2011 Nissan Rogue

8.1

Based on 353 Ratings for the 2008 - 2013 models.

Best Small SUV

By on Friday, April 16, 2010

"With excellent gas mileage, easy to handle, very stable ride with AWD, good looking interior and exterior, dog friendly with flat folding seats, it is highly recommended. Have 22,000 miles and absoltely no problems."

Good appearance, sporty. A lot of road noise.

By on Monday, April 07, 2014

"Seals on doors aren't very good. Let a lot of road noise in while driving. Can always hear the wind outside the car and the tires are loud. Don't care for the center console between the front bucket seats. Would prefer to be able to open the front windows when the window locks are engaged. Large blind spot between the small windows toward the back of the car and the passenger windows in the rear. Front bumper paint has always been discolored."

drives in any weather!!!

By on Friday, April 04, 2014

Pros: "back up camera in mirror."

Cons: "n/a"

"When the snow was sandy over the weeks, my Honda couldn't drive in the snow. Constantly getting hung up. But my rouge with the push button AWD took me through any condition. Love that...."

Great vehicle

By on Monday, April 15, 2013

Pros: "Great price, fun to drive, great value."

Cons: "Could use some extra storage space in front."

"Traded my 2001 Tahoe, best trade ever. I have owned three weeks, great mileage, comfortable, more than adequate pick up. Got used to the CVT trans in a few days, overdrive gives good engine braking when needed. Rear view camera is great, as is the bluetooth and sirius. Got a great deal on a great car!"

Love our Rogue

By on Monday, September 17, 2012

Pros: "comfortable, lot of equipment for the money,"

Cons: "none really"

"Traded a 2008 Altima which we loved, but the Rogue is higher off the ground making it easier for 50ish adults to enter and exit. Ours came with an in-dash GPS, heated seats, all around cameras, nice leather, sunroof, all the bells and whistles. Altima averaged 29 mpg and currently we are averaging 25.8 on our Rogue. Rides and drives good. Plenty of room for the grandchildren in the back seat. It is the perfect vehicle for my wife's everyday driving."

Great car for the money

By on Monday, August 13, 2012

Pros: "28 to 30 mph highway with AWD, good handling"

Cons: "need more 12v plugs, Ipod plug is hard to reach"

"Had this car for a year. Moved from a mini-van, wanted an SUV I could afford that would go where I needed. This car fits the bill nicely. It only comes with a 2.5L 4-cyl engine but that works great about 95% of the time, I wish it had a V6 about 5% of the time. I have drivenon Interstates and in big cities - NYC, Washington DC, Northern Va, Tidewater Va, and others - and it keeps up with traffic really well. I have driven through the Blue Ridge mtns, Smokey Mtns, Green Mtns, and White Mtns on all tyles of roads from paved to dirt and it met my expectations. The only time I want more power is when there ar 4 large adults in the car or when I am towing. Moved a kid to college and carried all his stuff in one load with one passener."

car did everyting I expected, better than expected

By on Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Pros: "An mpg mountain goat that carries 4 kayaks"

Cons: "Road noise could be reduced"

3 on top and one inside

"Reliable, fuel efficient for a 4WD, best 4WD I have ever owned. I commute over hills in Vermont that I went around with my 4WD truck. Rougue has never let me down. 4WD, ABS and stability control system have bailed me out more than once. Handles like a sports car but rides like a big car. Great comfort and the best heat ever. Not the quietest car I ever owned but I can carry kayaks on the roof and with the fold down front seat, a 9'6" kayak can ride inside. Beat that!"

3 on top and one inside

its been great for a 12000 miles Rogue!!!

By on Thursday, January 12, 2012

Pros: "its good to own a Rogue!!!"

Cons: "AWD is a expensive and some dealers moneyface."

"! own this Rogue 2011 AWD and its been the best buddy i have ever since. We move into Las Vegas from Mississippi and i just drove the Rogue and it was awesome drive... it was a smooth drive. I drove the rogue for a straight 18 hours only i make gas for a stop and the Rogue runs excellent.From downhill to uphill from the strong rains and hot weather its just help me to be very comfortable. I do recommend Rogue.. it doesnt have a strong hp but its been very reliable. thank you!"

