2011 Nissan Rogue

8.1

Based on 355 Ratings for the 2008 - 2013 models.

LOVE my Rogue

By on Friday, May 23, 2014

Pros: "Gas mileage, comfort, a/c vents, style, look"

Cons: "No a/c vents for the backseat"

My beautiful Rogue the day I purchased it!

"I originally went to a Honda dealership b/c I wanted a Honda CRV. We were walking through the lot and I noticed this Rogue. I told my salesman I wanted to test drive it.... We drove the CRV first and I really liked it, then we drove the Rogue and I was IN LOVE. I could not get over how great the car is overall, how smooth the ride is, and especially how great the gas mileage is! It's a wonderful car all around and if I ever get rid of it, it will be to purchase another Rogue!"

My beautiful Rogue the day I purchased it!

Very Happy With This SUV

By on Saturday, September 21, 2013

"I've had Nissan Rouge S Special Edition for 4 months and I love it. The seats are very comfortable. The ride is quiet. Gas mileage averages over 27 mpg and that's city/suburban driving. I love all the space. First time I've had a hatchback. I find the hatchback so much more useful than a trunk. The only thing I dislike is it doesn't speed up fast enough when I push it to 60/70 mph. But, this is a minor problem. I wish I'd gone with a higher trim level to get the leather seats and other bells and whistles. But, overall, I am very happy with this small SUV and am encouraging another family member to buy one."

a complete vehicle

By on Thursday, October 24, 2013

Pros: "good value"

Cons: "back up screen too small"

"the Nissan is cracked up to be the best car I have owned. in terms of reliability it is great. the smooth acceleration of the drive train is fantastic the design of the interior makes driving a pleasure the exterior of the car is easy to care for."

Great car, better than expected

By on Tuesday, October 08, 2013

Pros: "Great value."

Cons: "none that I can think of"

"Bought the car at end of March, 2013, have about 12,500 miles. No problems at all. Average about 27 MPG. Runs well, comfortable, convenient, even my GF likes it now, she had doubts when I bought it, she now likes it better than her C300 Benz!"

Happy with our purchase

By on Wednesday, January 06, 2010

"We bought this vehicle in march of 2008 right before I had my son, traded up for more room from a honda civic. Plenty of room for a carseat and all the extra junk that comes with a kid. We are a military family stationed in California and we make frequent road trips home to Texas, and this car is great comfortable, quiet, roomy and good on gas for long drives. We love the 4 cylinder has a lot of torque so it has power but still gets good gas mileage. the ride is smooth, the size is perfect for our family and the extra features bose sound system, steering wheel controls, sunroof are great. so far over 40k miles on it and no mechanical problems. The only complaints i have are that the paint chips easily and the seats stain and are hard to clean because of the texture even after the scotch guard that i paid extra for from the dealership. So far 2 factory recalls but were easily taken care of in one day."

Best value for the money in a small SUV

By on Wednesday, August 28, 2013

"I have a 2013 S model with the Special Edition Package and I considered this model as the best bang for the buck of all models offered. I paid $21.3K Pros: Fun to drive, gas mileage right at the 28mpg highway EPA estimates for AWD version, plenty of room in the back seat, plenty of cargo room(remember, this is a small SUV), very comfortable, composed and relatively quiet ride, the CVT is tuned for optimal mileage if you light foot it, instrumentation and control layout is almost perfect and very intuitive. Interior materials and quality are excellent. Adequate acceleration and excellent braking. Rearview camera is very handy in parking lots. Cons: Ergonomics suffer mainly from the lack of a telescoping wheel. If you are longer legged and drive with the seat further back, it's a longer reach to the wheel. Passenger comfort would be aided by the vertical adjustment that is present on the driver's seat. No armrest in the back. No bottle holder in the doors and the interior in general could use a couple more cubbyholes for stuff. The engine drone under heavy acceleration is a bit annoying. Lastly, the center armrest could be an inch or two further forward but that's really nitpicking."

Thus far pleased

By on Monday, December 19, 2011

Pros: "fair price (asking @ my dealership was $25500)"

"I purchased the Rogue the summer 2011. Thus far I am very pleased and the pros outweigh my 'concerns.' For example, regarding the appearance, I love the sleek exterior (a pearl white finish) and find the driver's seat comfortable compared to my previous car (the Toyota Camry). I enjoy driving 'higher-up' versus in a sedan and feel like this vehicle could take an impact well if involved in an accident. The instrument panel and reverse image capability is great versus other models that show it in your rearview mirror. I also enjoy the I-pod hook-up and option for Sirius satellite radio. Thus far the Rogue drives smoothly and can accelerate well if on a flat/even surface (not so much traveling uphill.) Cons: * Initial turnover/start-up rev's high. A little unnerving, but the dealership advised this is normal * Road noise is also a little loud.. but the sound system compensates this if you like to listen to music loudly. * I'm unable to stop the temp gauge from blinking when temp's drop below 40 degrees F. I find this distracting"

Sturdy and Stylish

By on Friday, October 21, 2011

Pros: "Good MPG, great in snow"

"Amazed at how roomy it is, yet I don't feel like I'm driving a big car. The ride is pretty smooth and handles fairly well in heavy WI snows. All in all, I wouldn't think of getting a different model when it comes time to trade in for a new car. I drive hard and this car keeps up with my awful driving."

Not a mountain vehicle

By on Friday, October 21, 2011

Pros: "Cute car, very roomy"

Cons: "Not a mountain vehicle"

"I bought this car, used, a year and a half ago. Back in July (3 months ago) I started noticing that it was lagging while coming home. The RPMs would fluctuate between 2 and 3 pretty rapidly. The car would not go any faster than 40 miles an hour. When I would come to stop signs it acts like it is going to stall, then it would hardly move through after I made a stop. It makes a clicking noise while I drive it. My car is still under warranty so we took it to the dealer. They claim there is nothing “wrong” with the car and that what I am experiencing is a feature on the vehicle. My husband called the corporate office and explained that this isn’t an issue that we have had and that the problem has got progressively worse. We didn't have the problem in the beginning. They reiterated what the dealer said that it is a “feature” that is put there to cool down the engine, and that they wouldn’t fix it. Researching the symptoms come to find out it aligns perfectly with a problem these cars have with the CVT. Nissan has even extended the warranty on this model (and a few others) to cover this issues until 10 years 120,000 miles. They are still saying it is this other thing. So if you live somewhere in higher elavations, where you have to drive up a mountain to your home, rethink get this vehicle. It won't get you there."

Best car i've ever owned

By on Tuesday, August 02, 2011

Pros: "Smooth ride, spacious, affordable, high MPG for its class, comfortable, clear bluetooth sound"

Cons: "Interior design is kind of generic"

"Very spacious, drives smooth, rear backup camera is nice. Bluetooth works great, very clear. would've liked to have the built in garage door opener on the rearview mirror (like the altima, maxima, et al)."