look and for a quick test drive it was what I was looking for. Well, fast forward a few months and the car caused me to have a ton of back pain. Literally had to drive completely upright because steering wheel is not telescopic and overall interior is not ergonomic at all. I just got rid of it and flushed a few thousand dollars down the drain because I literally couldn't stand it anymore. I run cars into the ground and keep them forever and I got rid of this with 3k miles on it. Don't waste your money!!"

Love this car!

By on Monday, July 06, 2015

Pros: "Comfortable and easy to drive"

Cons: "I'd like larger backup screen"

"Drove many other cars over the years, mostly SUVs but a couple of others, and when I stepped into my first Rogue I knew I had found MY car. The benefits of an SUV (height from ground, etc.)with the comfort of a sedan make the Rogue the perfect car. Many SUVs are too high for us of shorter height but Rogue hits a happy medium. Front bumper doesn't graze the curb like sedans either! I'm now on my second Rogue and don't plan to change."

Terrible pick up; CVT transmission is a pig.

By on Friday, February 08, 2013

Pros: "Nice leather, good bluetooth."

Cons: "Noisy, bad pick up, lacks cargo space."

"When a test drove this SUV I should have taken it right back to the dealer and moved on. The CVT transmission is noisy and a real pig. I can't believe someone said this vehicle had good pick up! Trying to get up to speed on an interstate is dangerous...even in their "sport mode" which is again a joke. Visibility out the rear window is awful. If you are in and out of your vehichle 40 times a day like I am one of the most annoying features is the door locks. They lock automatically at 16 mph and if you stop, put the car in park they do not open. You either have to shut off the vehicle or manually unlock the doors. Gas mileage is average NEVER got 30 mpg even with a 1500 mile trip to FL. Very good cell phone connectivity with blue tooth but no place to put your cell phone. Rectangular compartment is tool small for an iphone and cup holders are for CUPS, not cell phones. Did their engineers not own iphones, blackberries or other models. These might seem trivial but if you are in and out of your vehicle or pick up and drop off clients the door thing will drive you nuts. Rear luggage area is about half the size of a RAV 4 and when you put the back seats down they don't lie flat. Will trade this in the next 3 months."

HATE IT !!!

By on Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Cons: "Everything. Do yourself a favor and don't bother !"

"I purchased my 2013 Rogue about 2 1/2 weeks ago and I don't have one good thing to say about it. The inside is a nightmare.. There is no storage .. I can't find a comfortable position to drive in it. The steering wheel is at to much of a angle so it's hard to find a good position to drive in. The doors handle is at the very front and the doors are long and it makes for a very awkward exit. If you try to adjust the seat height then you run into the problem of the rear view mirror blocking your view out the windshield . It's very loud if you have to step on the gas. Mine has a "sport mode" it's pointless. Mine also pulls to the left and when I took it in they said there was nothing wrong and it was the curve of the road.. Apparently every road I drive on makes it pull to the left.. Overall I hate this vehicle. I have owned 3 nissans before this one and loved them all but I really hate this one!"

Not what I expected

By on Saturday, February 09, 2013

Pros: "Gas mileage"

Cons: "Transmission , road stability in snow, noisy cabin"

"I purchased this vehicle in October 2012, it's great on gas ,but the new transmission they have the CVT is over rated, if you are stopped and have to move quick don't count on it, it has all wheel drive but not good in snow andI had very aggressive tires very squirrelly. Noisy ,idls loud,when driving down hill techs out to about 5 grand where as if you had a regular tranny it would coast and would not have a lot of resistance from the engine.so long story short I would not recommend this vehicle . In the process of trading ."

I am disabled has been a great car for needs

By on Sunday, May 25, 2014

I don't own this car

Pros: "Terrific car, avarage of 24.9 miles to gallon"

Cons: "none,except no a/c in back for a 4 door"

"My partner bought this Nissan Rouge SL used in 2011, and I have been the sole driver since by paying the insurance. It is a great vehicle for my needs, is comfortable and has had no defects except a bumper dent in a parking lot which was fixed. It has leather seats (electronic) and a 6 CD Bose system. It also has a sunroof with rack on top. Four door etc., with a sparkle white outside and tan on the inside."

Suits my needs

By on Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Pros: "Great value for the money!"

Cons: "Would like fuel entry on drivers side."

"And the bonus is I actually love it even though I didn't think too much of it when I 1st got it now I absolutely love it! Has excellent gas mileage for an AWD vehicle, is dependable and looks just like the newer 2012's & 2013's. Also, holds it's value well."

By on Thursday, October 08, 2009

"Nissan has got to add automatic lights to their Rogues."