COMFORTABLE, SPACIOUS

By on Wednesday, November 09, 2011

Pros: "Fun to drive"

Cons: "Daughters complain that back seats don't recline!"

"I am a 5'11 and not skinny. The leg, seat and arm room is great. My daughters are tall and skinny and either can sit behind the driver's side with my seat just about all the way back and be comfortable. I get 25.1 mpg. Haven't had any service issues in three years just normal wear and tear. I am very pleased with this deal."

CVT Transmission problems

By on Tuesday, March 01, 2011

"CVT transmission replaced twice so far. Poor customer service, and no real interest shown in the problem or our customer experience from either Nissan or the dealership. No plans on purchasing another Nissan."

Pleasantly suprised

By on Sunday, April 11, 2010

"We love our Rogue. It's comfortable and get's decent gas mileage. Exactly what we were looking for!"

Very happy with this car!

By on Wednesday, January 20, 2010

"I did alot of research before buying this car. I wanted something good on gas but still stylish and practical. I went from a ford taurus to this vehicle and I am definitely getting better milage and I have alot more room. It's fun to drive, attractive, and I love the hatch. Oh, and it handles really well in the snow too. I have no regrets. However, I think they could do a better paint job."

RECOMMENDED

By on Monday, September 07, 2009

"if you are looking for economy, comfort and reliability, this is the crossover to have. I have driven over 23,000 miles in 9 months and have had no issues with this vehicle. I drive about 25% city and 75% highway and average about 25mpg. It's a great valus for the money. I have an SL with factory bluetooth, XM and Bose. Navi would be a nice feature, but was not a deal breaker for me. I would highly recommend this vehicle to a friend."

Best car in its class

By on Wednesday, March 12, 2008

"I just traded in a C320 Benz for this car and I absolutely love it. This car rides so smooth and is just the right size without being a huge SUV. 5 stars all the way."

" a show stopper"

By on Sunday, February 24, 2008

"I purchased the Rogue in indigo blue back in october 2007 and I absolutely enjoy driving this vehicle. You get alot of car for the price compared to other crossovers in the market. If you are looking for superior comfort, reliability, performance, safety with adequate speed and gas milage, I definitely recommend this vehicle."

2009 Nissan Rogue SL AWD: Steer Clear of This One!

By on Monday, April 15, 2013

Pros: "Fairly inexpensive; decent trim level. Smooth ride"

Cons: "Completely unreliable powertrain. Poor engineering"

"Transmission leaks at 50,000 miles and having to replace the rear differential at 73,000 is indicative of a LEMON. Nissan's CVT is a class-action lawsuit waiting to happen, too. Add in sensor lights that keep popping on and off at random and you have one annoying, unreliable vehicle. Steer Clear of the Nissan Rogue!"

Reliable, Stylish, and Safe!!

By on Saturday, October 13, 2012

Pros: "Safe, Drives Nice, Stylish, Reliable, Comfortable."

Cons: "Navigation feature is lame."

"This car does great in the WI winters. It drives smooth and is a quiet ride. My only negatives is the carpeting on the driver floor rips easily with high heels by the gas/brakes. Skip the extra $$ for the Navigation. The maps are not that great and it is not as good as what's on my phone. I wish I had skipped this feature. It is nice that the seats fold flat...including the front passenger seat! The Bluetooth is great, but the voice recognition is sometimes slow. It's almost faster to find the contact on my phone than go thru the voice menu. The heated seats get nice and hot. Over all, it's a good car and looks great. I do mostly highway commuting and feel the gas mileage is decent. I would re-buy this car when I'm due for a new car, but next time I will skip the "extras" of navigation."

best fun crossover/mini suv available

By on Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Pros: "nice equipped, mpg, look, & ride; quiet, reliable"

Cons: "NO auto headlights! blind spot, paint integrity"

