2011 Nissan Rogue

8.0

Based on 339 Ratings for the 2008 - 2013 models.

Best Vehicle I have ever owned

By on Tuesday, October 07, 2014

Pros: "Everything and more that a midsize SUV should be."

"The Rogue in my opinion is the best thought out and designed car ever. Excellent style and wind resistant, great mileage, Lot's of space and comfort and it is quite quick on the highway."

Comfy with little space

By on Friday, October 03, 2014

Pros: "Very Comfortable, Fun to drive, Good layout"

Cons: "Cargo Space, Wind Noise"

"For a family car it is great! It is EXTREMELY Comfortable! The Plus: Leather interior easy to keep clean, heated seats are a dream for winter, the layout of the car is practical and the car is easily manuverable. It has some get up and go which can make it a very fun vehicle as well. Great for long trips as well. Very little blind spots.. Overall a Great Vehicle. Downsides- Cargo space is no different than that of a car. Actually think I could fit more in a car than I could this vehicle. The Wind noise when the windows are down is great than that of several other vehicles. It can be too loud to hold a conversation. (I can't think of anything else!) Nissan also has a great warranty on the CVT Transmission- Ours went out and they covered the replacement of it at no cost, included a rental car etc. We didn't have to pay a dime!!!!"

GREAT CAR FOR THE MONEY

By on Wednesday, October 01, 2014

Pros: "GREAT PRICE, FUN TO DRIVE. HAD EVERYTHING WE NEED"

Cons: "NO PROBLEMS AT ALL"

"WE BOUGHT THE ROUGE IN ORLANDO, AND SET OUT TO SEE THIS BEAUTIFUL COUNTRY. WE TRAVELED COAST TO COAST AND BORDER TO BORDER. VERY COMFORTABLE TRIP AND GOOD MILEAGE. COULD NOT HAVE HAD A BETTER TRIP. THANKS NISSAN!"

Still Undecided...

By on Wednesday, October 01, 2014

Pros: "Good gas mileage."

Cons: "Powertain is "under powered." Overpriced."

"I bought this vehicle to drive during our wintering in Florida. (We are Canadians). Our 2010 Rogue sits for long periods (sometimes 10 months) with little or no driving, and the battery is usually dead when we return, so it always needs a boost. However,recalling the "sale price", as we bought the vehicle new on New Year's eve in 2010 from a local dealer, after a very quick decision, (as they were clearing them out) with tax in, it was $23,500 USD. We bought it for the simple reason that we were tired of renting cars during our stays in Florida and owning anything would be better than the $600 per week on rentals. Overall impressions; the car is great on gas, rides nicely and handles well on highway or city driving. It is also very spacious and there is good cargo size. However, we have found that for what you get in accessories compared to say a Hyundai Tuscon, is minimal. We have the 2010 Rogue with the "360" package which provides a rearview camera (its partly because of a design flaw with this model which provides a blind spot for the driver, on the right side), alloy wheels, a spoiler and a chrome grille. However, there are few power features inside, only the windows and mirrors, no power seats (which is a pain when you have a couple of drivers). The interior is VERY minimally appointed, it only came with a basic AM/FM radio with a CD player which does not play MP3 burned CDs, and cheap looking cloth interior. Pros: Good gas mileage. Spacious (will seat 5 comfortably), lots of storage, decent exterior styling, rear view cam. Cons: CRV Transmission (feels like its always lugging and there is a lot of engine noise), low power (engine just seems a little too small), lack of accessories for the price, driver blind spot for right rear side, minimal interior design and styling. Our perspective on this vehicle after owning it for 4 years; we purchased it too fast and did not look at other comparable options. Looking back, we may have bought something else. There are a number of other vehicles which for the price could have given us a lot more for the money, we have discovered."

BLIND SPOTS!

By on Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Pros: "Great in SNOW - really great!"

Cons: "Blind spot on the left side particularly."

"I love the way my Rogue handles. We had a terrible winter last year in N.J. and my Rogue managed very, very well in the snow that came so frequently it rarely was removed! The only drawback from the very start has been its blind spot (due to a abbreviated rear window) and I am hoping with my next Rogue's enhanced electronics this will help to overcome any design deficiencies impeding view. When I traded in my Explorer in 2008 I decided to lease my first Rogue for a two years period (was worried it would prove too small). Despite its blind spots (which I have learned to overcome with careful placement of mirrors) I elected to purchase a 2010 Rogue. Now, I am liking the looks of the newest Rogue!"