Not up to Par

By on Tuesday, April 24, 2012

I don't own this car

Pros: "Size, cargo volulme"

Cons: "Ride, Seats"

"Went to the Nissan dealership to purchase this vehicle, however after driving this vehicle I decided not to purchase. The ride is harsh, you feel every bump in the road and the seats are not that comfortable. To me it is not worth the price. There are other vehicles out there that are a better value and ride and drive alot better."

Not worth it

By on Sunday, April 10, 2011

"This car is not worth its price. I've had more problems with this new car than if i had an old car. This car is not an economical car, is not comfortable. Parts start breaking off, things stop working, the car is not reliable. With one year of having the car, my car did not turn on and i had to take it back to the dealer, plus I've never seen a car have so many recalls. Honestly Nissan is many poor quality cars."

Great MPG - I am getting 27 MPG in city driving

By on Thursday, September 12, 2013

Pros: "great price, good looking"

Cons: "Bling spot, little bit of noise"

"Nice SUV considering it's price"

Noisy, uncomfortable back seat

By on Thursday, October 13, 2011

Pros: "Easy to drive"

Cons: "Not enough cup holders, noisy, not very comfortabl"

"Not the car we thought it would be. It looks great, runs good, but not worth the money. I feel the dealer we bought it from new, was aware that this particular car was a problem"

Me really like rogue!

By on Sunday, February 07, 2010

"This is my first vehicle and i am very happy with it. Gas last and i feel happy everytime i drive it, my friends also like driving it,I always get compliments. Even though it looks small its very spacious and it looks nice. Its going to be a year in april so i havent had it for long but.. so far so good! The only thing is I wish i would of got a sunroof. but i like that it has the Aux for my ipod so i can sing and drive.. =-D Oh one thing i didnt like is no mirrors, and no light for the back! how am I supposed to see in the dark! but oh well i just have to deal with it cuz i didnt notice it when i bought it."

Hate it.

By on Sunday, January 27, 2013

Pros: "Reliable, quick pick up"

Cons: "Design, price, gas mileage"

"First off, let me say I was duped into buying this car for $27,000... for one step above the base model. It's design, style, comfort, and convenience are all lacking severely. It would have been a nice car in 2000 maybe. With all the new innovations with cars, new body styles and interiors, you'd think Nissan would do a better job with the Rogue for the absurd asking price."

5th door doesn't lock automatically

By on Sunday, February 01, 2009

"If you don't actually lock the doors anyone can open the back 5th door when you stop at a stop sign or slow down. I was also disapointed at the annoying red light in the center of the dask and there's not a way to add a ittle lighting around the dask area at night(it's just that annoying red light). I was also disapointed that lights don't automatically come on and off; you have to manually cut on/off. The ride is smoth, we like this."

The worst car i ever drive

By on Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Pros: "look nice"

Cons: "Uncomfortable seat, noisy engine"

"The car is not worth it's price. the seat is very uncomfortable. the seat hurt my back and my whole right leg."

poor quality

By on Sunday, April 10, 2011

"Nissan is making poor quality cars. The price is not worth it. This car seems to not have no durability. I do not recommend this car. Also the service provided by Nissan is very poor as well."

By on Thursday, February 07, 2008

"it is very small and very noise when accelerating .I'm disappointed with Nissan for building a such cheap suv.Does not have enough power and the cargo space it is small,too small for a SUV.The best features about the Rouge are the stereo sistem and the keyless entry."

i really do not like the way it drives

By on Sunday, January 06, 2013

"someone help me nissan on route 22 told me i will be able to trade in my new car after a year which is not true i can not trade my car in, and slso that my car will keep its value which it does not"

The worst vehicle I've ever driven

By on Thursday, October 06, 2011

Reason: Nothing Rogue about it

Pros: "Cute to see"

Cons: "Not fun to drive at all"

"The worst vehicle I've ever driven. Very rough on the road. Driven sound of the motor is raggedy and the car vibrate in doing so. Not so good on gas as presumed. The car was also expensive for its size. Or possibly I was taking advantage of."

my review

By on Friday, December 13, 2013

"very good"

By on Sunday, January 31, 2010

Rogue

By on Friday, April 18, 2008

"The car had electronic problem just two weeks of driveing."

By on Thursday, November 27, 2008

A Good Mommy Mobile

By on Monday, January 14, 2013

Pros: "Safe."

Cons: "Sloooooooow"

"I went from a peppy 08' Mazda 3 to this mommy car. Sigh... So, I am used to great handling and massive speed. Mazda could go 0-60 in 4 seconds... Rogue - 8-9 seconds. Definitely lots of room to stretch. In sport mode, the RPM's are dragged out to allow more speed. Smooth ride. (no sport suspension) Overall- this is a family (rental) car."