"i drove every crossover/compact suv & this was the top choice. none came close to the fun factor mixed with style, reliability, & mpg. downside is the paint scratches very easily! i looked at several with very low miles, yet lots of deep scratches. (they can't keep used sunroof rogues on the lot, if nice!) 1 sold while i checked financing & came back next day. i bought 3+ year old (2009) sl-awd with only 16,500 miles & perfect 1 owner carfax. it was the only 1 i found that looked new outside & i drove 3 hrs each way to buy it in chicago! it has the premium package with premium sound. i paid 19k, but it's 100% like new. i love it so much! i did give up the optional leather pkg & heated power seats to get this lowest miles & perfect condition car. it has rogue mats, cargo cover, bumper guard, bose 6 disc cd, bluetooth, power sunroof/pl/pw, remote start/keyless entry, optional manual shifters, vanity mirrors, fog & xenon lights. it's fun to always see your gas mileage; i average 26 mpg. finally i'll be able to get to work in midwest winter storms without slipping & sliding! it should last 10 years."

excellent use for when the storm hit

By on Sunday, July 08, 2012

Pros: "fun to drive good looking spacious"

Cons: "kind of heavy doors for a small suv"

"a big storm hit here recently and i was out when it happened a couple of trees went down so i had to go off road to get home and it did great getting me out of the mountains and back home, but watch out when opening the doors in tight spaces they will get away from you"

Great fun to Drive

By on Monday, July 02, 2012

"I have owned this car for 3 years, and enjoy driving it as much now as when I first bought it. I have the Bose sound system and it Rocks! the CVT makes this car super fast from the start. I am going to pick up my next brand new Rouge tomorrow!"

I Love This CAR!!!!

By on Wednesday, February 08, 2012

Pros: "Many"

Cons: "little small"

"I traded my trail blazer for this vehicle because I was tired of paying an arm and leg for gas. I am soo in LOVE with this vehicle; it drives so smooth, it has power for a little 4 cyclinder ( power/pick-up is important to me) I LOVE LOVE LOVE the smart key. I don't think I'll buy another car w/o one. It has alot of little neat features like miles til empty, average speed, etc. I'm not big on sound features but the sound/speakers are very good, that even I can tell a difference, I also love that I can just plug my I Pod in w/o going thur the radio. It handles very well in bad weather. I did down grade in size but it is soo nice not going to the gas station every week. I truly love this car."

Impressed!

By on Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Pros: "Fun to drive. The more I drive it, the better"

Cons: "Not too much, really"

"Traded in a 2003 Nissan 350Z for a ROGUE? Needed the room, and very impressed with the performance, room, comfort, etc. A joy to drive, and of course far more practical than a Z."

I love my Rogue!!

By on Tuesday, November 08, 2011

Pros: "Sweet ride!"

Cons: "poor rear-visibility"

"I thought that I was definitely going to get a CR-V until I test drove one and was not excited in the least about the vehicle. Being a long-time Nissan owner I decided that I should give the Rogue a shot. After test-driving the Rogue, I knew it was the right vehicle for me. The only real advantage I see the CR-V having over the rogue is the versatility of the rear-seat configurations but the fact that the Rogue rear-seats only fold down (as opposed to to sliding forward and flipping-up as in the CR-V) does not really hinder any of my cargo needs. I have very few complaints about the vehicle. It is true that the rear-visibility is terrible but it is certainly easy to get used to and should not be a problem for experienced drivers. The navigation system leaves much to be desired and the Garmin that I had been using in my old car was much better. Also I have some issue with the Bluetooth not working correctly when my iphone is plugged into the USB port for listening to music. I can make outgoing calls but if I try to answer an incoming call, there is a "communication failure." I'm actually not sure if this is a problem with the bluetooth system software or phone software and have not investigated it as thoroughly as possible. All-in-all these are minor problems (to me, anyway) and should not be deal breakers for this vehicle. As you can see, I gave the vehicle 5 out 5 in every area. I am very happy that I chose the Rogue and would definitely purchase this vehicle again!"

Love this car!

By on Wednesday, September 14, 2011

I don't own this car

Pros: "Nice ride, sits up high, decent gas milage"

Cons: "poor rear visibility."

"I have had no problems with this car. I like the fact that it sits up high so I can see what's ahead. I like the ride, I go over bumps and I can't feel them. Nissan should really consider redesigning the rear windows to improve visibility. The gas milage is decent for an SUV. If you buy this car you won't be dissapointed. The IPOD is killer."

Awesome Vehicle

By on Monday, August 22, 2011

Pros: "Great Looks, price and features"

"Awesome car to drive. The looks are killing.... Amazing features...power is good enough, but a lil more would make it a perfect car"