2011 Nissan Rogue

8.1

Based on 344 Ratings for the 2008 - 2013 models.

2008 Nissan Rouge

By on Thursday, July 16, 2009

"I have had my Nissan Rouge for almost two years, it was fine at first but now it's become almost a hassard. The engine makes a noise, the steering wheel squeaks, the doors close to fast leaving you no time to put both feet in the car, and if you lock your keys inside the vehicle, then your out of luck because the spare key does not open if the car was locked form inside. It's not as comfortable as I first thought. The good thing about it is that it saves you gas money. Good mph."

By on Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Do Not Buy

By on Sunday, July 12, 2009

"First new vehicle that I ever purchased. Also the first vehicle that I ever had to have towed and the first vehicle that has spent multiple days in service for a single repair. At 22,000 miles the radiator just failed (according to Nissan service) and had to be towed in. The CD player did not function from the get go and had to be replaced. Now the service engine light is on again! I have had a Toyota and a Saturn that both went well over 200,000 miles each with little to no repairs and I do not expect the Rogue to reach 60,000 miles. Biggest waste of money ever."

Great multipurpose vehicle

By on Tuesday, June 16, 2009

"I recently bought a used 2008 S model Rogue with 18,500 miles. I have been totally satisfied with my purchase. It gets great mileage and offers just enough utility to get jobs done. Its not a burner on the road but i didn't buy it for speed. Overall a very good vehicle."

Very disappointed

By on Wednesday, June 03, 2009

"I researched this car and gathered all information I could find. I wanted to be sure this was the vehicle for me. I purchased my 2008 Rogue in May of 08. It has every luxury item available except the sunroof. I was in heaven for about 6 months. The engine began making a strange noise while driving along at a normal speed. Noise continued to get worse over the next couple of months. I took it to the dealership and was told it needed a new transmission. I had to continue to drive it while I waited 3 weeks for the transmission to arrive. The transmission was replaced 2 weeks ago. It is driving worse than ever. It is still making the original noise and now vibrates like crazy when you accelerate. I loved the power it had, notice I said had. I press the gas it bogs down. This vehicle only has 9,950 miles on it. I'm taking it back to the dealership - we'll see what happens. I hope my crossover can be repaired. Right now I am very disappointed..."