2010 Nissan Rogue

8.0

Based on 379 Ratings for the 2008 - 2015 models.

best fun crossover/mini suv available

By on Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Pros: "nice equipped, mpg, look, & ride; quiet, reliable"

Cons: "NO auto headlights! blind spot, paint integrity"

"i drove every crossover/compact suv & this was the top choice. none came close to the fun factor mixed with style, reliability, & mpg. downside is the paint scratches very easily! i looked at several with very low miles, yet lots of deep scratches. (they can't keep used sunroof rogues on the lot, if nice!) 1 sold while i checked financing & came back next day. i bought 3+ year old (2009) sl-awd with only 16,500 miles & perfect 1 owner carfax. it was the only 1 i found that looked new outside & i drove 3 hrs each way to buy it in chicago! it has the premium package with premium sound. i paid 19k, but it's 100% like new. i love it so much! i did give up the optional leather pkg & heated power seats to get this lowest miles & perfect condition car. it has rogue mats, cargo cover, bumper guard, bose 6 disc cd, bluetooth, power sunroof/pl/pw, remote start/keyless entry, optional manual shifters, vanity mirrors, fog & xenon lights. it's fun to always see your gas mileage; i average 26 mpg. finally i'll be able to get to work in midwest winter storms without slipping & sliding! it should last 10 years."

excellent use for when the storm hit

By on Sunday, July 8, 2012

Pros: "fun to drive good looking spacious"

Cons: "kind of heavy doors for a small suv"

"a big storm hit here recently and i was out when it happened a couple of trees went down so i had to go off road to get home and it did great getting me out of the mountains and back home, but watch out when opening the doors in tight spaces they will get away from you"

Great fun to Drive

By on Monday, July 2, 2012

"I have owned this car for 3 years, and enjoy driving it as much now as when I first bought it. I have the Bose sound system and it Rocks! the CVT makes this car super fast from the start. I am going to pick up my next brand new Rouge tomorrow!"

I Love This CAR!!!!

By on Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Pros: "Many"

Cons: "little small"

"I traded my trail blazer for this vehicle because I was tired of paying an arm and leg for gas. I am soo in LOVE with this vehicle; it drives so smooth, it has power for a little 4 cyclinder ( power/pick-up is important to me) I LOVE LOVE LOVE the smart key. I don't think I'll buy another car w/o one. It has alot of little neat features like miles til empty, average speed, etc. I'm not big on sound features but the sound/speakers are very good, that even I can tell a difference, I also love that I can just plug my I Pod in w/o going thur the radio. It handles very well in bad weather. I did down grade in size but it is soo nice not going to the gas station every week. I truly love this car."

Impressed!

By on Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Pros: "Fun to drive. The more I drive it, the better"

Cons: "Not too much, really"

"Traded in a 2003 Nissan 350Z for a ROGUE? Needed the room, and very impressed with the performance, room, comfort, etc. A joy to drive, and of course far more practical than a Z."

I love my Rogue!!

By on Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Pros: "Sweet ride!"

Cons: "poor rear-visibility"

"I thought that I was definitely going to get a CR-V until I test drove one and was not excited in the least about the vehicle. Being a long-time Nissan owner I decided that I should give the Rogue a shot. After test-driving the Rogue, I knew it was the right vehicle for me. The only real advantage I see the CR-V having over the rogue is the versatility of the rear-seat configurations but the fact that the Rogue rear-seats only fold down (as opposed to to sliding forward and flipping-up as in the CR-V) does not really hinder any of my cargo needs. I have very few complaints about the vehicle. It is true that the rear-visibility is terrible but it is certainly easy to get used to and should not be a problem for experienced drivers. The navigation system leaves much to be desired and the Garmin that I had been using in my old car was much better. Also I have some issue with the Bluetooth not working correctly when my iphone is plugged into the USB port for listening to music. I can make outgoing calls but if I try to answer an incoming call, there is a "communication failure." I'm actually not sure if this is a problem with the bluetooth system software or phone software and have not investigated it as thoroughly as possible. All-in-all these are minor problems (to me, anyway) and should not be deal breakers for this vehicle. As you can see, I gave the vehicle 5 out 5 in every area. I am very happy that I chose the Rogue and would definitely purchase this vehicle again!"

Love this car!

By on Wednesday, September 14, 2011

I don't own this car

Pros: "Nice ride, sits up high, decent gas milage"

Cons: "poor rear visibility."

"I have had no problems with this car. I like the fact that it sits up high so I can see what's ahead. I like the ride, I go over bumps and I can't feel them. Nissan should really consider redesigning the rear windows to improve visibility. The gas milage is decent for an SUV. If you buy this car you won't be dissapointed. The IPOD is killer."

Awesome Vehicle

By on Monday, August 22, 2011

Pros: "Great Looks, price and features"

"Awesome car to drive. The looks are killing.... Amazing features...power is good enough, but a lil more would make it a perfect car"

Worst New Vehicle I ever owned

By on Friday, February 18, 2011

"Similar to others posting here, CVT transmission was replaced multiple times, no meaningful effort was made by either Nissan or the dealership to make things right. Console makes crackling noise while driving. No plans of ever buying a Nissan again."

By on Thursday, June 17, 2010

"I have 40,000 miles and have not had one problem! Both of my 50lb dogs fit perfect in the trunk of the rogue. My only complain is the a/c in the back does not do a good job circulating."

Very good Vehicle

By on Tuesday, March 23, 2010

"I have just bought a Rogue SL AWD 360 and it is a great model. No big luxurious and fancy options but a reliable and stable car. The CVT gives a extra pleasure to drive very smooth. At the snow and rain no problems with stability or traction. Good fuel economy (typically 20 mil/gal if you run only city). The 360-degree Value Package (with the back camera) should be standard in all models since the rear windows is quite small and too high. The model I get was $24000 but with some negotiation it ends $21000, it means, check the price before to go a dealer."

better than I thought

By on Saturday, March 13, 2010

"Just bought 2010 Rogue SL,(Feb 2010) Really surprised on quality, performance, and value for your buck. I compared the Rogue S w/360 package and basic SL. Basic SL was only $400 more with alot of extra features. Just wish SL had the rear camera in the mirror. Can only get it with 360 package. Vehicle rides smooth for its size, and good power for only 177hp."

1st Car purchase & the best

By on Monday, December 28, 2009

"I did 5 months of research on crossovers/ SUV's: test drove CRV, Rav4, Saturn View & Escape. The Rogue doesn't compare: its sleek look, comfortable inside, and interior layout make this car on the high end of cross-overs. Its the perfect size without the extra bulk, and you can tell that Nissan did not skimp on quality. There is plenty of room in the back for passengers and storage. There are more than enough cup holders, and storage in the back of both of the front setas. Similar to the Murano, the Rogue is higher off the ground than a sedan, but not too high. I purchased a 2008 Rogue with the Bose sound system, Sun roof, and volume/cruise control on the steering wheel. The Rogue is so easy and fun to drive I can't imagine driving any other car. I would highly recommend this car for anyone looking to down size from a larger SUV or buy as a 1st car. Test drive it once and you'll see why I can't say enough good things about it."

I love it!!!

By on Monday, August 10, 2009

"My Rogue is awesome! I think it is sooo cute and my husband loves how reliable it is. My only complaint is that it is hard to get 3 car seats in at one time, but it can be done. I went from a mini van to this crossover though, so I was used to a lot of room. However, we did fit a dishwasher in the very back without laying the back seats down, so you can haul practically whatever you want or need."

great crossover

By on Thursday, July 16, 2009

"Love this vehicle! Leased a Honda Accord for 6 years and lease was up so researched new options. Never thought something like this would be within reach, but test drove and fell in love and figured a way to make it fit in. Such a change from a typical car but not the gas guzzling SUV type either...great middle ground between the two. Would definitely recommend the Rogue to others in the market for a new vehicle. No complaints here and the Nissan folks are great to do business with!! :)"

Great SUV priced right rides great good mpg would

By on Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Pros: "Would highly recommend this car great value"

"Great car roomy good mpg highly recommend"

Great car

By on Sunday, June 29, 2014

"Bought it new. Have had no trouble with it. Average 26 mpg. Very pleased."

Daily driver car, good buy!

By on Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Pros: "reliable, peppy, good looking, functional"

Cons: "blind spots in mirrors, look before you merge!"

"I traded in my 2009 Altima coupe for this 2012 Nissan Rogue when I had a baby and needed four doors. This Rogue is a wonderful daily driver car. My only issue has been blind spots when driving, which was easily fixed by small blind spot mirrors from advance auto parts. Was also hit from the side (not related to blind spots, person ran stop sign) and the rogue's front end was taken off, car kept me safe and all safety features worked properly. I recommend this vehicle to anyone."

Daily driver car, good buy!

By on Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Pros: "reliable, peppy, good looking, functional"

Cons: "blind spots in mirrors, look before you merge!"

Decent CUV COMPARED TO THE REST IN 2008

By on Thursday, May 23, 2013

Pros: "Fun little CUV"

Cons: "little under powered, but not a race car..."

"Just a decent small sized CUV. Good Gas Mileage. Reliable transportation. Low Maintenance costs."

Smooth Ride!

By on Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Pros: "Smooth, affordable, stylish, trunk space"

Cons: "No button to open the trunk in the car or on key"

"I love my Nissan Rogue. Very comfortable, stylish, dependable, and such a SMOOTH ride. It drives like a sports car. I owned a Mitsubishi Eclipse before this, so I guess I'm used to the rear window not being that great to see out of, so I can't say I'm too upset about it being "difficult" to back up. Great car so far. Also I've seen many reviews about the noisy cabin or noisy CVT .. haven't noticed that at all. Seems quiet to me!"

Great Vehicle

By on Saturday, March 17, 2012

Pros: "Overall good car"

Cons: "None to me"

"I have owned a few Nissan products and this one is great ! It gets around 24 miles per gallon in town and up to 28 on hwy driving. It's also very comfortable, roomy and sturdy so I feel safe if in bad rain, weather, etc. I would definetly recommend this car !!"

Great all around car

By on Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Pros: "Fun to drive, lots of room, good gas mileage"

Cons: "no daytime running lights"

"I wanted a car that had cargo like an SUV but not as big and not as high of gas mileage. I found it in the Rogue. Everyone that drives or rides in my car loves it! I fit a snow blower and a door at the same time with out taking out my child's car seat. It has modern conveniences (smart key, Bluetooth, etc) without the price. On the highway, it rides smooth and has the power to pass, even on a hill(especially needed in Mass.). It rides great in the snow, rain or anything. It also sits high like an SUV so you can see all traffic. I even have had offers to sell it well over blue book value, but I love it too much to sell it."

good for me - depends where you live/what you want

By on Thursday, February 9, 2012

Pros: "Maneuverability, interior room, gas mileage"

Cons: "plain"

"I had a Nissan Frontier, 4-dr, 4-wheel drive, Nismo, sunroof...ahhh, I loved that truck. I had it about 5 years and it never let me down. However, I fell in love and he too had a 4-dr truck. Both got crumby mileage and we love road trips. His was newer and had more bells and whistles so mine had to go :( I am a Nissan loyalist because I have had 3 so far and they have never let me down. The dash of the Murano felt HUGE to me and I really liked the feel of the Subaru Outback, so I decided on the Rogue. Good gas mileage and great room. I have stuffed furniture in it, rolls of carpet, plants, you name it...it fits. My boyfriend said it feels like a little sports car (it drives just like a car). I also live in the snow and it handles great - much better than the truck ever did. It's cute too. I have to admit, a man driving it looks a little weird. Good mom car or single gal car."

Great car - missing a few features

By on Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Pros: "Safe, fuel efficient AWD, comfortable"

Cons: "missing some key features"

"The car is very stable especially in emergency situations. Handles well with sudden breaking/turning. I have the SL version loaded and love it but there are a few features that should be available on the Rogue such as back up sensors or a back up camera (they have updated and are available since my 09 model). Also should have auto headlights and they should also come on and stay on when you unlock the car with the key fob. Something similar to Ford's Sync system would be another nice feature to add to future models. Overall though, I have had no problems with the car at all. Runs great, looks great, drives great, decent fuel economy, and all around a good car. Hopefully future models will include some of those things."